Chapter 31

Fighting for Your Love

Hae's POV

"RRRIIINNNGGG!" I looked down at my phone and saw the caller ID.  It was Wookie.  I gave Hyuk a pleading look and he sighed before nodding.  He hated it when I used my phone on our dates,  but he knew I couldn't resist Wookie.

"Hello?" I asked while shooting my boyfriend a grateful smile.

"H-hae... *sniff sniff*.  Oh God Hae!"  I instantly became alarmed when I heard her begin to sob frantically.

"Wookie!  What's wrong?!"  she didn't answer, but just continued to cry her sobs becoming louder and louder.  "Ahhh... stay where you are I'm coming!"  I shouted into the phone panicking.  I ended the call and Hyukkie gave me a worried look.

"I have to go!" I said rushing to gather my things.  "Wookie's in trouble!" before he could react I was already running out the door.

When I reached Wookie's house I didn't bother to knock as I quickly rushed up to her room.  Even from outside her bedroom door I could hear her sobs.  I pushed open the door and found her curled into a little ball, her arms clutched around her chest.  She didn't even look up when I sat beside her on the bed.  I had never seen her so upset.  I could always tell when she was sad or unhappy, but she always hid it chosing to keep her emotions private.  Seeing her in such a state almost broke my heart.

I embraced her in a warm hug and let her cry, the desperate sobs shaking her small frame.  She cried on for hours, until it seemed her tears had run out.  I grabbed a tissue and began wiping her face.  She looked exhausted, and I didn't want to dig for information, but Wookie began to talk,

"T-thanks Hae" she said in a slightly raspy voice.  She attempted to give me a smile, but it was too pitiful to be considered a smile. 

"Wookie... what happened?" I asked her as gently as I could.  Tears gathered in her eyes, and I regretted asking.  "Oh no, aish!  I'm sorry!  You don't have to answer."  I just watched her, worried she would burst into tears again.  To my suprise, she took a deep breath and began to talk,

"K-kyu left m-me" she stuttered.  I was dumbfounded.  There was no way that could have happened, that boy loved her way too much.  My train of thought was interrupted when Wookie began to speak again,

"I-it was all my fault... I shouldn't have accepted Siwon..." I was suprised when she brought up Siwon, but a cold comprehension began to dawn on me.

"Wookie... what happened with Siwon?" I asked carefully.  She looked up, her large brown eyes red and puffy.

"H-he kissed me... and Kyu saw..."  I gasped and anger coursed through my body.  I knew that Siwon was no good, I had felt it in my bones.  If I ever got my hands on that guy he would be bleeding on the floor when I was done with him.  My thoughts then turned to Wookie and Kyu.  I knew they loved each other deeply, but I was also aware that Kyu was a very closed off person.  I winced when I thought of the pain he must be in.  He had finally opened himself to another, only to be betrayed.

"Hae, What am I going to do?  I didn't want Siwon's kiss, he just forced me after I rejected his love.  Hae, I need Kyu... I-i can't live without him!  But I hurt him so bad... I'm the most selfish person I know.  I hurt him, but I'm so greedy that I can't help but want him."

I was relieved that Wookie hadn't actually betrayed Kyu, however my anger towards Siwon increased exponentially, I was going to mess up that pretty boy's face so bad! 

"Wookie, there is no way that this is your fault." I said gently, hiding my anger at Siwon.  "It doesn't even count as a real kiss.  A real kiss is one that both participants agree on.  It means absolutely nothing if there is no love behind it."  She just looked blankly at me, a haunted look in her eyes.

"Hae, it doesn't matter... Kyu saw it.  He won't even let me explain.  I tried to chase after him, but he was too fast, and I've called him a million times... he won't answer the phone."  I looked at the pain in her eyes and I knew that she was hurting.  I pulled her back into a hug.

"Don't worry honey.  We'll get him to listen, and once he hears what happened he'll understand and everything will be okay."

"Y-you promise?" she asked looking at me with hopeful eyes.  I nodded reassuringly.

"I promise, everything will be okay."


srry short chapter, but I'll do double update to make it up

I just needed to set up the next scene

thx for reading ~<3