Chapter 22

Fighting for Your Love

Wookie POV

After Kyuhyun comforted me on my Mommy's birthday, we became friends.  He still was still snarky and loved to tease me, but now I knew that he truly wasn't an evil person.  He began hanging out with the rest of my friends which was pretty weird at first.  The other guys were really hostile, and Hae still didn't trust him.  But since Kyuhyun was Eunhyuk's cousin she tried to get to know him better.  Turns out their personalities are pretty hilarious together.  They are alway arguing and insulting each other, but it's more a game for them and it's really fun to watch.

Eventually the other guys warmed up to Kyuhyun, but they are still way over protective of me, always grabbing me and pulling me away from Kyuhyun, and yelling at him when he's being mean to me.  But things seemed to have settled down a bit and I feel really loved by all my friends.

"Hae are you going to the training center after schooh today?" Eunhyuk asked his girlfriend.

"Ugh, I don't know.  I'm really not big on that place.  The testosterone is almost suffocating."  I giggled when I saw Hae's disgusted face and Hyukie's pouting one.

"Hae let's go today.  I've wanting to go visit, but I don't wanna go without my bestie. Pleeeaaaase!" I begged adding puppy eyes to make it more convincing.

"Aish! Okay, okay! Just stop giving me that look."  I grinned triumphantly, I knew Hae was a real softie and couldn't handle puppy eyes.  I caught Hyukie's eyes and he gave me a thumbs up and flashed me a thank you grin.  I returned the smile loving how badly he wanted to be with Hae.  Even though she seemed kind off disinterested, I knew Hae really liked Hyukie and I wanted them to get qualtiy time together.

"Hey Wookie!"  I glanced up and saw a smiling Henli.  I hadn't really seen him outside of class lately because he had been practicing for a huge violin concert.

"Henli!  Where's my hug?" I asked while fake pouting.  He was about to give me a squeeze when suddenly Minnie swooped right in and gave me a hug first.

"Minnie?" I gasped suprised by his sudden arrival.

"Dude, that was my hug!" Henli huffed glaring evilly at his best friend.  They began to argue and I sighed, this seemed to happening a lot lately.  All the guys, excluding Hyukie, seemed to be always arguing with each other.  Mostly it was Kyuhyun who got the most abuse, but he honestly seemed to like the conflict because with his sharp tongue he always won the argument.  But when it was Henli. Minnie, or Oppa I sensed real hostility and it began to trouble me.

"Guys cut it out." Hae commanded in her scary voice.  The bickering boys immeadiatley stopped and looked over at Hae with scared eyes.  When Hae used that voice it was safer to just listen to her, when she got mad it was seriously scary.

"Stop this stupid fighting," Hae continued, "Can't you see it's making Wookie worried! Stop causing her stress, if you continue to trouble her I can't promise that I won't kill you."  The boys backed away from Hae slowly, I even saw Hyukie flinch a little at her menacing tone.  I on the other hand quickly smiled and gave her a little hug.

"Aww thanks Noona!" she instantly lost her scary eyes and looked at me fondly. 

"Wookie, stop calling me Noona I'm only a few months older than you."

"But you really are the big sister I always wanted" I said puting a little.

"This kid" she sighed while giving my head a little pat, "Okay I gotta go to class, Wookie I'll see you after class and we'll go together okay?"

"Kay kay got it" I replied, and watched as my best friend and her very blond boyfriend walked off hand in hand. I then turned my attention to the other two, who still looked a little scared.  I giggled at their expression then went up to Henli and gave him a big bear hug.

"There Henli!  Now you got your hug, please don't fight anymor guys I really hate it."  They both looked guilty and promised to stop.  I smiled then grabbed Minnie's hand,

"Okay Henli we gotta go.  We're gonna be late.  Oh but I'll see you after school, kay?"  I waved again then dragged Minnie towards music comp.  I pulled him over to our seats and noticed Kyuhun was already there.

"Hey bunny" he greeted, eyes not leaviong the PSP in his hands, "and other" he said referring to Minnie.

"Hey!  I'm your hyung!  You should show some respect!" Minnie scolded.  Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes and continued to click awat at the gaming device.  wanting to make him mad I grabbed the device out of his hands.

"Nnooooo!" he wailed trying frantically to grab the device back.  "I was about to win!"

"Oh well" I shrugged, "Now you know how I feel whwnever you snatch my phone from me."

"Oh yeah" he growled and I saw the evil in his eyes.  Before i could react, he grabbed my bag and removed my phone in one quick motion.  "Hmmm let's see.  Maybe I'll text a love confession to Hyuk, oh that would be funny!"  That was his favorite game, he would always start texting people random things on my phone so people would think it was from me. 

"Hey who's number is this?" he asked studying my phone.

"I don't know.  They keep trying to call me, but I never answer calls I don't know."

"You answered mine" he reasoned.

"Yeah and that's why I don't answer calls from unknown numbers anymore." I shot back shuddering as I remembered his prank when he called me pretending to be a serial killer.  I still didn't know where he got my number.

He was about to call the number when Minnie stole the phone from him and gave it back to me.  I grinned at Minnie and stuck my tongue out at Kyuhyun,

"Bunny-1 Mutt-0" I announced.

"Not fair" he whined, he really hated to loose, "there was outside interference!" I just ignored him and started chatting with Minnie.  Hehe Bunny Power!

 

Henry POV

I was officially pissed at my best friend.  Actually I wasn't exactly pleased with hyug, or that new kid either.  I'm not a real jelous guy, but I was starting to get frustrated.  Why was everyone always around my Wookie!  It was starting to get to me.  As I pouted through my next classes I came up with a solution.

We would fight.  Literally use out martial arts skills and fight each other.  Whoever lost would have to back off Wookie, and the winner got dibs.  It was the dude-code, once dibs were made they were honored.

I grinned, relaxed that a solution had been made.  I wasn't going to lose, after all I was fighting for love...


sorry I kno this was boring but I needed to set up next scene...

it's at martial arts gym, the boys will be fighting for Wookie's love

see title makes sense, huh? :)

Thx a bunch for reading and commenting! Sending you happy Wookie dreams! :D