Book Two: Chapter 9: Entering, Yumi Yukimoto

Haru/My Rare Treasure

  Last time, Salem Kobayashi attacked Ichiko but the fight was interfered by a certain white-haired girl. She started to fighting Salem but Astrid stopped him.

Hey Yumi, are you here to help us fight them? Ichiko asked. Yeah, I want to help you all fight after all our heroine needs to fight the big boss, right? Yumi asked. So you are going to transfer to our school? Ichiko asked. Yes, I will start tomorrow. Yumi replied. I want it to be a secret. Yumi replied.
The next morning, class started and the teacher said: "We have a new students name Rina and Yumi Yukimoto". Is that you, Yumi? I asked. Yeah, I will be going to school like you guys. Yumi replied. WhenI I found she was going to go to school here, I was filled with joy beyond belief. I thought. Well, it is nice to meet you, I am Haru Higashiyama the Student Council President. Aoi stood up and introduces himself. Hello, my name is Aoi Kamiya the Student Council Vice President. Aoi replied. Hey, can I ask you a question? Yumi asked. Why are you wearing those glasses? Yumi asked. What are you talking about, I need to see. Aoi replied. Well, you can sit by the window, Yumi. Rina, you can sit behind Ichiko. Alright. Yumi replied. As she brushed past him, she whispered: You can fool others with those glasses but I can see what you really look like. Hey is Aoi ok? Sakura asked. Hey, what is up with you, Yumi? Carmen asked. Oh, I am sorry for a moment I thought I saw double. Yumi replied. As class ended, Ichiko, Yumi and I ate lunch. You know you were bold to call him out. Ichiko replied. Well, he is using those glasses that distort the vision of people. It is kind of like my forbidden ability I use. Yumi replied. You said you could see through it? I asked. Well, I can see and sense all kind of magic. I mean your average magic and forbidden arts. Yumi replied. What are you saying? Are those glasses a type of forbidden art? I asked. No, they were coded with Dea Misericordia magic. Yumi replied. How that magic is forbidden. I replied. Well, let's say I think a certain woman got her hands on it with a little assistance. Yumi replied.
What is going on?
What did Yumi see?
Stay Tuned.
Dea Misericordia means Goddess of Mercy in Latin.