Chapter 9

Fighting for Your Love

Ryeowook POV

 

After lunch I had music appreciation and composition with Sungmin.  Class was super fun and I could easily see that it was going to be my favorite class.  The period passed uneventfully, mostly because the fangirls kept away from me as long as Sungminwas there.  However, I was seriously worried abou my last period.  I had math my least favorite subject and what was worse was that I didn't know anyone in the class.  I actually feared for my life, i knew the fangirls were just waiting to pounce.

As I entered the classroom, I felt vulnerable as the fangirls shot venemous looks at me.  I flinched and hurried to sit in the seat that the teacher had pointed to.  The room was arranged in tables meant for two, and my desk partner didn't even glance up as I sat down.  When I was settled, I turned to the boy and studied him.  His warm brown hair  fell in disarray, the longer locks flopping in his eyes.  I took a deep breath and gave a small smile before introducing myself.

"Hi, Im Ryeowook."  He gave me a bored glance, nodded then returned to his doodling.  I was slightly offended at his brush off, but I was determined to get him to talk to me.

"Sooo... uh, c-could you maybe tell me your name please?"  I asked nervously.  He looked up with an annoyed expression, but when he saw my obvious discomfort he gave a smirk.

"Kyuhyun" he replied, but instead of returning to his drawings, he stared at me straight out.  This only made me more uncomfortable and he seemed to enjoy my anxiety.  Despite his less that friendly attitude, it was clear that he was very good looking.  He wasn't really cute in the way Henli or Minnie were, and he didn't have the mysterious characteristics of Yesung-hyung.  However his dark browm eyes had a dangerous, smoldering appeal.  His constant mischevious smirk wasn't comforting or welcoming like the my other friends' smiles, but it was attractive nonetheless.  I also got the feeling that he could be quite mean and scary if he wanted to be.

When he finished his scrutiny of me and turned to his paper again, I was extremely relieved.  I scanned the room and was suprised when I wasn't met with any hostile glares.  Kyuhyun was obviously handsome, and yet it didn't seem like he had any fangirls.  It seemed slightly odd to me that my classmates seemed to avoid eye contact with our table and seemed to avaoid looking in its general direction at all.  I figured Kyuhyun's caustic and sarcastic personality probably accounted for his lack of admirers. 

Personally, I was just pleased that everyone seemed too scared of my desk partner to bother with me.  I gave a slight sigh of relief and satisfaction and tried to pay attention as the teacher droned on about polynomials and negatve exponents.  Oh God, I seriously hated math!  The numbers just swirled around in my head not making any sense.  The only positive I could see in this situation was that this was the last calss I had before the day waas over, and I could finally see what kind of club my friends belonged to.

 

Kyuhyun POV 

 

"Whoop-dee-freakin-do" I thought sarcastically as the new gilr walked into class.  Yeah she was pretty, but what was the big deal?  There were plenty of pretty girls in the world.  I began doodling in the margins of my notebook.  Math was seriously so boring, I mean it was so simple and obvious even a complete idiot could easily pass this class. 

I didn't aknowledge the new girl as she sat down beside me, and I ignored her as she turned to look at me.  I was used to this, after all I was one of the most handsome guys at this school, at least as far as I was concerned.  She finally seemed to build up enough courage to talk to me and said,

"Hi, I'm Ryeowook".  I looked up and was met by a small smile.  I dismissively nodded at her and then refocused my attention on my paper.  She spoke again somewhat shakily asking me for my name.  I honestly just wanted to be left alone, and I turned to her with an irritated expression, but when I saw how akward she was I gave an outward smirk.  Finally, I gave her my name but continued to look at her, taking satisfaction when she looked away, a sloww blush creeping on to her face.  I laughed to myself at her anxiety, the bored with her discomfort gave my attention to my scribbles. 

"Hmm" i pondered.  Maybe I had found something that could actually entertain me at this utterly boring school.  I gave another small smirk as I evilly contrived ways to tease the happy-do-lucky, weak, and slightly dumb looking girl.  Hey, they didn't call me evil Kyu for nothing!


 Bad Kyu!  So mean! hahaha

don't worry, from here the story starts to get a bit better w/ boy drama and heartache etc..

but I won't ruin the suprise so u have to keep reding *evil smile*

Anyway thx for reading!