Diary Entry 12: For comics?! Hahahaha! YOU'RE NOT ONLY A WEIRDO, BUT ALSO A GEEK?!

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

A/N: I checked my email today and........NOBODY HAS SENT ME A EMAIL TO MAKE A CAMEO! Doesn't anyone want to make a cameo? :(

Jaehwa: NOBODY WANTS TO BE IN MY LIFE?! WOW. I CAN CRY AT A CORNER.

Be patient, Jaehwa! Let's wait a few more days~

Enjoy!

---

5:45AM

"WAKEY WAKEY HWA HWA!" Jaehyo screamed into my face. I instinctively grabbed my pillow and pressed it on my ear.

That guy can really shout.

"WAKEY WAKEY! WAKEY WAKEY! WAKEY WAKEYYYYYYYYYY!" He screamed a million times louder.

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I painfully yelled.

What have I done to get myself in this?

 

6:30AM

"YAH DON"T CUT THE QUEUE! I WAS HERE FIRST!" Kyung shouted as he pushed Yookwon to the side.

"MY PEE IS AT THE CUSTOMS ALREADY PALI PALI!!!!" Yookwon held on to his *ahem* and looked at Kyung pleadingly.

"FINE! But you only can pee. Then, you will have to come out and queue to wash yourself up. OK?!" Kyung gave in to his pleading.

"KAMSA!!!!!!!" He shouted as the door opened, revealing Zico with his dripping wet blonde hair. Yookwon immediately pulled him out, ran in and shut the door.

"Ahhhhh~" A few seconds later, a sigh of relief was heard from outside the bathroom.

Queuing right outside the bathroom, was Kyung, Jaehyo, Me, Jihoon, Minhyuk and Taeil.

Every single one of them was groaning and complaining about how long the person in the bathroom took when they themselves spend at a million years styling up their hair in front of the mirror.

What have I done in my past life to deserve this?

 

6:50AM

"BUT WE HAVEN'T HAD BREAKFAST!" Jihoon whined, as Minhyuk threw his backpack at him and signalled him to get out of the house.

"WE'RE ALREADY LATE, JIHOON. WE CANNOT AFFORD TO BE LATE SINCE WE'RE ALL ON SCHOLARSHIP!" Jaehyo yelled as he zipped up his bag, slung it over his shoulder, grabbed the keys from the table and pushed every single of the remaining guys out of the house.

*grumble grumble* This is going to be a loooonnngggg school day.

 

Journal Entry 12

Friday, 3 February 2012.

8AM

I'm so hungry. I'm so hungary. I am so hungery, I am so hungrey, HUNGREHHHH. HUNGREH AND ANGREH.

*grumble grumble* "Noona, i'm hungry!! Do you have food to eat??" Jihoon pouted at me.

"Sorry Piyopiyo but aeygos NEVER work on me. I don't have food anyway." I hissed, glaring at him.

"Are you sure you don't have food?" He questioned.

"Yes."

"Do you have food?"

"No."

"Do you have cookies?"

"No."

"Do you have chips?"

"No."

"What if I ransack your bag and find something to eat?"

"Fine there's a box of Pepero in my bag but don't finish it!" I gave up, pulling the Pepero box out of my backpack and passing it to him.

"Thanks noona!!!" He ripped the box and wrapper open, and began munching down on the sticks in lightning speed.

"YAH LEAVE SOME FOR ME!" I glared at him.

"Here you go." He took out one stick, ONE STICK from the box and passed it to me.

I shouldn't have gave him my Pepero.

 

12PM

LUNCH!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH! My stomach is rejoicing! HALLELUJAH!

I scrambled out of the class along with Yookwon and Jihoon, and we raced to the cafeteria, leaving Zico trudging along behind.

"FOOOOOD!!!!!!!" P.O grabbed a tray and began to order almost every item from the menu.

"AHJUMMA, GIVE ME A PLATE OF DDOKBOKI, BULGOLGI, BAP, KIMCHI AND......MISO SOUP!" I shrieked, fumbling out the money from my wallet and throwing it on to the table.

We grabbed our trays and ran to the table, sat down and began eating like the world was going to end tomorrow.

"YAH! I know you guys are hungry but SLOW DOWN! You may choke to death!" Taeil walked over with the rest of the guys, also holding dishes of humongous servings.

"TOUCH WOOD!" Yookwon, Jihoon and I said simultaneously. We chuckled and gave each other high fives.

