Chapter nineteen

Boss in office, daddy in bedroom

Yesung woke up with whining and fights with some mystery power which is holding him tightly squeezed. He opened his eyes in the bright morning and whined again. He has a headache and grumpy mood so Sun isn’t his best friend right now. He wants to be big but his little side is still fighting to stay in charge. Little Yesung wants to cuddle with daddy while big Yesung wants to be angry at him. He remembers that Siwon left him alone the previous night and went out with Heechul and Leeteuk. Is he starting to be a burden to him? 

 

Yesung whined again and Siwon woke up.

 

“What made my baby so upset? You know that daddy is really sorry for what happened.”

 

Yesung angrily yells cries out and squirms out of Siwon’s arms.

 

“I am not a baby!”

 

Siwon chuckled because it is hard to believe his statement when he is still on his pacifier. He his back and then sees that Yesung has wet diaper. 

 

“Do you want to wear a diaper today?”

 

Yesung shakes his head no so Siwon only took off the wet one and ran him a bath. Yesung likes when is his daddy washing him so he doesn’t fight when Siwon took a wash cloth and started to wash him. After bath Heechul stormed in their bedroom with clothes which he bought for the little. He put the black dotted camisole and dotted wide leg pants. The dots are colorful and it is made from thin cotton so Yesung won’t be too warm. Siwon pulled the camisole over his head and then let Yesung to fight with the pants on his own. After a while he succeeds and Siwon put on pair of white leather sandals on Yesung’s feet. Then he grabs his hand and starts to lead him downstairs to have breakfast. They sat down at a dining table and Leeteuk is running around stove to cook perfect pancakes for their little guest. Heechul put a bowl of fruit in front of Yesung who hesitantly takes a ring of ananas. Unfortunately because of his chubby and oh so short fingers it slipped out of his hold and fell down. Yesung wants to pick it up but Heechul quickly threw it away.

 

“We don’t eat food which was on dirty floor!”

 

Yesung is shocked and also grumpy. That was his food! Before he can cry Siwon stabbed another piece of ananas on fork and pushed it in his mouth. Yesung is chewing on it and watches Leeteuk who brings a big plate with pile of fluffy pancakes. There are many things which he can put on top - nuts, fruits, chocolate and caramel, also whipped cream. First Yesung dipped two fingers in the whipped cream and them clean. He wants to do it again but Siwon grabs his wrist and put one pancake on his plate.

 

“Put whatever you want on your plate but don’t eat with your hands, please.”

 

Yesung pouted but then Heechul put a huge drop of whipped cream on his pancake and he smiled again. Then Siwon cringed when Yesung added generous amount of chocolate on his plate and starts to eat. After breakfast Siwon goes to wash his face and hands and now Yesung can play. The weather is colder after the storm so they don’t go to play in the swimming pool and extend Yesung’s toy over the kitchen table. Siwon bought many new coloring books and also workbooks for toddlers so the little is busy and doesn’t run around. Yesung is coloring and Heechul joins him because he doesn’t want to cook with Siwon and Leeteuk. Everything is calm until the front door unlocked.

 

Everyone in the kitchen froze because who is there when they are in the kitchen? Leeteuk goes to see who the hell did just break in his house while Siwon grabs Yesung, ready to fight and protect his baby. They hear Leeteuk’s annoyed groan because he found a very unpleasant surprise finding way in his house.

 

“What are you doing here?!”

 

Leeteuk and two intruders asked with one voice. Donghae and Hyukjae throw their bags on floor and angrily glare on Leeteuk. They wanted to spend few days in his luxury house and didn’t expect him here.

 

“Why are YOU angry? This is my house so get out.”

 

Donghae smiled and goes around him and heads in the kitchen to take some soda.

 

“Why are you putting the spare key on the same spot when you don’t want us here?”

 

Leeteuk goes behind him to stop him because they can’t see little Yesung. They have no idea about him and it must stay that way. Siwon and Heechul quickly moved upstairs in their bedroom but they have no idea that Hyukjae took his bags and heads in the guest bedroom. He is walking upstairs while Leeteuk is trying to drag Donghae outside. It is too late when he realized that Hyukjae is gone because the man is opening door of the bedroom where are hiding Siwon, Heechul and Yesung. Hyukjae appeared and Siwon quickly turned around with Yesung on his hip so his baby is now facing him with his back. Hyukjae is surprised that Siwon is holding some smaller male in cute clothes on his hip but he has no time for asking any question because suddenly Leeteuk grabbed his ear and starts to drag him back downstairs.

 

“Why did you have to go upstairs?”

 

Hyukjae is whining in pain and gasped.

 

“Did you kidnap him?!”

 

Leeteuk starts to push him and Donghae out of the house and Donghae begs him.

 

“Come on, hotels are full! Let us stay here for a few days.”

 

Leeteuk hates his weak heart. Donghae and Hyukjae need a place where they can stay and if the hotels are really full then they should stay here. He hears Heechul yelling from upstairs to throw them out but Leeteuk closed the front door and sighed.

 

“Only few nights, and if you are too annoying then I am going to really kick you out.”

 

Donghae and Hyukjae nodded and Leeteuk showed them smaller room for guests. Heechul and Siwon, who is holding his baby on his hip, go downstairs in the living room. If the two are going to stay there then they need to know more about Yesung. On the other hand Yesung doesn’t want to know about them. Yesung’s face is hidden in crook of his daddy’s neck who is also patting his back and bum. Yesung is sitting on his lap and his legs are dangling on Siwon’s sides. Siwon explained what is little space but it doesn’t make Yesung more confident, he is still hiding.

