Chapter 3

Fighting for Your Love

Henry's POV

W-O-W.  That was the only thing I thought when I first saw her.  Even though I had seen her fall rather clumsily, the cute pout on her face made my heart start to beat faster.  She was small, petite and quite skinny.  Her long brown hair fell i a glossy sheet across her back.  Her high cheek bones gave her a deilcate look and her chocolate brown eyes were fillled with a strangely comforting light.  I had to stop myself from staring, and quickly hurried over to help her.  When she saw me she turned pink, and I almost gasped, she was completely, without a doubt, breathtakingly gorgeous.

Sungmin"s POV

I rounded the corner hurridly when I saw Henry leave his house.  I was excited to tell him the new neighbors were here.  I was thrilled!  I couldn't wait to meet them!  I started Talking excitedly even before I saw Henry, and when he finally came into view I was suprised to see a girl standing with him.  I stopped and was locked into place when I met the girl's eyes.  Flustered  blurted out,

"Oh...well I guess it's a girl."  She let out a small giggle and I was mesmerized.  She was quite possibly the the prettiest girl I had ever seen in my life.  When she introduced herself her voice was high and melodic.  I glanced at Henry and saw him staring at her with wonder, and my stomach clenched.  Whoa what the heck, I was definatley not jelous, especially of Henry he was my best friend... right?

I quickly pushed such thiughts away and invited Ryeowook to walk to school with us the next day.  My heart almost melted when she smiled and agreed, but i couldn't completely ignore the anger I felt at Henry.  Why was I so protective of this girl that I had just met?  Before if you had asked me if I believed in love at first sight I would have laughed and called you a dreamer.  Now, I wasn't so sure how I felt about the concept.  The butterflies I got when I thought about tommorow in anticipation made their opinion loud and clear... was I in love with Ryeowook just like that?


Sorry Sorry Sorry (hehe Suju reference) such a short chappie but the story ic coming along I swear...

Stay with me plz :)