"Shut up and eat!" Minhyuk groaned as he cupped his ears.

Nom nom nom.

 

2PM

YEAH!!!!!!!!!! SCHOOL'S OVER FOR THE DAY! IT'S TIME FOR THE COURSE AT YG ENTERTAINMENT! I'M SO EGGCITED HEHEHEHE

Jihoon slung his arm around my neck and pulled me along.

It being short!!!!!

 

2:03PM

The guys and I were walking out of the gates when I saw someone familliar.

"Why the hell is that dude over there wearing a cap, sunglasses and mask in broad daylight? Going to rob our school?" Yookwon pointed at the suspicious but familliar looking guy leaning on the walls near the school.

"I think I know him......" I said, pushing Jihoon's arm off my shoulders and walking towards the guy.

 

2:05PM

"HA!!!!!!!!!!!" I pulled the sunglasses and mask off the guy's face. "YOU?!"

"YAH MAD WOMAN DON'T JUST PULL MY MASK OFF LIKE THAT, IT HURTS! AND DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG I WAITED FOR YOU YESTERDAY AFTER YOUR SCHOOL ENDED?! NO ONE SAW YOU AND I WAITED TILL 6PM! YOU WASTED MY PRECIOUS TIME!" Weirdo screeched.

"YAH WEIRDO, I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO WAIT FOR ME! WHY ARE YOU SO FRICKING WEIRD?!" I snapped.

"I DIDN'T WANT TO BUT HYUNGS FORCED ME INTO DOING THIS OR THEY'LL TAKE AWAY MY COMICS FROM ME!" He yelled back.

"FOR COMICS?! HAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE NOT ONLY A WEIRDO, BUT ALSO A GEEK?!" I laughed heartily as I clutched my stomach, which hurt from laughing.

"JUST SHUT UP AND LET'S BRING YOU BACK!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the bus stop.

"YAH!" I hit his hand, which was grabbing on to my arm. He immediately jumped back and rubbed his sore hand.

"I'm not going home! I've got a course at YG Entertainment!" I frowned.

"YG Entertainment? HA HA HA! YG Entertainment only takes in talented people! Why would they take in a bum like you?! Plus, you're a bit sick up here!" He pointed at his brain and drew circles with his finger.

"Just....go away." I was reminded of what my brother had said to me the other day. I turned and walked towards the guys, who were waiting for me.

"Yah!" The weirdo called out to me, which I ignored.

Mir's POV

"Yah!" I called out.

Did that girl just ignore me?

That's odd..........she's usually turn and snap at me or dig my eyes out or something.

Aish! She wasted my time!

With that, I put my sunglasses and mask back on and turned to leave.

-end of POV-

 

-At YG Building, Main Lobby-

3PM

"THERE IT IS! YG ENTERTAINMENT!!! THE SACRED PLACE!!!!!!!!!" Jihoon ran towards the enormous building, swinging his arms in the air.

"Yah! Stop being crazy, maknae. The security might chase us out!" Minhyuk warned.

Wow...it's really an honour being here.

We walked into the lobby of the building, stunned by the beautiful design of the main lobby.

I walked to the counter. "Hi, we're from Seoul Arts High and we're here for a course. May I know which level it is?" I enquired.

"Hi! You must be.....Yoon Jaehwa? Welcome to the YG Building, here are your passes. Please do not lose them as you will need it for the entire duration of your course. You may proceed to Level 24, the orientation is about to start!" The smiling lady at the counter handed me 8 passes with each of our names on it.

"Kamsahamida!" I bowed as I took the passes from her and ran towards the boys, who were still busy exploring the area.

"Yah! Orientation is starting, we've got to go up now!" I handed them their passes and we made our way up to Level 24.

 

-At YG Building, Level 24-

3:30PM

We sat at the 8 empty seats beside a girl.

The in-charge of the department stepped up on stage, introduced himself and began his slideshow on the rules and information that should be known by all students.

His speech is driving me to the brink of death in the world of boredom.

Before I could doze off, the girl beside me turned and looked at me, and smiled.

"Hello, I'm Tiffany! Nice to meet you!" She held out her hand to me.

(How she looks like)

"Hello! I'm Jaehwa! Nice to meet you too!" I smiled warmely, shaking her hand.

"Are you from America or something?" She asked, still smiling.

"Yup! I am!" I replied in English.

I hope she understood what I said!

"Really?! Cool! I'm from Singapore!" She replied me in perfect English.

