Chapter 19

Fighting for Your Love

Ryeowook POV

When I got hime I fell on to my bed exhausted.  I couldn't believe that after sleeping most of the day I was still tired, but I guess dealing with an arrogant jerk is enough to tire out anybody.  I glanced at my phone as it buzzed, indicating I had recieved a new text.  I opened my phine and stared at the screen.  I had 58 unread texts and 42 missed calls.  They were all from either Yesung-hyung, Henli, Minnie or Hae.  I quickly scanned a few of the messages.  They all asked where I was and if I was okay.  They grew more and more frantic as I didn't answer.  I felt guilty for making my friends worry and I decided to call each of them and tell them that I was okay.

I called hyung first.  He picked up after the first ring and becan talking before I even had a chance to say hi.

"Wookie where are you?!  Are you okay? Are you in trouble? Do you need me to come get you?  Aish!  Answer me!"  I giggled into the phone.

"Hyung, how can I answer if you don't give m a chance to speak?  Anyway, I'm sorry I worried you.  I was really sleepy and ended up falling asleep in Mrs. Cho's office.  I was there all day."

"Oh thank God!  Do you have any idea how worried I was?!  I was ready to call the police and file a missing person's report."

"Sorry, sorry.  I didn't mean to make you worried.  Kyuhyun was supposed to tell the my teachers and everyone else that I was going to be absent, but I guess he couldn't find you."

"Hmm yeah I didn't see him today.  He wasn't at the training center for today's club either, I wondered what happened?  Anyway back to this matter.  You must be punished for almost havinh a heart attack."   

"P-punished, hyung that's mean." I whined hoping the punishment wasn't going to be too bad.

"From now on you will adress me as 'Oppa' got it?"  I blushed at his request.

"B-but hyu~ I mean o-opppa, it's embarassing! And the fangirls will eat me alive!"

"No excuses, I really was worried.
"Okay, okay.  Alright I need to go now.  I still have to call the others and explain my absence.  'Gnight oppa!"

"Hehe I like the sound of that.  Night Wookie!".

Next I dialed Minnie's number.  He picked up and I heard him yell at someone "Ah it's her!"

"Minnie?" I asked into the phone.

"Wookie?  Can you hear me?"

"Yup!  Hey Minnie.  What's with all the noise?"

"Well I guess you should know it is all your fault" Minnie teased although he sounded very relieved.

"Huh?  What's going on?"

"Well Henry and I are currently at the training center organizing a search party to go look for you.  What happened?  You texted us that you would be at school but no one saw you all day.  I thiught you had been Wookie-napped!"

"I'm so so sorry for putting you guys through all that trouble.  Kyuhyun was supposed to tell you guys that I was going to be absent.  I ended up falling asleep in the librarian's office."

"Aish!  That little punk!  We saw him today and even asked where if he had seen you.  He just smirked and said no!  How come he knew you were going to be absent?"

"Well that sounds like him.  He knows because his grandma was the librarian who looked after me."

"O okay, wait Henry's here and he says that he's going to dye all my pink clothes black if I don't give him the phone."  I laughed as I heard the faint noise of the two fighting over the phone.

"Wookie?  It's Henry."

"Henli!  I'm so sorry for all the trouble.  Please forgove me."

"Don't even worry about it, I'm just happy you're okay.  How are you though?  Are you still upset over the math grade?"  I was touched my the concern in his voice and quickly responded,

"I was pretty upset earlier, but I'm ok now.  I even have a tutor now!"

"Aww why didn't you ask me?  I would have done it!"  I giggled at gow cute Henli sounded as he pouted.

"Henli, you told me yourself that you are bad at math.  I'm so expert, but I'm pretty sure that one bad math student plus another does not equal an 'A'."

"Oh yeah I forgot I !" Henli laughed and the quickly added, "ok i need to go now.  Min keeps screaming at me to stop wasting his hours.  Ow!  Sungmin stop punching me!  Ireall am gonna dye your shirts now!"  I laughed again and told Henli that I needed to call Hae anyway.  We said goodbye and I promised that I would walk with them to school tomorrow.

Finally, I speed dialed my best friend.  "Hello, Wookie?"

"Hey Hae!  I'm sorry about today.  I fell asleep in Mrs. Cho's office."

"Geez kid you had me worried sick!  And I actually thought the others might have a .  They were running around like chickens with their heads cut off!"

"Yeah I know, I already called them"

"Oh savin the best for last I see, I'm honored."  I giggled and she continued,"Actually, I was pretty worried.  I thought the fangirls had taken you and beaten you up.  I was about to do out with Eunhyuk to do some interrogating."

"Ohhh, with Eunhyuk" I couldn't help but tease," So what's going on with you two?"

"N-nothing!, Ah nevermind!"

"Bwahaha!  Hae stop trying to hide it!  What's going on!"

"Ok ok fine!  We might be sorta dating, but it's nothing serious..."

"Ahhh!" I screamed happily, "I miss one day and I miss all this!  Aww Eunhae!  Soo cute!"

"Shut up!"  I could practically hear her blushing over the phone.

"Hehe. Ok just wanted you to know I was alive, I'll see you... and Eunhyuk tomorrow"  I teased.

"Okay, Night Wookie! Luv ya!"

"Not as much as Eunhyuk I bet!  Night!"  I hung up the phone and laughed as I heard her sigh and mutter,

"Aish, this girl!"


I like this chapter, no drama just light fluff!

But relaxing tranquility won't last...

love drama coming up!

Comments are appreciated!