Diary Entry 31: Come at me bro!

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

3rd Person's POV

 

Mir spoke up first. "I'm his brother, that's why I'm here." He said, as he slung an arm over Yongguk, who nodded. "Why are you here then?"

"He's your brother?" Jaehwa stared at the duo in disbelief. "But.....he's so manly and you're so...." She paused. "Gay."  Laughter was evoked from the rest.  "I'm his girlfriend, that's why I'm here." She smacked Mir's arm, and he immediately retracted it and rubbed the already red spot.

"WHAT?!" The rest echoed, jaws literally on the ground. "Jaehwa and Yongguk....are an item?" Daehyun fidgeted uncomfortably as he felt his heart drop in disappointment.

"N-" "Yes!" Jaehwa pulled Yongguk close to her and hooked her arm around his. "We're together." She glanced towards Mir, who was red in the face. *Ha, serves him right.* She thought happily as she continued.

"But....." Yongguk uttered in confusion, but immediately shut his mouth when Jaehwa pinched his side and glared at him, before enveloping those emotions up with a smile. "Now will you excuse us.....unless you want to witness some full-blown make out session." She wiggled her eyebrows and dragged Yongguk upstairs.

"What..........." The word dragged on in their minds and they stared up at the two's disappearing figures.

-end of POV-

 

"What the did you say?!" Yongguk growled as soon as I shut the door, locking it. Spinning around, I gave him a lopsided smile. "Dude, sorry. I'm mortal enemies with your brother." I shrugged and sat on the floor, cross-legged.

"What now....." Yongguk sighed, taking a seat across me and he stared into my eyes. "Something must've happened since my brother doesn't usually....hate on people."

*Doesn't usually hate on people? HA. HA. HA. The joke of the century.* I frowned and shook my head. "Him? Bang Chulyeong? Doesn't hate on people? Are you kidding me?"

Yongguk raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "You two are like mortal enemies. Did you two kill each other in your past lives or something?" I nodded vigorously at his statement. "He's such a pain in the , how is he even your brother?!"

"Beats me, but he's a good brother."

"Tsk, lies."

 

4PM

Third Person's POV

"Hey, hadn't Yongguk hyung and Jaehwa noona been up there for a long time?" Zelo blew a raspberry and popped a few candies into his mouth.

All ears perked up at his statement and they looked at each other in shock. "WHY DIDN'T I NOTICE?!" The boys hurriedly dashed up the stairs, tripping on each other in the process. Zelo folded his arms and looked at them. *Why are they acting like this?* He shrugged and continued laughing at the hilarious variety show on the TV.

 

Yongguk's Room

*Bam!*

"YAH WHA-" Himchan came to an abrupt stop and his eyes widened at the scene in front of his eyes.

There lay the 'couple', side by side on the bed. Jaehwa was hugging Yongguk as if he was her bolster, and the other didn't seem to mind as he lay there, dead to the world.

Daehyun pulled up his mask and walked out of the room.

Youngjae had his mouth opened so wide that a fly actually flew in it and he ran out screaming.

Jongup's tiny eyes had been magnified, and you could see his pupils clearly.

Everyone stood there, gawking at both Yongguk and Jaehwa, until.......................

"YAH WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" A hand slapped Jaehwa's leg, causing her to jerk awake.

"Dude, what the ?" She slowly got up and rubbed her eyes. Her vision was blurred, and she had a hard time figuring who the culprit was.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER?!"

"Can you shut up? Noisy ."

-end of POV-

 

4:05PM

.

Who the hit my leg.

That bish will die in a fire and i'll roast marshmallows over it.

"Dude, what the ?" I rubbed my eyes, trying to make out who was in front of me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY LITTLE BROTHER?!"

THE VILLAGE BASTARD.

"Can you shut up? Noisy ." I was so tired, I couldn't even hurl an insult back at him. So I just told him to shut up. That bastard really needs to shut his mouth sometimes.

"What did you say?"

Oh gad, what an idiot.

"I said, c-a-n y-o-u s-h-u-t u-p, n-o-i-s-y a-s-s"

"You little-" He moved closer to me and shot me a super menancing gay look. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

"COME AT ME BRO." I pumped my chest and taunted him.

Him, being ungentemanly, went ahead and was so close to hitting me, until Yongguk abruptly decided to wake up and sat up.

"OUCH!"

We will need two hot eggs for this.

 

-----

 

A/N:

GUYS I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING. Exams just ended for me and I'm too tired to do anything else but to sleep. I'll try to update more often, alright? I hope I didn't lose anyone~