"You speak English too? Yes! Another person I know whom can speak English!" I pumped my fist in the air.

"You're like, the second person I met who can speak English! The first would be my older sister!" She winked. "So, what school are you from? What course will you be taking?"

"I'm from Seoul Arts High! I'll be taking the rap and dance course!" I did a victory sign.

"Seoul Arts High?! I've always dreamed of going there! I'm from Busan International School! I came to Korea from Singapore! And I'll be taking the singing course here!" She showed me eyesmiles.

"Busan?! You came all the way here from Busan?" I asked, shocked.

"Yup! As soon as my family found out I was on a scholarship and that I was admitted into YG Entertainment for a course, they sent me and my sister here to stay!" She clasped her hands together.

"Cool! How's Seoul for you?" I asked again.

"Seoul's a really dynamic country! I like the hustle and bustle here, and it's so happening around here! Also, there are 4 seasons here, unlike back in Singapore, which is sunny all year round! How about you?"

"Life's been rocky ever since I got to Seoul." I grumbled a little.

"Things will get better! Bad things don't last for long~" She sang in a melody.

"You've got a really nice voice!" I complimented.

"Thank you!" She bowed a little.

"And that is all you have to know! Now, please seperate to your respective modules. Singing module, please find Miss Park! Dance module, please find Mr Kang! Rap and dance module, please find Mr Jay and Miss Jung!" The in-charge stepped down from the stage.

"Oh yes! You're in the singing module right? Which reminds me, I've got 2 friends who are attending that module too!" I called Taeil and Jaehyo over.

"This is Taeil. Taeil, this is Tiffany." I pulled Taeil forward. "This is Jaehyo. Jaehyo, this is-" "Tiffany." he answered.

"Right. Now i'll leave you guys to socialize, I'm off to find my own teachers now!" I walked away, grabbing Jihoon and Kyung along with me. Zico followed behind, with his hands in his pockets.

Minhyuk and Yookwon headed to find Mr Kang together, as they were in the dance module.

TIME TO RAPPPPPP!

 

5PM

"JAY?! YOU?!" I shrieked as I pointed at Mr Jay, who was looking nonchalently at me. "You never told me that you worked in YG!"

"You never asked." He shrugged.

Sometimes I feel like beating that teacher up.

"Ok class, Mr Jay here will be in-charge of raps while a special teacher and I will be in-charge of dance. Let's invite our special teacher, Seungri!"

I jerked forward from my seat.

SEUNGRI?! OF BIGBANG?! SEUNGRI?! BIGBANG?! SEUNGRI?! THE ONE WHO VISITED ME AND MY BROTHER BACK IN LA YEARS AGO, IS A STAR NOW?!

This is too good to be true.

 

5:05PM

Seungri walked in from the door, and cheers from the guys and squeals from the girls (there were only 4 of them, including me) could be heard.

I didn't squeal though. It's disgusting and it'll probably frighten Seungri away.

Seungri's eyes widened when he saw me, but then gave me a smile which caused the other 3 girls to squeal even louder.

Pigs.

 

7PM

JUST DONE WITH THE INTRODUCTION! The module will officially start on Monday! I can't wait!

I was joking around with Jihoon and Kyung while packing up to leave, when somebody tapped me on my shoulder.

"Sun...sunbae!" Jihoon and Kyung bowed and greeted Seungri.

"Annyeong sunbae." I bowed a little.

He smiled. "You're the sister of-" I cupped his mouth. "Let's talk outside, sunbae!" And I dragged him out of the room and shut the door.

"-the sister of Yoon Doojoon." He finished his sentence while eyeing me.

"Yes, yes I am the sister of Doojoon. The rest aren't aware about this so please don't tell them! I'll tell them when the time is right!" I pleaded.

"Ah....no, I wasn't going to expose you. You see, Doojoon hoobae came up to me and told me about his sister being in YG's rap and dance module, and I had to come and watch out for you!" He explained.

Watch out for me? Doojoon would be the one behind this. "You didn't have to, sunbae!" I shyly looked down.

"It's ok, you're like a little sister to me too! Remember when I came over to LA to visit? You were so little!" He ruffled my already messy hair.

"Ayeeee! My hair!" I immediately neatened my bird nest hair.

"Still as whiny as before." He laughed.

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!"

---

 

Anyone wondering who Tiffany is? She's @tiggyy, and she's my real life friend! ^_^ Please take care of her!

We're waiting for 2 more cameos~