Chapter 30

Fighting for Your Love

Normal POV

A few more months passed.  Wookie slowly began to trust Siwon again and he was welcomed into the group.  Kyu was not extremly pleased about the new situation, but he trusted Wookie and tried his best to be friendly with his love's ex-boyfriend.  However, Hae remained rather cold towards Siwon, she never told Wookie, but there was something about this guy that made anxious...

 

Ryeowook POV

I was walking down the hall with Hyukkie and Hae, when suddenly a voice yelled my name.  We all turned to look, and I grinned when I saw Siwon running up to us, a stack of books in his hands.  Hyukkie greeted him warmly and Hae gave him a slight nod. 

"What's up with all the books dude?" Hyukkie asked gesturing to the pile in his hands. 

"Oh, my physics teacher asked me to take these to the library, actually I could use some help."  I giggled at his puppy dog eyes and grabbed some of the books from the pile.

"Wonnie, you better practice that look more.  Minnie and Heli totally have you beat in that area."  He tried to give me his best pout, which only made me laugh harder.  "Nope, your pout needs work too, Kyu is way better!"  He continued to pout before shrugging and breaking into a grin.

"Whatever Ryeo!  Just help me!"  I waved to Hyukkie and Hae.  Hyukkie smiled and waved back, but Hae gave me a cryptic look and seemed like she was about to say something.  She didn't finish her sentence as Hyukkie nudged her and she closed her mouth.  I was a little confused by the exchange, but was distracted by Siwon's complaining.

"Okay okay! Calm down, I'm coming!" I laughed.  We continued joking and teasing each other as we made our way to the library.  I noticed all the girls stop and stare at him longingly.  I was happy when they met my eyes and smiled shyly.  Since I began dating Kyu, the fangirls had been nicer, they were happy that I wasn't going to "steal" their "princes".

When we arrived at the library we dumped the books on a nearby cart. 

"Phew!" Siwon exclaimed, and he pretended to faint from the exhaustion. 

"So dumb!" I teased lightly, rolling my eyes. 

"Psh, you know you love it!"  I laughed then left him to put the books back on the shelf.  I walked behind the check out desk and headed into Mrs. Cho's office.

"Hey Gramma-Cho!" I called smiling as I saw my adoptive grandmother.

"Ah, How's my liitle Wookie sunshine?" she smiled giving me a warm hug.

"I'm good I just haven't seen you in a while" I explained.

"No kidding!" she joked, "my grandson is always hogging you!" I blushed slightly, but couldn't hide my smile.  "But it's okay, I don't mind.  I'll see you enough when you come to Ahra's wedding."  I looked up at her confused, I didn't know Kyu's sister was getting married.

"Wait, What?" I asked, "Kyu hasn't told me anyting about a wedding" I said, hurt coloring my tone.

"Oh.... don't worry about it honey.  You'll hear about it soon." she gave me a knowing smile.  I was going to push for more information when Siwon entered the office.

"Sorry" he said bowing, "I was wondering if I could borrow Wookie."  Mrs. Cho smiled and gave me one last hug, and whispered,

"You'll see soon enough."  I looked at her questioningly as Siwon pulled me through the door, but she just chuckled and gave me a small wave.

Siwon insisted on walking me home, and we laughed and talked the whole way.  When we arrived at my house I said good bye and gave hinm a smile.  I was about to walk through my front gates when Siwon suddenly reached out and grabbed my arm.  I looked at him questioningly, suprised my his suddenly serious expression.

"Wookie..." he began, "I still love you.  I've been patient, but I can't wait anymore.  How do you feel about me?"  I was shocked and just stared at him.  "Wookie!" he said in a desperate tone.

"I-i'm sorry Siwon.  But I have Kyu..., I don't know what to tell you..."  Hurt washed over his face, but it was quickly replaced by determination.  He suddenly reached out and pulled me to him.  He roughly pushed his lips against mine.  I didn't move at first because I was too shocked.  Behind me a heard a small rustling sound.  I finally regained my senses and pushed Siwon away roughly.  When I turned to run into my house I caught a glimpse of a bouquet of flowers on the ground.  My eyes traveled upwards and I felt my stomach go cold.  Kyuhyun stood there staring at me disbelief and pain contorting his face.

"Oh God!  No Kyu, that wasn't... "
"Just stop!" he yelled.  He gave me a look that made my heart break into little splinters.  "God, d-did you even love me!  Was this just a game for you!"  Tears began to run down his face as he looked at me condemningly.  "I'm such an idiot, I actually trusted you!"  he choked out before he turned and ran.
 

 

KKyuhyun POV

Today was the day!  I was going to ask Wookie to be my date to my sister's wedding.  I was finally going to introduce my love to my sister.  I grinned just thinking about it.  I had it all planned out, I had her favorite flowers and I made reservations at her favorite French restaurant. 

I smiled to myself and hummed happily as I walked to Wookie's house.  Just imagining her excited face made my heart fill with happiness.  But all my happiness died a sudden and painful death when I was met with a shocking sight.  My Wookie was kissing Siwon, their bodies pressed close.  I was paralysed watching the horrible scene, the bouquet of flowers fell from my hands.  Wookie pushed away and turned my way.  When she turned her eyes on me I just lost it.  I exploded, yelling and letting my tears run free.  I finally just left, leaving her standing there mutely. 

I ran and didn't look back.  I didn't want to see her.... I didn't want to see the breaking of my heart.


stay tuned...

comments loved and appreciated!