Chapter 7

Fighting for Your Love

Ryeowook POV

Science and history went relatively smoothly because both Henli and Donghae were there.  The glares seemed whenever Henli was around as the girls clamored for his attention.  He seemed happily unaware as he kept up his conversation with Donghae and me.  At lunch the three of us met up with Minnie near the outdoor stage.  I introduced Hae (yes she got a spacial name too!), and was thrilled when everyone seemed to get along just fine.

As we were settling into to our lunch spot, a crckling noise came from the stage and I turned to see someone approaching the mic.  I must have seemed confused because Minnie whispered that every Monday students gave live performances during lunch time.  I was really excited and eagerly turned my attention to the stage.  I was shocked to see Yesung-hyung approach the mic.  Soon, slow music came flowing out of the speakers and he began to sing.  I recognized the song as "Adante" and was impressed by Yesung's rendition.  His voice was rich and powerful and I got goosebumps as the silky melody enveloped me.  I stared at my hyung in wonder and cheered loudly when he bowed humbly at the end of the song.

As he tried to leave the stage, girls jumped around him complimenting him vigorously in sweet voices.  He looked kind of desperate to get out of the situation so I went over and attempted to rescue my hyung.

"Yesung-hyung!" I called, "you were absolutely fantastic!" I said happily smiling at his accomplishment, I was just so proud!  Immeadiatley, Yesung-hyung's fangirls turned and looked ready to to tear me limb from limb.  Gulp!  Luckily, my hyung broke the tension by thanking all the fangirls while edging through the crowd towards me.

"Hyung, come eat lunch with my friends and I" I hastily suggested, and we quickly strode over to my small group before the girls attacked.  I arrived with my friend and cheerfully introduced him to Henli, Minnie, and Hae.  The boys already knew him from some kind of club they all had together.  I was instantly interested, and they offered to take Hae and I to the club activities after school.  I was excited to see what kind of club they belonged to, but I was confused my the obvious tension between the boys.

I looked at Hae questioningly.  She took in the the silent boys and then glanced around at the surrounding crowd of fangirls that were seemingly held back by an invisible barrier, leaving a ring of space between ou group and the hostile masses.  Then she sent me a look that basically said

"Oh crap, you've done it now..."

 

Donghae POV

 

I looked at Wookie (yes she insisted I use her nickname), as she sat entranced by Yesungs singing.  I had to admit the seemingly cold and overly serious boy definatley had some skills.  I then lookedat the two boys and found them alternating between troubled glances at Wookie, quick inquisitive looks at each other, and death glares at Yesung. 

"Oh, we have some jelous ones here now don't we" I said to myself.  When Yesung finished his performance, I caught the revieved expression on both Henry's and Sungmin's faces.  I was suprised when their expressions quickly turned to confusion to envious rage.  I turned to look at Wookie and saw her talking to Yesung.

"well" I thought, "that would definatley do it".  I also cringed when I saw the fangirls with their teeth bared ready to attack.  Henry and Sungmin also seemed to notice the threat of attack and looked ready to jump up and save her.  Yesung seemed aware of the precarious situation as well, and handled it, saving Wookie. 

Soon, Wookie came over smiling brightly and leading Yesung to the group.  I caught a glimpse at the pained looks and stiff smiles of the boys and had to stifle a giggle, they were so obvious.  Wookie did the introductions, and the boys all seemed to know each other but the atmosphere was strained and akward.  I noted how all three of the boys seemed to have their eyes locked on Wookie who continued to eat her lunch oblivious to the attention.  I couldn't help but feel a little bad for the love struck trio, if only they didn't fall for a girl who was such a space cadet that she couldn't even see what was going on right beneath her nose. 

However out of it she may be, even ookie seemed to be affected by the tension flowing between the three boys, and she sent me a questioning glance.  I observed the scene within the group, and also took in the wall of pissed off fangirls surrounding a tiny bubble of space around the group.  Finally, I sighed and sent Wookie an answering look saying

"Well kid... all hell's about to break lose and it's because of one lost bunny..." 


Okay next chap is the POV of Henry, Sungmin, and Yesung

and then if I stay on schedual then chapter 9 should introduce Kyuhyun...

however that is the last chapter I prewritten, so updates will definatley be slower after that...

Patience my friends... it's a virtue :3