Chapter 11

Fighting for Your Love

Ryeowook POV

 

Hae and I met up with Henli and Minnie and I was pleased to see that both had reverted to their cheerful bubbly selves.  I pushed the stories about Kyuhyun out of my mind and just enjoyed being in the company of my friends.  We decided to walk back to our houses, change, and then meet back at Minnie's house.  Hae came with me to my house and I lent her a change of clothes.  She seemed impressed with my clothes selection (my dad always bought me clothes when he felt guilty for making us move).  She chose a pair if black super skinny jeans, a flowy white tank top with a panda printed on it, and a pair of red ballet flats.  She completed the look by pulleing her wavy hair into a low side ponytail and putting on a red plaid fedora.  She looked fantastic, and I couldn't help but be envious of her, she really was quite pretty.  Meanwhile, I slid on a pair of blue denim shorts, a black and white striped t-shirt, and my favorite purple boyfriend cardigan.  I finished the outfit with a pair of black ankle boots.  Hae nodded in approval giving me a thubs up and we headed to Minnie's house.

 

Henry's POV

I quicky changed in to some sweat pants and a t-shirt and grabbed my gym bag before haeding to Min's house.  I walked right in not bothering to knock, and found Sungmin rummaging through the fridge.  He looked up when he heard me enter and mock pouted,

"Henry haven't you ever heard of knocking?" he scolded. 

"Hmmm, knocking?  No I don't believe I am familiar with his work." I innocently teased with fake ignorance.  Sungmin tried, and failed, to repress a smile before tossing a water bottle my way.  I was about to take a swig when I heard the doorbell ring.  I strode over to the door and happily opened it, revealing Wookie and Hae.  My heart sped up when I saw the stylish dressed girls.  I noted Hae looked like a celebrity very cool and fashionable, but  Wookie looked undeniably adorable yet slightly y at the same time (hey no judgement I'm biased). 

I kind of just stood staring, when Min came up behind me and nudged me to the side so the girls could come in.  He gave an appreciative look at the girls, and when they passed he shot me an excited grin.  I smiled and followed them into the living room.  Both Hae and Wookie studied up speculatively taking in out work out clothes.

"Henli, are you guys in a sport's club?" Wookie asked.

"You;ll just have to wait and see" I replied in a teasing tone.  She pouted adorably and everyone laughed at her impatience.  Finally, Min emerged from he kitchen with his car keys and announced it was time to go.  Honestly, I was dying to sit next to Wookie and I could tell Sungmin wanted to as well.  Unfortunatley, Wookie pulled Hae into the back seat with her leaving me shot-gun with Min driving.  I shrugged and quickly bounced into my seat eager to get on the road.


Short one but if I tried to put with next chap then it would be way too long...

but as consolation there is def some Eunhae moments in nxt chapters...

Oh and of course a bit of drama at the club...

stay tuned!