Chapter 36- Epilogue

Fighting for Your Love

Nobody's POV

She smiled watching the scene below her. 

"My baby, you will be just fine.  You have found your eternal love."  She smiled as she watched the couple on the beach.

"My little girl, you will be happy now.  Mother is always right."  She gave one last tender look before ascending back into the heavens. 

"Yes," she thought to herself as she flew towards the glittering gates of heaven," all they needed was a little push, and love took care of the rest." 

 

Ryeowook's POV

As the church bells rang I smiled and cheered with the rest of the crowd.  Hae hugged me and we stood and applauded for the newly weds.  Kyu, dressed in his best-man suit snuck behind me and hugged me from behind.  I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

"That was beautiful!" I gushed thinking about Kyu's sister Ahra walking down the isle.

"Not at beautiful as you." he whispered in my ear and I blushed.

"Hey, hey!  Keep your hands to yourself!  No corrupting my innocent Wookie!" Hae yelled at us.  I laughed when Kyu childishly stuck his tongue out at my best friend. 

Everyone was talking and laughing and joking at the reception, and I just basked in the happiness.  I was so happy to be back, I was so happy to be with all the people I loved. 

"Okay everyone gather round!" I looked up at the stage when the announcement was made.  "The bride is going to throw the bouquet!"  Hae grabbed my hand and we joined the mass of women crowding around Ahra.

"Okay here I go!" the bride screamed.  The bundle of pink and yellow flowers arced in the air.  The women jumped trying to grab the flowers, but the flew over their outstreached hands... and landed right in my grasp.

I was suprised, but quickly recovered as everyone around me cheered and clapped.  Hae cheered loudly, and Ahra laughed and ammounced,

"Oh looks like we'll be having another Cho wedding!"  I blushed and caught Kyu's eye.  He was turning red as well but he was also smiling proudly. 

Later that night I stepped outside onto a balcony to get some air.  I felt warm arms wrap around my waist, and I leaned back.

"Having fun?" Kyu's soothing voice asked.  I nodded smiling contentedly, and I groaned when he moved away.  I turned around and saw Kyu on one knee looking up at me.

"Wha~?"

"Wookie, I know we're too young for marriage, but we're not too young for a promise."  He pulled a pair of gold couple rings.  He looked at me questioningly.  I grabbed his hands and pulled him to his feet.

"I promise to love will all my heart for as long as I live" I murmured looking into his eyes.  He smiled and whispered,

"And I promise to love and take care of you for as long as I am on this Earth."  He gave me a gentle kiss before slipping the ring on to my finger.  I looked down at the golden symbol of our love and smiled when I saw the inscription.  It read,

"Kyuwook Forever" 


And it's over!  My baby is finished!

Thank you to all my subscribers and readers!  You guys really have no idea how much your support means to me!

I hope you liked it, and my next story will be boy x boy!  So plz support me!

Mood: happy, kind of sad

Location: my bed

Music: "True Love" by Super Junior-M (I thought it was appropriate!) 

 

Note: at beginning of chap it was Wookie's mom who was talking, sorry if it was confusing! o////o