Diary Entry 3: Why the hell are you raiding my underwear?!

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

A/N: I hope you guys aren't confused with the way I write! This entire story would be written in Jaehwa's point of view, unless I state "____'s POV" :) Because, sometimes there are certain things that cannot be described in Jaehwa's point of view, plus she isn't a mind reader. Ok enjoy chapter 3 of Diary Of An Idol's Sister! :)

---

Seoul, Korea

-Beast's Dorm-

Doojoon's POV

"Junhyung and Dongwoon, follow me to the airport to pick my sister up. Hyunseung, Yoseob and Kikwang, continue cleaning up the dorm and my sister's room. DO NOT MEDDLE WITH ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL CUT YOU IF I FIND ANYTHING OUT OF PLACE." I ordered. Muahahaha. I love being the leader. And the oldest.

"Hyuuuung can I go to the airport too? I want to see how beautiful your sister is~!" Yoseob launched 20 different aegyos at the same time.

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"Hmmm let me think......how about, no." MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

"It's not fair that you guys always get the easy jobs!!!!" complained the trio who were assigned to remain in the dorm.

"Yah yah yah, what easy jobs? I had to do the mountain of dishes, and food was stuck on the plates like super glue! Unlike hyung, who 'designed' his sister's room." argued Junhyung.

"Neh neh ne- YAH DESIGNING IS NOT EASY OK, CONSIDERING THE FACT ON HOW PICKY MY SISTER IS." Stupid dongsaengs who never fail to piss me off. "Kaja kaja! Her plane is landing at 7!"

-end of POV-

-In the plane-

"We have landed at Incheon Airport, Seoul, Korea in approximately 5 minutes. Please remain seated and the stewards and stewardess will be here to lead you to the nearest exit. Thank you for flying with Korean Air and do enjoy your stay in Seoul, Korea. This is your Captain, and goodbye!"

Fake.

"Do enjoy your stay in Seoul, Korea"?

Far from it.

"Hello miss, please take your backpack from the compartment above and leave. Thank you very much." The air stewardess sneered and narrowed her eyes at me.

Apparently she's in love with the weirdo sitting beside me.

*flashback*

"May I request for another blanket?" the weirdo asked. The same air stewardess scurried her way over, pushing me aside as I made my way back to my seat from the lavatory.

"Yes, here you go, Mir! Hehehe I'm your fan!" She squeaked in a high pitched but EXTREMELY FAKE voice.

I eyed her, and plopped myself down on the seat beside weirdo. She instantly gawked and glared at me.

"Excuse me, but this seat was empty hours ago." She stated.

"Um, I'm here right? So it isn't empty anymore. And it's been already, 3 hours since your 'hours ago'." I made air quotation marks above my head as I explained myself to the bimbo, sarcastically.

She ignored me, and diverted her disgusting erted gaze back to the weirdo. The first three buttons of her uniform was ed and I could see her rack. She jiggled them right at mine and weirdo's faces. WTF EW.

Doesn't she know that I'm a GIRL and she's making herself look like a pedo noona? Ew disgusting noonas.

"Oh thank you, but I think you have duties right there!" The weirdo replied, pointing at the air steward, who was six rows away, signalling for the pedo noona to go to him.

"Oh, ok.....see you around!" She fakely pouted, then placed a note on his lap.

I swear I saw her mouthing 'call me' and winking.

I can feel my supper moving up my gullet.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WTS?!?!?!

*flashback ended*

I still shiver at the thought of it. Burrrrr.

I rolled my eyes at her, and grabbed my backpack at the top compartment and slung it around my shoulder.

"Bye miss!" The cute guy (called Thunder I think, he introduced himself to me 10 mins after the argument, what a weird name. But who cares, he's cute!) called out to me, and I weakly smiled and made my way out of the plane.

And I still hear the weirdo cursing at me. Hehehehheehehehehe what a loser.

I slowly made my way out to the arrival hall, and patiently waited for my luggage. Meanwhile, I wore my headphones and listened to Lighters by Eminem and Bruno Mars. Eminem is da dope man! I bobbed my head from side to side as I rapped to the lyrics in my head.

I SEE ME RED LUGGY.

I swiftly grabbed my luggage off the belt, put on my Ray Bans shades, and walked out of the gates with confidence.

I know I look like a celebrity. Muahahaha.

Doojoon's POV

From Los Angeles, CA to Seoul Korea, Korean Air, A1928, Arrived at 07:00:00AM, blah blah blah.......GATE 10!

I dragged the guys towards Gate 10.

I can't wait to see my baby sister!!!! I haven't seen her in like, 4 years!

I hope she lived well, even without me around.

