Chapter 20

Fighting for Your Love

Kyuhyun's POV

As I headed out of my physics class for lunch, I saw Ryeowook looking intently at her phone.  I grinned evilly and snuck up behind her and snatched the cell away from the suprised girl.

"Wha~!...  Urg you mutt!  Give me back my phone you moron!"

"Ohh, sounds like the bunny is territorial.  Texting your boyfriend?  Hmm maybe I should send him a message!"

"Cut it out, I don't even have a boyfriend.  I'm just trying to delete some old phone calls.  My inbox is too full."  I looked at the list of recieved calls, they all had contact names except one.

"Hey who's this?  The person's not in your contacts."

"I know.  I've already deleated two other calls from the same number.  I'm assuming that it's just a telemarketer or something."  While she went off on her little story I quickly sent myself a text from her phone so I would have her number.  I then erased the message from her history so she wouldn't have my number.  I was planning on messing with her and freaking her out by sending her anonymous text messages.

"So, we should really get together and start working on the music comp project"  Ryeowook with a sigh.  I groaned in response and complained,

"Ugh, I already see enough of you."

"Puh-lease!  Don't flatter yourself, I'm not exactly thrilled with the prospect of working with you either.   As it is I'm already stuck sitting next to you in math, and stuck with you as a tutor."

"Well you better get an 'A' on the next test.  If you look stupid, then I look stupid, and Cho Kyuhyun is not stupid."

"Says you." she muttered under her breath before grabbing her phone out of my hands.  "Anyway, no tutoring session today okay?  I have to go to the training center with the others today."

"Nooo" I groaned.

"What?"

"You can't go there too.  I was hoping to get some training in, and the thought of seeing you just makes me not want to go."

"Sorry princess, guess you're gona have to  it up, or runaway like a wuss.  I think the second one is more fitting with your personality."  I glared at the smirking girl.

"Damn, what happened to your shy little innocent act." I muttered.  She only gave me smug look, before shooting back,

"Well Mr. Cho it seems that you bring out the worst in me.  Congradulations!  Would you like a medal for your momentous achievement?"  I smirked at the sarcasm that dripped from her voice.

"Actually yes" I replied, "a gold medal with the words 'World's Most Evil' would be perfect.  Thanks so much for the offer!"  I chimed innocently before walking away from the incredulous looking girl.  The smirk on my face grew as I thought triumphantly, "Dog-3, bunny-0".

 

Ryeowook POV

I couldn't react in time to Kyuhyun's retort, and I pouted as he got the last word again.  I really hated that boy!  I was so distracted by my frustration that I didn't even notice Hae and Eunhyuk walking up.

"Earth to Wookie" Hae called as she waved her hand infront of my face.  I came out of my daze and looked at the couple standing in front of me, before squealing excitiedly.

"Yay Eunhae!"

"Wookie!  Don't say that out loud that's embarassing!" Hae yelled at me, her cheeck becoming pink as she refused to meet Eunhyuks eyes.

"Aw, I like it" Eunhyuk remarked giving Hae a squeeze.  I noted with glee as Hae's face turned bright red.

"Hehe I'll leave you two love bird alone.  Oh, but if you guys see the others tell them I have to grab a book from the library, 'kay?"

Eunhyuk nooded, smiling widely while Hae gave me a pleading glance asking me to stay.  I wasn't about to let Hae off the hook so easily.  I enjoyed seeing my normally sarcastic best friend all flustered.  I just waved at the two befor stepping into the library.

I was checking out a book about baking brownies, when a pair of hands covered my eyes.  I tensed, but then relaxed when I heard a familiar deep velvety voice say,

"Guess who."

"Hyung!" I answered happily, but Yesung didn't remove his hands.

"Hm, someone doesn't remember her punishment." he mused.

"Oh... yeah.  O-oppa." I reluctantly replied as i flushed with embarassment.

"That's better." he said before removing his hands.  I gave him a light hug as a greeting.  Even though I had seen him this morning, I got the impression that he was definatley a hugger and enjoyed being greeted this way.  My hunch seemed right as he lit up with a bright smile.  I smiled back and we began to chat.  It was nice to talk to hy~ I mean oppa, and before I noticed I was late for music comp.

I ran into the classroom and was met with a mixed response.  The ever hostile fangirls shot me the usual dirty looks, a grinnig Minnie waved at me happily, and the Dog just smirked.  I quickly bowed to the teacher before walking to my seat.  I was about to sit when Minnie quickly pulled me into his lap.  I looked at him shocked and embarassed, but I saw he was glaring at Kyuhyun.  I looked over and saw the Dog glaring at Minnie.  I also saw the glue that he had put on my chair.

I gave Kyuhyun my dirtiest look, before getting off MInnie.

"Whew!  Thanks Minnie you're a life saver!" I said while giving my friend a squeeze.  Then I turned my attantion to the Dog.  He looked mad that his plan had failed and I just sighed,

"Whatever" I muttered before cleaning off my seat.  Class continued and when it was about halfway over, the teacher told us to get with our partners and talk about the project.  I groaned, but obediently faced Kyuhyun.

"Okay when are you free?" I asked blandly.  He seemed exhausted as well because he didn't even make a smart comment as he mumbled,

"I can do it this Saturday."  I felt my face pale at the mention of this Saturday.

"U-uh, n-no that's n-not a good day for me" I stuttered out, "But I can do it next weekend though."  He looked amused at my reaction,

"Aww hot date?" he mocked.  However, I wasn't in the mood to argue.

"N-no, there's just something I need to do..."  I didn't really finish my sentence as I felt the tears prick the back of my eyes, and I looked away.  I was scared he was going to say something, but he just shrugged and said next weekend was fine, then he took his i-pod out of his pocket and popped the earbuds into his ears.  I was relieved that he left me alone and I managed to collect myself. 

"Saturday... I'll have to go back..." I whispered to myself, not noticing the few tears that escaped from my eyes.


Okay next chapter jumps to Saturday, gona find out what's going on with Wookie this weekend...

Thx for reading!  I send u love and Suju filled dreams! Hehehe :) 

Plz comment...