Diary Entry 25: I'd play matchmaker!

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

A/N: I have lost 5 subscribers. Sigh. I'm sorry if I can't update as quickly as you guys want me to. /bows/

Jaehwa: WHO DARES UNSUBSCRIBE TO MY JOURNAL.

Shhhhhhh. My eardrums are bursting.

---

 

2:30PM

"I hate you." Minhyuk angrily dried his wet hair with a towel.

"I love you too." I winked, skipping off to join the rest of the girls, who were huddled up at a corner, whispering.

"Hello!" I sat cross-legged in between Danbi and Nana. "What's with the whisperings?"

"We're gossiping and sharing secrets! Shhhh! Lower your volume!" Danbi hissed, and I immediately covered my mouth.

"Sorry!" I apologised. "So....what's the topic now?"

"Boys, duh." Danbi shrugged.

"Ohhhhh, about Zico?" I smirked, nudging her.

"YAH!" She shrieked, earning curious stares from tourists and other people.

"Mianhe." She quickly apologised, and turned back to me, that was laughing me off. Kekeke.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaah. Don't make me kill you." She warned, and then smiled at the us.

What?! THIS WOMAN IS BIPOLAR. SEND HER TO THE ASYLUM, SOMEBODY! SHE'S GONNA KILL US ALL!

"We're talking about Jaehyo, not the blonde-head bastard." She stated, snorting a little at her nickname for Zico.

"JAEHYO? My twin?" I asked, curious in who might be interested in him. "So, who's the lovesick girl?!"

"Tiffany." Both Nana and Danbi pointed at the girl, guilty of the crush.

"REALLLLLLLLLLYYYYY." My eyes widened, and I crawled towards her. "Congratulations!" I shook her vigorously.

"G-g-g-i-d-d-y-y." She stuttered, and I immediately stopped shaking her. "Opps, sorry!"

"Nah, that's ok." She smiled, and straightened out her oversized shirt that she was wearing over her swimwear.

"So......what's the story?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her, earning chuckles from the trio.

"Jaehyo oppa, Taeil oppa and I are from the same course in YG, right? And Jaehyo oppa and I often did projects together, sometimes we went out for dinner after the course and....my feelings just grew." Tiffany blushed, and buried her face in her hands.

"No wonder Hyo was always disappearing after courses......" I muttered. "I'd play matchmaker! Danbi and Nana, you two play matchmakers too!" I clapped.

"Don't be silly!" Tiffany playfully hit me, still embarressed about her confession.

"Let's stop teasing her!" Danbi defended, then turned to Nana. "How about your love life, Nana?"

"Bang Yongguk! Bang Yongguk! Bang Bang Bang! Yong Yong Yong! Guk Guk Guk! Banga Younga Guka!" I chanted.

"Jaehwa, you're doing a very good job at teasing people. Become a standup comedian or something." Danbi suggested.

"NOOOOO I'D HAVE TO DO UGLY STUFF." I shook my head vigorously. "Continue, Nana."

"Uh......I don't know how to say this but............I think.....my heart is crazy." Nana sighed.

"How's it crazy? Heart attack?" I asked.

"It's like, when I'm with Yongguk oppa, my heart flutters and there are butterflies in my stomach. But when I'm with Kyung oppa, the same thing happens.....he told me to call him oppa, when we were chatting on the bus, and my heart fluttered when I called him oppa." Nana confessed.

WHAT. THE.........NO NO NOOOOOOO NANA YOU CANNOT FALL IN LOVE WITH THE FLIRT. NO YOU CANNOT.

Everyone must be wondering why I'm so against Kyung when it comes to relationships. My grandmother story shall now start.

*flashback*

"Every day I shock......every night I shock............*sighs*" I sighed, whilst spinning the exit pass while heading to the toilet.

"Come to me...oh...oh...oh....tonight....so....so....crazy." I sighed once more, as I turned left from the hallway.

"Oh.........oh.........." Another voice was heard as I walked past the janitor's closet, but I swear it wasn't mine.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Won't hurt to find out, right?