"Hyung stop flinging your arms about, people may notice!!!!! REMEMBER YOU ARE AN IDOL, NOT A NETIZEN AHEM." Dongwoon exclaimed, grabbing both of my arms and placing them down, and now my arms are hanging like arms of any other orangutan.

"How does your sister look like?" Junhyung eyed me. His gaze sends chills down my spine. Ooooooo.

"I don't- THERE SHE IS"

THERE. I see my baby sister. She's in acid washed denim jeans, matched with a knitted sweater, with her hair flowing and ending at at her chest. And she's geared up with shades and headphones.

ME BABY SISTAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-end of POV-

~

Is it me or is ther a lunatic running towards me now? *squints eyes*

Oh. It's my brother. The jerk. What do I say? What do I do? Why are there 2 guys chasing after him like doctors from a mental asylum?

"MY BABY SISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! YOU'RE HEREEEEEEE!" my brother screamed into my face, pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Yah, get off me."

He pulled away, looking at me pitifully. "Since when did you get so cold and nasty?"

Since you left me hanging, for ruining my life back at LA, jerk.

I don't want to disappoint him so I forced a smile onto my already pretty much full of fake emotions face. "Yah, who are they?" I looked at the two boys standing beside him, looking and smiling at me sheepishly.

"That's Junhyung." my brother pointed at the guy with a smirk on his face. "And this is Dongwoon, the maknae." he pointed at the arab-looking guy.

"Annyeong~ My name is Dongwoon! You can call me Woonie! You're 19 right?! You're my dongsaeng then! Call me oppa!" Dongwoon extended his hand out to me.

I'll just shake it, I shouldn't be so mean since we're living together right? But calling him oppa is out of the question.

I lightly shook his hand. "Jaehwa. Yoon Jaehwa. I'll just stick to calling you Dongwoon-ssi." His shoulders slumped instantly and disappointment was written on his face.

"Tough chick much? I'm Junhyung. Yong Junhyung." I shook his hand too.

"Kaja!" my brother clapped and took my luggage and backpack from me, and dragged me along with him.

Greattttttttttttttttt. I am SOOOO loving Korea. -_-

 

-Beast's Dorm-

The ride here was pretty much silent. Brother was talking nonstop, Dongwoon-ssi was taking selcas (and trying to get me to pose with him too) and Junhyung-ssi was texting. His girlfriend, maybe? Hehehe I shall do some investigating soon.

*click*

The door instantly swung open, revealing 3 guys with messy hairs and stained shirts.

"ANNYYYYEOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'm Yoseob" "I'm Hyunseung" "I'm the handsome Kikwang"

"Jaehwa." I answered shortly, yanked my luggage and backpack from my brother. "Where's my room?"

"Upstairs!!!!!! But-" I dashed up the stairs, wanting to lock myself in the room where I can enjoy peace and quiet.

I stepped into the room, and the room was BEIGE. Just how I liked my room to be. There was a queen-sized bed with Pororo bedsheets (YAY ME), a closet, a study table and a balcony. WHAT IS LIFE. Ahhhh time to lock myself in this heaven.

Doojoon's POV

"Upstairs!!!!!! But-"

Before I could even tell her the bad news, she literally flew up the stairs. She must be feeling excited about being in Korea, huh?!

She seemed pissed at me though.............*sigh*

"WHERE THE IS THE DOOR!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!"

There's the bad news.

Hyunseung's POV

Ever since Jaehwa found out that she didn't have a door for her room, she stormed out of the dorm. She'd be back. I've got a little sister so I know what happens in these situations.

"Hyunseung ah, should I run after her?" Doojoon hyung asked me, with worry in his eyes.

"Nah, she'll come back pretty soon."

"What can we do to make her less angry?"

"What does she dislike?" I questioned.

"She hates packing. And carrots."

"LET'S HELP HER PACK!"

"HYUNSEUNG AH YOU ARE A GENIUS! I'LL GO GET THE OTHERS!"

What a genius I am indeed.

-end of POVs-

-At a random street-

Journal Entry Day 3

Thursday, 26 January 2012.

12PM.

Stupid brother. Stupid dorm. Stupid room. Stupid door (wait I DON'T EVEN HAVE ONE). Stupid life. Stupid pathetic life, Jaehwa.

It's been 4 hours since I left the hole and wandered around. The streets in Seoul is interesting, actually. *Grrrrr* I'm hungry. I'm going back.

-Beast's Dorm-

Where is everyone?? Must be on schedule or something. Or out to play. Are idols really so free? If so, I would like to be an idol as well. Zzzz. I'm going to take a nap. I walked up to my room, and opened the door i have no door, i just remembered, again and there it was. The most horrendous sight I've ever seen in my life. This is much worse then coming to Korea.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU RAIDING MY UNDERWEAR?!"