 

Hyukjae reached his hand to Yesung’s small foot and shakes it like if he is shaking hands with him. Donghae giggled but Yesung whined. A stranger is holding his foot and he wants it back. Hyukjae is gently gripping his foot and hopes that the boy will turn his head to them while Yesung tries to pull his foot back. They still haven’t seen his face, only his back and they are curious about boyfriend of their handsome Siwon.

 

“Let him alone!”

 

Heechul swatted his hand away and Yesung’s hair.

 

“Don’t be shy, little one.”

 

Yesung peeked with one eye on the two strangers and then quickly hides again. Siwon is rubbing his back and starts to speak about different things to get the attention away from Yesung who is slowly on his pacifier. After a long time Yesung slowly lifted his head and looks on Siwon’s chin. Then his eyes slowly moved to Heechul who is sitting next to him and then at Leeteuk. Yesung peeked on the two strangers and Donghae’s eyes widened.

“Uwu! So cute!”

 

He squealed happily and Hyukjae is looking at the little too.

 

“Hello.”

 

Yesung silently said and bites his lower lip. Donghae said hi to him too but Hyukjae chuckled and said hello in comically deep voice.

 

“Hello. Like what the hell is with his voice?”

 

Yesung’s eyes filled with tears and he hides his face in crook of Siwon’s neck again. Everyone else in the room glares on Hyukjae who nervously gulped. 

 

“I mean he has really deep voice …”

 

He is sweating because they look scary when they are angry, especially Heechul.

 

“One more stupid note about Yesungie and I am going kick you in your so strong that you will fly back in Seoul.”

 

Hyukjae bowed and apologized few times but Yesung is still sobbing into Siwon’s neck. Hyukjae and his jokes can sometimes end quite wrong but he simply doesn’t control what he is saying. Siwon got up with Yesung still on his hip and carried him upstairs in their bedroom.

 

“What about nap with daddy? Would it make things better?”

 

Yesung nodded and sharply on his pacifier. Siwon took off his shoes and tucked them under a thin blanket. He makes sure that his baby isn’t thirsty and doesn’t need to use the toilet and that also his stuffed friends are in bed with them and only then Siwon pulls him close to his warm chest and starts to play with his hair. He is telling him a nice Chinese fairy tale The wolf of Zhongshan which his mother used to tell him when he was a kid and now after so many years Siwon still remembers it. It put Yesung to sleep and Siwon kissed him on forehead and then closed his eyes too.

 

They take only one hour long nap and then Yesung woke up hungry because they skipped lunch thanks to the uninvited guests. His daddy is still sleeping so Yesung goes downstairs on his own. He has completely forgotten about Hyukjae and Donghae so when he met them, he squeaked in surprised like a little mouse and runs to hide behind Heechul. He is gripping Heechul’s oversized tunic and only his one eye is curiously peeking at them. Heechul cooed at the cute baby and leaded him in kitchen where he put food on plate and they sit down. Yesung is clumsily eating while Heechul is ready with a napkin and his sippy cup.

 

“You don’t need to be scared of them, I know them and Donghae and Hyukjae are nice, maybe annoying sometimes but they are really kind.”

 

Yesung nodded but still feels unsure. He just doesn’t like new people around him. After lunch Heechul decided that they can have a little walk around and he could show Jeju island to the little one. He left a message on nightstand next to sleeping Siwon and they go out. The weather is hot again and sun is parching everything. Heechul and Yesung have a long walk and then stopped to buy an ice cream. Heechul senses that something is odd on Yesung but thinks that he is only tired. They came back and Yesung is more clingy and fussy than ever before. Heechul tries to read some book to him or watch cartoons but nothing works. Then his hand brushes against Yesung’s forehead and he gasped. Yesung is burning up and Heechul has to go about it to Siwon, he doesn’t want to but knows that Siwon needs to know it. 

 

Siwon immediately takes his baby and quickly called Yunho to ask an advice about what to do. Yunho told that Yesung is probably suffering from heat exhaustion and told that they need to reduce his body temperature. Heechul runs to get his vintage fan and starts to fan Yesung while Siwon is tapping his skin with a damp towel. Leeteuk gets a sippy cup with cold water and Yesung is slowly on his cup while looking dazed around the bedroom. His stomach is feeling weird and also his head is dizzy. 

 

“Why did you take him outside without a hat?! You didn’t even asked me!”

 

Siwon is yelling on Heechul while Yesung starts to cry.

 

“I am sorry Siwon! I am sorry!”

 

Heechul starts to cry too and Siwon goes to soothe his little but Yesung makes grabby hands toward Heechul.

 

“Sorry uncle …”

 

Yesung doesn’t want to see his favorite uncle sad like this. His small hand clumsily Heechul’s cheek. Heechul smiled at him and they continue in fanning him and putting a cold towel on his forehead. After a while the temperature went down and they can relax. 

 

Siwon grabs his little baby and feels so relived but also bad for yelling on Heechul. He hesitantly put hand on Heechul shoulder and apologized. Luckily for him Heechul isn’t mad and only nodded. Yesung is feeling happy that no one is angry now and fell asleep with arms wrapped around Siwon’s neck.