Chapter 35

Fighting for Your Love

Ryeowook POV

"RYEOWOOK!..."

I opened my eyes and sat up.  I turned towards the source of the voice and my breath caught in my throat.  Kyuhyun was standing in front of me panting and looking crazed.

I just stared at him in wonder, not understanding the situation.  Suddenly a warm breeze tickled my face and the familiar smell of white tea and ginger wrapped me in a warm embrace.  I gasped as I recognized the scent of my mother.  Then as soon as the breeze came, it left.  It left me alone with Kyuhyun.

I tried to ignore the rapid beating of my heart, and supressed my urge to run to him.  I didn't look at him... I couldn't.  If I did then I wouldn't be able to hold myself back, and I would only hurt him by forcing my love onto him. 

"Ryeowook... why?" I still refused to look at him, and I couldn't bring myself to answer.

"How could you just leave?  Did you even think about the consequences?  Did you even think about anyone?"  His questions suprised me and I involuntarily looked straight into his eyes.  His eyes were blazing, and I felt his accusing gaze burn through my resolve... I lost it.  The emotions I had tried so hard to conceal and bottle up errupted, and they all came out as anger.

"You , you know that?" I spit out the insult in a harsh biting tone.  Kyuhyun's face lost the comdemning look, and it was replaced by a look of shock.

"What about you?!  Do you ever think about anyone but yourself?!  No! Of course not!  You're the almighty Cho Kyuhyun who's too good to let anyone in your life!"  At this point I was standing and glaring at him.  "You're a hypocritical bastard!  All you care about is yourself!  If you could just focus on something other then yourself maybe you could see what was right in front of you!  You know why I left?  It was because I didn't want to burden you!  I didn't want my feelings to stifle you!  I left to protect you, and you have the nerve to accuse me of being selfish!"  I was huffing and shaking, but I couldn't stop the words flowing out of my mouth.

"You didn't even see how much I loved you!  You always stayed closed up to me, too worried about hurting yourself to think about my feelings.  You have no idea how much it hurts to love someone so much that you would die for them, and they won't even trust you!  All you ever cared about was that I hurt you, well you know what?  You hurt me too!"  I crumpled back down onto the sand shaking from exhaustion.

Once I released my emotions they couldn't be stopped and I began to sob uncontrollably.  I was just frustrated.  I was hurt, confused, angry, and I was just tired.  I was just so tired...

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I looked at her shocked.  No one had ever talked to me that way before.  I watched as she collapsed and began to cry.  It hurt... it hurt to know that she was upset, it hurt to know that I had hurt her... it hurt to know that she was right.

I was always so caught up in my own worries and fears that I never opened myself.  I had deluded myself into thinking I was the victim, but I wasn't, it was her.  The realization pained me, I had condemned her without any thought except my feelings.  And now she was crying because of me... I was the one who broke her heart.

I ran over to her and scooped her into my arms,

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." I repeated over and over as I clutched her close to my heart.  Tears were running down my face, but I didn't care, all I wanted was to be with her.

I expected her to push me away and run, but what she did shocked me even more.  She wiggled out of my grasp and stared at me... then she slapped me... hard.  But that's not what suprised me.  After she hit me she grabbed me and hugged me, crying into my shirt.  I held her tight letting my own tears soak the back of her shirt.

"Y-you're not allowed to leave me." I stated as I nuzzled into her shoulder.  "I love you Kim Ryeowook, I never stopped and I never will."

She pushed her lips against mine in a desperate kiss.

"I love you too, you Dog." she whispered and I reclaimed her lips.

I smiled and held her tight, I would never let her go again.  I couldn't.   Without her I would die... afterall, a person couldn't live without their heart.


and it's over!  Just epilogue left!

Thx for reading!

Mood: sad

Location: mom's room

Music: "Neverland" by U-Kiss