Chapter 2

Fighting for Your Love

Ryeowook POV

After six hours in the car I was completely restless and anxious to streach my legs.  My dad glanced at my figiting and let out a small chuckle.

"Don't worry Wookie, we'll be there in 5 minutes." I gave him a grateful look and my eyes widened as we pulled into the driveway of the cutest house I had ever seen.  It was a two story house with blue doors and large picture windows.  It had a modern feel while retaining an aura of comfort and familiarity.  It was a big jump from the usual apartments we usually rented.  He had told me he would get us a house to show how serious he was about settling down, but I honestly didn't believe him.  Seeing that he was going to keep his promise I actually grew excited for the first time since he announced we would move. 

I eagerly stepped out of the car, not wanting to wait even a second more before I could explore my new home.  Much to my embarassment I found that both of my legs had fallen asleep and i immeadiatly fell on my . 

"Ouch!" i whined, and quickly looked around hoping no one had witnessed my fail.  To my utter suprise and humiliation, I found a pair of rather amused eyes looking down at me.   I turned bright pink and the stranger looked like he was trying really hard to stop from bursting out laughing.  He offered me his hand and I grabbed it akwardly after a moments hesitation.  I was suprised by his strength as he easily hoisted me up.

"Hi", he said giving me a bright smile, "I'm you new neighbor Henry."

"Um hey" I replied, "I'm Ryeowook."  I gave him a shy smile and his face lit up.  He was actually quite cute, adorable really.  He had slightly spiked reddish brown hair and suprisingly chubby cheeks.  His face was that of a young child and I grinned at his absolute cute-osity.

"Hey Henry!  The new neighbors are here!  I wonder if it's a dude or a chick?"  I turned to face the direction of the excited voice, searching for its owner.  I saw a boy with jet black hair with his bangs swept to the side framing a handsome and innocent looking face.  When he saw us standing and staring at him, he blushed and blurted out,

"Oh... well I guess that it's a girl then."  I couldn't help but giggle at the akward greeting, and I was suprised at myself i couldn't even remember the last time I had genuinly wanted to laugh.  The boy finally recovered and approached me saying,

"Hi!  Welcome to Seoul, I'm Sungmin!  I'm also your neighbor, I'm also Henry's best friend."  I smiled at the bubbly boy and quickly introduced myself,

"Hi, I'm Ryeowook."

"So what school are you going to?" Henry asked while simultaneously punching Sungmin's arm by way of greeting.

"Oh, I'm going to SM Prepatory, I'm going to be a first year there.  Do you guys know it?" 

"Hey, that's where we go!" Sungmin started excidedly, "I'm in my second year, and Henry's the same year as you!"  I was relieved to know that I would recognize at least two faces in the sea of unknown students. 

"When do you start?" Henry asked.

"Tomorrow." I replied and Henry and Sungmin grinned and happily invited me to walk with them in the morning.  I was very relieved and gratefully accepted the offer.  Realizing I had left my dad to unpack all by himself, I reluctantly said goodbye to the two.  I was really happy that I had already met such nice people, and I felt less stressed about school the next day.