Chapet 8

Fighting for Your Love

Henry POV

 

When I finally met up with Wookie during science, she seemed happy and I was relieved.  Truthfully, I had been worrying about her so bad that I wasn't able to concentrate all morning.  I kept checking my cell to see if there were any emergency calls or texts from her.  There were none.  By the time science rolled around I was a total wreck, but she seemed cheerful as ever and even introduced me to her new friend Hae (as I was requested to call her). 

By the time lunch came around, I was feeling more at ease and was talking and joking with the girls.  The fangirls kept trying to get my attention, but I found it easier to just ignore them and focus on my conversation.  We met up with Sungmin at the ampetheater for lunch.  There was going to be a performance today, and I could see Min explaining this to Wookie.  I ignored the slight pang of jelousy and turned my attention to the stage.  I was suprised to see the performer was one of the hyungs from the club Sungmin and I were in.  He was good and I was impressed, but when I caught the star-struck look on Wookie's face all I could process was "Oh crap".

I looked at Min who had also seen Wookie's reactionand we both began to glare at our hyung.  Luckily, his performance was relatively short and we breathed a sigh of relief when he was done.  But to our horror, Wookie made her way over to Yesung-hyung and began talking.  I tensed when when I saw fangirls ready to kill her, but I was even more pained when Yesung-hyung saved her himself.  She then led him over to the group and invited him to eat with us.  Lunch was quiet and akward, it was apparent that our hyung also liked Wookie and I could tell he knew both Sungmin and I were interested.  The only positive thing was Wookie's excited face when we promised to take her and Hae to the club activities after school.  I smiled when I pictured her suprised face when she saw what kind of club we belonged to, I was pretty sure she had no idea what it was...

 

Sungmin POV

 

I pushed through the crowd of fangirls trying to reach the open air of the quad.  When I finally escaped from the clutches of the mini-mob I happily made my way over to Wookie, Henry, and I new girl.  After finding the girl was namede Hae, we settlrd in a spot near the outdoor stage to have luch.  Things sterted ou well and I was excited for the student performance.  However that was when thigs started to go downhill. 

When Yesung started singing I instantly noticed Wookie's awe.  "Oh great" I thought, "Does she like him?".  My fears were further increased when she went over to talk with him and even brought him back with her.  I knew the competition for this girl was going to be rough, but this was ridiculous!  It brought back the infuriating memories of this morning.  It was all any of the guys were talking about.  All I heard was "Have you seen the new hot chick?" and "Bet I can get a date with the new babe!",  I was seriously enough to make me insane, and now this?!  Seriously how was I gona deal?

 

Yesung POV

 

During second period, as I replayed my conversation with Ryeowook one of the student council members asked me if I would do the lunchtime performance.  I was about to refuse, whe I remembered telling Ryeowook that I wanted to be a singer.  I couldn't give up the opportunity to show off a little, the thought was too tempting.  I accepted the gig and hoped that she would see the performance.

By lunch time I was nervous and shaky, but I felt determined to go through with it... for her.  As I entered the stage, I scanned the crowd for her familiar face, but was unable to spot her.  I was slightly disappointed, but began my song anyway.  After my performance, I wanted nothing more than to be alone and wallow in self pity.  But all these girls kept surrounding me.  I was starting to get really uncomfortable when I heard a familiar twinkling voice congradulating me.  My head snapped in the direction of the voice and I saw a beaming Ryeowook.  Although I had heard the words many time before, when she said it my heart began beating and a happy blush colored my skin. 

However the other girls seemed less than pleased with her arrival, and looked ready to beat her up.  I quickly intervened and followed her over to her friends.  I greeted them and recognized the boys as my dongsaengs from club.  I also recognized the way they looked at Ryeowook and I knew I wasn't the only one with feelings for the beauty.  Honestly, I didn't really notice the tension because I was just happy to see her again.  I was even more excited when she was invited to attend the club activities after school. 

I honestly was not sure how I got so lucky!  I got to see her three times in one day?!  Whoever said fate was a cruel mistress? As far as I was concerned life was good great even.  I couldn't wait until school was over!


Okay time for some Kyuhyun action..yay!

I think most people would agree that life's a little better with som evil maknae action!

Thx times infinity to all my subscribers i really appreciate your support :)

Comments are greatly welcomed, just keep them friendly 'Kay?  Thx!