I slowly walked backwards, and stopped in front of the janitor's closet. The door was slightly opened, so I peeped in.

I gasped.

As soon as my eyes looked into the room, I wanted to erase what I had just seen.

MIND, ERASE. ERASE. ERASEEEEEEEEE.

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew.

Guess what I saw?

I saw Kyung making out with a girl.

MY EYES!!! MY EARS!!!!!!! MY POOR MIND!!!

THE KISSING!!!! THE !!!! THE DISGUSTING SCENE!!!!!!

I will never look at Kyung the same way again.

*flashback end*

 

I clenched my fist, and growled slightly.

"Don't go around killing people, Jaehwa. Don't kill Kyung." Danbi held me back by placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Fine." I sighed, and looked back at Nana, whose eyes were as big as saucers and she looked at me curiously.

"What's with Kyung oppa? Why do you not like him to talk to girls?" Nana asked.

"That.....you'd find out next time, if you actually fall in love with him." I sighed. "But I'm all for Team Yongguk!"

"What's your love story then, Jaehwa?" Danbi smirked.

THAT BEEETCH. SHE DID IT ON PURPOSE.

"I've got no love story. No crush. Nothing." I proudly pumped my chest outwards, smirking at every one of them.

"Really......." Danbi uttered. "Tell us about Daehyun then."

CRAP.

"Daehyun? He's fine." I simply answered, hoping that she wouldn't probe more about him.

"Daehyun? Who's Daehyun?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah, Jaehwa, who's Daehyun?" Danbi feigned ignorance and asked me as well.

"Daehyun? *cough* He's a hoobae! Yup! Hoobae! He's in our class cause he's smart, unlike Yongguk and Himchan." I answered, praying hard that Danbi wouldn't turn into a genius at this moment and bombard me with questions.

"DAEHYUN? YONGGUK? HIMCHAN? WHO ARE THEYYYYY!" Tiffany whined, as she was the only one who didn't know them.

"You'd get to know them soon, Tiffany, don't worry!" I assured her, and she smiled. Then, I turned to look at Danbi, and smirked.

Time for revenge.

"So, Danbi unnie, how's YOUR love life?" I grinned evily at her surprised face.

"My love life? Same as you. Nothing!" She answered, but her eyes were lying.

"Is it about Zicooooooooo?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"Yah! Stop wiggling your eyebrows! They're annoying!" She complained, but avoided looking into my eyes.

"Then, answer me, and my annoying eyebrows." I inched closer to her.

"I don't like Zico." She shut her eyes, clenched her fist and said.

"Zico....? I thought you called him bastard."

I am truly enjoying her pain.

"I don't like the bastard." She repeated.

I turned around to look at the guys, who were playing around in the water, while Zico was just sitting in the sand, drawing something with a stick.

"Zico....Woo Jiho. How do I explain him?" I sighed. "He's so hard to read!"

"He's easy to read! He's hateful. Super hateful. And crazy." Danbi exclaimed.

"Hateful? How'd you know?" I asked. Danbi doesn't know anything about Zico's past, so how'd she know that he is hateful?

"What? What do you mean by that?"

"No one really knows his past, except for me and the rest of the guys there. How'd you know he's hateful?"

"I don't know, gut instinct?" Danbi avoided my eyes yet again.

"One day.............I won't be surprised if I see you and Zico walking down the streets, hand in hand."

"WHAT?! NO!" She screamed.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Let's play beach volleyball!"

 

Journal Entry 25

Saturday, 11 February 2012

3PM

Honestly...............there's something weird about Danbi. She's getting so...so...nervous when I talk about Zico.

She probably has a thing for him but refuses to admit it. That's ok! I, ME, MYSELF, shall play the matchmaker.

Tiffany and Jaehyo.

Nana and........let fate decide for this one.

Danbi and Zico.

Kekekekeke. I have devised a plan.

Me and my plans.

Kekekekekekkeke.