Diary Entry 11: A KIMCHI PANCAKE CAKE?

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

-Beast's Dorm-

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN AROOKI'S WEBSITE?" Doojoon dragged me out of my room, and into his room. He pointed at the computer screen and questioned me.

"RELAX! Long story short, I'm an arooki model and ulzzang. I've been trying to tell you but you're always not at home!" I raised my voice a little.

"THESE PICTURES WERE UPLOADED AT 4PM! AND I AM AN IDOL AND I'VE BEEN IN PHOTOSHOOTS SO I KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO TAKE THE PHOTOS THAT ARE WORTHY FOR THE MEDIA! YOU WOULD'VE BEEN IN SCHOOL AT THAT TIME!" He roared.

"YES, I SKIPPED LESSONS AFTER LUNCH. SO?" I shouted.

"YOU SKIPPED CLASSES?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!" His voice trembled while he was shouting.

"I WAS THINKING, WHY THE AM I IN SCHOOL WHEN I OBVIOUSLY AM STUPID, AND WHY AM I TORTURING MYSELF BY GOING TO LESSONS, HAVING TO DO WORK WHEN ALL I WANT TO DO IS TO SLEEP, OR TO WORK OUTSIDE!" I yelled, and hot tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"EVERY SINGLE TEENAGER OF YOUR AGE GOES TO SCHOOL! IF THEY AREN'T, THEY'RE EITHER DEAD OR THEY'RE IN JAIL. OR THEY DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY FOR EDUCATION! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE TO PAY, JUST TO GET YOU INTO AN ARTS SCHOOL WHEN YOU'RE NOT EVEN TALENTED?!" He snapped, face red with anger.

"I've never asked you to send me to school here. I've never wanted to come here. I've never wanted to be in Korea in the first place. Why not pay for a kid who wants to study but can't, then pay for me, who's apparently, untalented and a worthless piece of ?" I answered quietly.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" He shouted.

"That's not the point? That's NOT THE POINT? So, the entire point is, you have to restrict me from being what I like to be, and cage me up in a school that you pay thousands and millions of money to, and i'm not even good enough for the school. Might as well return to LA, since you don't like me as much as you thought you would, right? You must be disappointed, haha. You must be wondering where that lovely little girl from 4 years ago was, right? I'm here to tell you, Mr Yoon, that girl is gone. Gone. Disappeared into thin air when you left without even saying goodbye. And now, because you're not happy with what you see, you decide to put her down like she's some sort of animal. Wow Doojoon........just.......wow." I softly chuckled, looking up at the ceiling, trying to stop my tears from flowing.

"Jaehwa-"

"Forget it, Doojoon. Forget it. I'm just not good enough for THE Yoon Doojoon. I'm not good enough for THE nation's boyfriend." I forced a smile and ran out of the room and out of the damned dorm.

"JAEHWA!!!!!!!!!!!" I could hear the footsteps Doojoon and the other members of Beast running after me.

I didn't bother looking back.

I didn't want to look back.

And I don't want to go back.

 

Doojoon's POV

What the did I just do and say to Jaehwa?!

You're an idiot, Doojoon!!!!!!!!!! I screamed, shouting curses at thin air.

*ring ring ring ringggggggg*

Junhyung popped into my room. "Hyung, there's a call for you."

I took the phone from him and answered in my calmest tone.

"Yoboseyo?" A voice from the other line was heard.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered.

"Are you Yoon Jaehwa's brother?"

"Yes I am."

"Good. I'm sorry for calling you at such a late time, but this is the principal of Seoul Arts High here. I'm pleased to inform you that Jaehwa is one of our most talented students, specializing in rap and dance. She has qualified for a scholarship and she has also been enrolled in a rapping course in YG Entertainment."

"What?"

"She's talented, and that's all. Goodbye."

And the line went dead.

I just called my talented sister........untalented and worthless.

I just lost something that I didn't know, meant so much to me.

-end of POV-

 

-At the playground in Hongdae-

8PM

Lady Luck is on my side today, I found my wallet in my pocket. And I grabbed my journal from the table before I left.

Of all things, I grabbed my journal. MY JOURNAL. Ha. Ha. Ha.

*sniff* *sniff*

Tears then started pouring out of my eyes like a waterfall, as the incident just now replayed in my head. I chuckled softly.

"You're worthless." I whispered to myself, hugging my knees closer to me as I sobbed.

"Jaehwa?"

I looked up, and there stood................................

Zico.

And the other boys. Piyopiyo, Jaehyo, Minhyuk, Taeil, Kyung and Yookwon.

"Noona.....you're crying?" Piyopiyo asked, as he sat down beside me.

"I'm not." I quickly wiped my tears and looked up at them.

"You're lying." implied Kyung.

"No!"

"I see tear-stained cheeks~" He made it sound like a melody.

"Fine, I cried. I'm not crying." I smiled a little.

"What are you doing here anyway? You can cry at home!" Jihoon asked the stupidest question I've ever heard in my life.

"I argued with my brother. Then I ran away." I avoided their gazes.

"So you have no place to stay now?" Yookwon stated the obvious.

