Chapter 23

Fighting for Your Love

Nobody's POV

"WHAAATT!?" Sungmin, Yesung and Kyuhyun all screamed staring at Henry like he had gone insane.

"Dude... you realize how screwed up that sounds, right?" Sungmin questioned his best friend.

"Yeah, are you kidding?  Is this like a joke?" Yesung asked sounding a little lost.

"It isn't." Henry said in a determined voice.  "I know it's unconventional... to want to fight with you guys... but I honestly cannot handle this anymore.  The jelousy is too much... and I don't like feeling this way, It "

"Why am I even here?" Kyuhyun asked looking at the others with both confusion and slight irritation, "I'm not a love-sick idiot like the rest of you."

"Idiot?!  Like hell you're not!  Do you have any idea how you look at Wookie?  Trust me you're just as in love as the rest of us, you're the idiot if you're the one denying it." Yesung bit back rolling his eyes.  Kyuhyun eyes widened at Yesung's accusation.  He looked at Sungmin and Henry who both nodded at him agreeing with Yesung.

"L-love..." Kyuhyun didn't know what was going on, he couldn't possibly love her, right?

"Anyway," Sungmin continued turning to Henry, "We cannot physically fight over her that's seriously barbaric.  If she found out, she would just hate all of us, no matter who won.  Did you even think this through?"

"Uhh... well I didn't really think about it too hard" Henry admitted blushing as he realized how dumb he sounded, "But we do need to do something.  We can't keep this up."

"Okay I have a better plan, Why not just jet her pick one of us?" Yesung easily suggested.

"Well Captain Obvious, we wouldn't even be in this position if she would just pick one of us" Sungmin scoffed.

"Let me finish," Yesung commanded, "we each take her on a date and confess to her and then we explain to her the situation.  Then she will pick whoever she likes the best and the others have to back off."

"That actually sounds like a good idea hyung!" Henry said happily.

"Seriously... what the hell am I doing here?!"  Kyuhyun interrupted frustrated.

"If you want to leave so badly, then go.  If you leave there will be a better chance that she will choose me." Yesung said with a shrug.

"Like she'd choose you" Sungmin muttered under his breath.

Kyuhyun started to get angry when he thought of Ryeowook going out on dates with the others.  "No... I'm in.  But it doesn't mean I'm freakin in love!  I just look forward to kicking your asses!" Kyuhyun declared sending the others a challenging look.  "Besides I've got the best chance.  I'm like 100 times hotter then the rest of you combined, plus I'm her seat partner, her music partner, and her tutor."

"Yeah you also have such a pleasant and modest personality.  Who wouldn't choose you?" Yesung shot back sarcastically.

"Yeah bro, no offense but you're alsways fighting with her.  Why would she pick you?" Henry added.

"I got a better chance then a turtle freak, chipmunk cheeks, and king of pink and fluffy!" Kyuhyun bit back not handling the insults well.

The boys began to shout at each other, their angry voices bouncing and echoing off the gym walls.  They were about to become violent when a high voice stopped them in their tracks.  At the gym entrance stood a perplexed looking Wookie, a concerned looking Eunhyuk, and a pissed looking Hae.

"Guys what's going on?"

 

Hae's POV

As we walked into the gym the sound of yelling almost made me deaf.  I quickly assesed the situation and saw Henry, Sungmin, Yesung, and Kyuhyun in the midst of a shouting match.  I had an idea of what the fight was about.  When Wookie walked in the gym a little behind me she instantly clapped her hands over her ears and squeaked,

"Wha~?"  At the sound of her voice the boys immeadiatley stopped their yelling and cast guilty and alarmed eyes in our direction.  All their eyes were locked on Wookie and I sighed, the reason for their fight confirmed.

I then shot my scariest glare in their direction.  I had warned them about fighting in front of Wookie, especially when it was about her.  I had a feeling that they were going to force her to choose one of them.  But, I knew about Wookie's past, and I wasn't sure if she was ready to handle what was coming.

I locked eyes with each boy, sending them a telepathic warning.

"I swear on my mother's life, if any of you hurt my little Wookie I will personally castrate you."  As my scathing glare reached each boy they all flinched and quickly looked away, well everyone except Kyuhyun.  He only smirked at my unspoken threat and gave me a look that said,

"Bring it..." 


Sorry but I love scary Hae!

I got the castrating line from my friend... she was threatening her boyfriend not to touch her phone

hehe anyway thx for reading! sending you love and Suju filled dreams! XD