White T Shirt

U&I

“Is that my shirt?” Minho asks when Jonghyun comes out of their room.

He knows it’s his, by the way the hem hangs down near the hem of Jonghyun’s boxers, but he still wants to hear his excuse.

“Yeah. I needed a blue t shirt but all mine are dirty.”

“Why do you need a blue shirt?”

“Private business.”

“Is that private business that you just want to wear my shirts?”

“Perhaps.”

Minho laughs and disappears into their room. Jonghyun starts pouring his cereal, figuring he’s changing from his basketball shorts into jeans. He’s not wrong, but that’s also not all Minho changes into.

“Is that....my shirt?”

“Yeah, I needed a white shirt today but all mine are dirty.”

The shirt in question -- a white one with ‘sweet’ written on it in bubblegum pink font -- isn’t long enough to reach Jonghyun’s jeans when he wears it. On Minho, it doesn’t even reach is belly button. Jonghyun realizes he’s staring at the band of exposed skin but can’t bring himself to look away. He’s thought about Minho wearing crop tops before on a number of occasions; now that the vision is standing in front of him, he has to admit that the real thing is better than anything he imagined.

“I think it looks nice on me, don’t you, baby?”

When Jonghyun finally tears his eyes away, Minho’s looking at him expectantly with a proud smirk. Jonghyun pulls his phone out and starts taking pictures.

“You know, we can’t go anywhere if you’re not wearing any pants, baby. If you’re so insistant on wearing my clothes why don’t you come try some of my jeans on?” Minho teases, stretching up so that even more of his torso is exposed.

“Are...are you inviting me to get in your pants?”

“Only if you want to.”

“Honey it’s going to take me forever to roll the hems up.”

Minho moves forward, bringing Jonghyun’s hands to his bare waist, putting his lips just out of reach of Jonghyun’s.

“I can help with that.”