Chapter 4

Fighting for Your Love

Ryeowook's POV

The next morning I woke up in a panic not remembering where I was.  When I finally recognized my surroundings the panic didn't subside as I realized today would be the first day at my new school.  I hurredly dressed in the school uniform, and combed my hair into place before making breakfast for my dad and I.  Dad wished me good luck as I stepped out the front door.  At the corner, I was me t by Henry and Sungmin who both looked cute in their blazers and ties. 

"Morning Wookie!" Henry called out cheerful as ever.  I was suprised to hear my nickname, but it made me feel more comfortable and welcomed. 

"Hello Henli!" I laughed, giving him his own special.  He blushed, but beamed happily.

"Geez!  What am I?  Chopped liver?!" a pouting Sungmin whined.  I laughed at his irresistable aegyo.

"Morning Minnie-hyung!  Are you happy?  Now you have a nickname too."

"Yay!" Minnie clapped contentedly, "but drop the hyung Wookie, it makes me feel old."

"Noted" I announced and I giggled at my funny friends as we continued on to school.

Henry's POV

I was waiting at the corner for Ryeowook and Sungmin, truthfully I was really eager to see her so I was kind of early.  I had only been waiting 5 minutes before Sungmin arrived.

"Good morning Sungmin-hyung" i called out.

"It's way too early to be good" Sungmin groaned. "and stop calling me hyung, we're best friends you dork."  I laughed, Sungmin was not a morning person and was always grumpy.  Just then Ryeowook walked up.  I was dumbstruck.  Even in her mandatory blazer and pleated skirt she looked amazing.  I smiled widely and called out'

"Morning Wookie!"  I felt Sungmin stiffen beside me and I became worried that that she would be offended.  Luckily, she looked delighted and even gave me a nick name.  I blushed with joy and couldn't really function.  Fortunatley, Sungmin jumped in wanting his own pet name as well.  She laughed and gave him one too, but strangely when she did I felt my heart clench.  Wait does he like her too?  I couldn't quite understand how I was feeling at this thought.  Was I jelous of Sungmin, my best friend?

Sungmin's POV

Ugh!  I hate mornings I practically had to drag myself from my nice warm bed.  I got ready in a daze and truged to the corner to meet Henry.  He was always so peppy in the mornings, he was better than coffee to wake me up.  I grumbled my greeting at my perpetually sunny friend, and dreaded having to go to school at such an hour.  Then Ryeowook walked up and my heart began to race.  In my stupor I had almost forgotten about the gorgeous girl.  Henry happily greeted her and I tensed after hearing him give her a nick name.  Geez!  Since when were they so close?!  I was even more frustrated when Ryeowook gave Henry a special name.  Unable to to be upstaged, i put on my best puppy dog face and pouted.  She gave in easily, not that it was such a big suprise, this look had literally made hardened criminals beg on their knees for mercy.  Cuteness is a weapon! (hehe sorry I love a fiesty, funny. adorable MIn:3). She gave me my own name am I was finally satisfied.

Just call me Minnie!   

 

 


Aish sorry for another short update I'm really tring to push them out so I can quickly get to the juicy stuff!

And I know the plot is kinda ish Im hopin i"ll improve.... well I can dream can't i :)

Anyway thx soooooooo much for those who are reading and subscribing, i just read my first comment from ELFishBunneh and i was so happy i did celebratory dance to MBLAQ's new song Run

I really appreciate support *Sniff Sniff*