"No." I answered, tears threatening to fall again.

"Come and stay with us." Zico suggested, coldness still lingering in his voice.

"WHAT?! YOU SERIOUS, BRO?" Minhyuk nudged Zico.

"I'm serious."

"You've never let anyone into our home!" Jihoon stated.

"YEAH!" The rest agreed.

"She's a girl, and she has no place to go. What can I do?" He simply replied, walking away.

Everyone was dumbfolded, including me.

"If you guys aren't coming, I'm locking the door."

Everyone scrambled behind him, and Jihoon dragged me along.

 

-At their house-

9PM

"This is....your house?" I asked the boys.

"Yeap! It's not that big, but it's really home-y!" Kyung gave me an eyesmile.

"I don't mind! It feels so warm here!" I plopped myself on the couch. "What were you guys doing at Hongdae anyway?"

"We had a gig. And we were celebrating Jihoon's birthday too!" Jaehyo ruffled Jihoon's hair.

"It's your birthday, Piyopiyo?!" My eyes widened.

"Yup! I'm officially 19!" He gave me a victory sign.

"Happy birthday! Let's celebrate it again then!" I suggested. "I'll cook something! What do you have here?" I asked, walking into the kitchen.

"We have....pancake mix, a box of kimchi in the fridge, and some onions! Which isn't much...." Yookwon sighed, thinking of all the delicious food he could make if there were more ingredients.

"That's enough! Wait patiently!" I smiled, closing the kitchen doors and getting to work.

 

10PM

"Are you done, Jaehwa? I'm sleepy!" Jihoon complained.

"Seng il chook ha hamni da!
Seng il chook ha hamni da!
Sa rang ha nuen Piyopiyo Jihoon!
Seng il chook ha hamni da!!" I rapped, in my own special way.

The boys' eyes widened.

"A KIMCHI PANCAKE CAKE?" Minhyuk's jaw dropped.

I placed the cake on the table. "Make a wish, Piyopiyo!"

Jihoon closed his eyes, then opened it 5 seconds later.

"Sorry, but there are no candles! Dig in!" I clapped.

The boys chowed down on the kimchi pancake.

"WHOAAAAA! MAA!" The boys all complimented, apart from Zico who was eating silently.

"Kamsahamida~" I bowed, still smiling from ear to ear.

These boys really know how to make me feel better.

 

10:30PM

"Aren't you sleeping, Jaehwa? We have school tomorrow!" Jaehyo asked as he came out of his room in his tiger pajamas.

"School? Nope......I doubt my brother's gonna pay for me since I quarrelled with him." I sighed. I actually enjoyed rap lessons in school.

"He doesn't need to pay for you already!" Jihoon joined in the conversation.

"Bwo?" I was confused.

"You've earned a scholarship! And also, you've been posted to YG Entertainment for a course! Just like us!" Jihoon cheerfully clapped.

Wow. A scholarship! AND RAPPING CLASSES IN YG ENTERTAINMENT! Life can't get any better~! Maybe i'll get to meet CL unnie! Or G-Dragon! Or....

"Where's your uniform, by the way?" Jaehyo asked.

Uniform? !

"I didn't take anything out with me when I ran away." I shyly answered.

"Pabo-yah! You're lucky we have spare uniforms here! And we'll bring you out to buy some clothes after the course at YG tomorrow!" Yookwon interrupted.

"Why are there girl uniforms in here?" I asked suspectingly.

"We just have them." Zico coldly answered and walked into his room, shutting the door.

Weird guy.

 

Journal Entry 11

Thursday, 2 February 2012

11PM

Today, I ran away from the dorm. And quarrelled with Doojoon. He called me worthless. What a jerk.

And it's PIYOPIYO'S BIRTHDAY TODAY! SENG IL CHOOK HA HAMNI DA!

He must grow up already!

And good news, I'm on a scholarship and I'll be attending a course in YG Entertainment! Sounds really exciting!

Time to sleep! Goodnight! <3

 


 

A/N:

Annyeonghaseyo! DAISYYY here! ^_^

Double updates today! Hehe, I hope you guys will enjoy it! I know my vocabulary is really limited and I'll try to upgrade myself so I can produce better chapters next time, hehe!

And, no, this story will NOT turn angsty. This is one of the many setbacks Jaehwa will face! But hopefully I'll be able to maintain the comedy in this story :(

Ok, the reason why I'm leaving an author's note here is because...................

TWO LUCKY READERS WILL GET A CAMEO APPEARENCE IN DIARY OF AN IDOL'S SISTER!

Exciting? I hope you guys will be interested!

To sign up, fill up this form and email it to me at [email protected]!

 

AFF Username:

AFF Profile Link:

Age:

Country:

Birthday:

Your character (An ulzzang, please!):

Your character's name:

Your character's age:

Your character's personality:

Why do you want to make a cameo appearance on Diary Of An Idol's Sister?:

What do you like about the story?:

How do you find this story so far? Any mistakes/error, or improvement needed?:

 

Only TWO lucky and most appealing entries will be added! ^_^

I'm waiting for your emails~!