Cocktail

U&I

 

“God I could use a cocktail. Too bad everywhere is closed right now.” Jonghyun says with a sigh.

They’re laying on the roof, stargazing as usual. Minho turns to him with a puzzled look.

“What do you mean everywhere is closed?”

“It’s 2 a.m., all the bars are closed now.”

“You have to go to a bar for that?”

“Well yeah? Where else would I go for that?”

“I don’t know. I thought you could hear stories about anywhere.”

Jonghyun sits up.

“Where did that come from?”

“What?”

“ stories.”

“That’s what you want, right?”

“Honey, I said I want a cocktail. As in a beverage made with alcohol.”

“OH. OH. That makes so much more sense. I have the DuckTales theme song stuck in my head and misunderstood which tale you were saying.”

Jonghyun starts laughing and falls back. Minho’s blushing, but he laughs too.

“You...you thought....I said...said tales?” Jonghyun says, struggling to speak inbetween fits of laughter.

“Yeah yeah, it’s funny but when you’ve been hearing Duck Tales! whooh ooh on repeat for four hours you’ll make the same mistake!”

Jonghyun goes to say something else but is laughing too hard to say it. Minho sits up.

“I’ve got rum in my underwear drawer if you want some.”

“Honey why do you have rum in your underwear drawer?”

“Out of habit.”

“Is this a normal thing that people do? Keep alcohol in their underwear drawer?”

“No, my roommate used to steal it so I had to resort to desperate measures.”