Diary Entry 22: THEY WERE BLUSHING.

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

10AM

I'm so tired. So tired. So tired.

EH, WHERE AM I?! THIS ISN'T MY ROOM.

I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED! KIDNAPPED! EOTTEOHKE?!

I shot out of bed, and glanced around the room, frightened and was about to run any minute when the pabo came in.

"YOU KIDNAPPED ME!" I shrieked, preparing to throw a pillow at him.

"I DID NOT KIDNAP YOU!" He screeched.

"YOU DID!!!!! AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?! ARE YOU GOING TO ME CAUSE I STOLE YOUR LIP ITY?! I'M SORRY THEN! I'M SORRY!" I pleaded, rubbing my hands together.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The pabo laughed heartily and clutched his stomach. "PWAHAAHAHHAAH!"

Oh dear Laughing God his laughter is so annoying.

He wiped a tear away from his eye and said in between giggles. "Mad woman apparently forgot that her brother went to Paris with his group and left her here at MBLAQ, in my room."

FUG THIS POOP.

"And....did I hear you say, I'm sorry?" He smirked, bending down and coming face to face with me.

"ANI!" I shouted into his face, causing him to back off and I ran out of the room.

Why am I so stupid?! He's gonna torture me because of this.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

 

10:15AM

"BREAKFAST IS SERVED." Lee Joon announced, placing different dishes on the table, while the MBLAQ boys and I scrambled to our seats at the dining table.

WTF IS THIS.

Our eyes widened at the food, or I might say.....

PILE OF POOP.

The eggs were burnt, the sausages were burnt, the fries were burnt and EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF FOOD WAS BURNT.

"What is this thing?!" Thunder asked, poking the scary-looking and black sausage with his fork.

"It's breakfast!" Lee Joon clapped.

"You call THIS, breakfast?" Seungho asked, pointing at the pile of black stuff on his plate.

"That isn't so bad, hyung!" Lee Joon defended. "It's still edible!"

"Really? Eat it then." G.O pushed Lee Joon's plate closer to him.

"Ok!" Immediately, Lee Joon sliced a piece of sausage and placed it into his mouth.

In less then a second......................

"*BLEUCK BLEUCK* WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS ?!" Lee Joon exclaimed, dashing into the kitchen and spitting everything out into the dustbin.

"That , is cooked by you, hyung." Mir muttered. He then turned and looked at me, smirking. "I'M SORRY, but could you cook for us instead?" 

THAT BASTARD!

HE PURPOSELY EMPHASIZED ON 'I'M SORRY'.

HE WILL DIE.

 

12PM

"Hyung hyung hyung, look at the big bruise I have on my thigh!" Mir scampered to Seungho, pointing at his thigh and whined.

"Please, don't act like a girl." I snorted, flipping through the pages of a magazine that had Doojoon in it and drawing all over his face.

"HEY! THAT'S MY MAGAZINE!" Mir screamed, pouncing on me and grabbing the magazine from my hands.

"Oh my gawd....." He uttered, flipping through the pages that were filled with drawings and vandal.

"You're lucky I didn't take your mangas." I walked off into my our room, and shut the door.

"THIS IS LIMITED EDITION!" He screamed, and I could sense a hint of anger coming from his voice.

"I DON'T GIVE A !" I shouted back.

I just loveeeee pissing him off.

 

Journal Entry 22

Friday, 10 February 2012

1PM

So bored. Go away, Boredom God. Go annoy the pabo or something.

Asdfghjkl. I miss Piyopiyo. And his annoying voice.

Why is his voice so low?! It's lower than Zico's!

He has weird hormones.

 

1:15PM

"Om nom nom nom, Boredom God, go away. Om nom nom nom" I sat cross-legged on the floor, chanting.

"You're madder than I thought." Mir's head popped in.

Yes, I am now calling him Mir. He forced me to call him Mir, and if I don't he'd tell everyone I said sorry to him.

BUT I SAID IT OUT OF SELF DEFENCE GAWDDAMMIT.

"Go away Bang Pabo. Go awayyyyyyy before you get another black eye." I chanted with my eyes still closed.

"I'm checking you into the nearest hospital, woman!"

"Yah." I opened one eye and glared at him with a single eye.

Omg so cool ok.

"Just go away. I'm not mad. I'm chanting to the Boredom God. Now buzz off." I shut my eye and continued to chant.

 

1:25PM

Ajik nan neol itji mothago
Modeun geol da mitji mothago
Ireohke neol bonaeji mothago oneuldo

I know my ringtone's weird. Who uses the opening rather than the chorus?

Stupid Doojoon who insisted I used his part. Eeeeeek.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered the call, still sitting in a cross-legged position.

"Annyeong, unnie!" A voice cheered from the other end of the line.

"Nana?"

"Yes unnie, IT IS I. Anyways, we had the rest of the day off and so I called to ask if we could go out!" She cheerfully said.

"We? You and me?" I asked.

"Yup, the two of us, unnie!"

"How about the rest?"

"Those bad people! They ditched me to go clubbing later, and I'm underaged!!!" Nana whined.

"Ah....ok. Let's go out then! Where do we meet?" I stood up, and walked around my room.

"Let's meet at Myeongdong, at......2:30?"

"Ok, see you!"

"See you, unnie!"

NANAAAAAAAAAA. SARANGHAEYO. YOU SAVED ME FROM DYING OF BOREDOM.

 

-At Myeongdong-

2:32PM

"SORRY I'M LATEEEEE!" I screamed, running towards where Nana was standing.

"You're only 2 minutes later, unnie! Don't need to be sorry!" She grinned, and hooked her arm around mine. "Kaja!"

 

2:40PM

"Where are we goinggggggggggg? I want to eat!" I whined as Nana dragged me down the street, passing the food stores that were selling food that looked like heaven.

"Be patient! I'll bring you to the best bbq shop in Seoul!" She winked and continued to drag me along the street.

*growls* I'M HUNGRY.

 

3PM

"We're here!" Nana clapped, as she finally released her grip on me.

"Can. we. eat. now." I growled, along with my stomach.

"Yup! Let's order!" She said as she sat down at a vacant table and put up her hand to order.

 

3:15PM

Great service. Food arrived in like, less than 5 minutes. Me likey.

Gawd, I just realised how much food we ordered!!!!!! THIS COULD FEED AN ARMY.

There's 2 big plates of samgyupsal, 4 plates of bulgogi, 2 plates of vegetables and kimchi, 2 cokes, and 2 bowls of rice.

"How are we going to finish this..........." I muttered as I stared at the mountain of food in front of me.

"I don't know, let's just dig in!" Nana grabbed a piece of samgyupsal with her chopsticks and placed it on the barbeque to grill.

 

3:30PM

This is heaven. Really. HEAVEN.

 

3:45PM

Still eating. And we're not even halfway through the food we ordered.

 

3:50PM

"Eh? Jaehwa noona?" A familliar voice called out.

I looked up, and there stood.............

Daehyun and his friends.

"Oh, hi!" I waved, with my mouth still full of rice.

"Hello! Noona, you weren't at school today!" He asked.

"I wasn't, I slept really late last night and I can't wake up in time for school." I bit my lip.

"Nah, that's ok! We didn't do much today either. Anyway, she is...?" Daehyun looked at Nana and smiled.

"Oh yes! Nana, this is Daehyun, and his friends, Himchan, Jongup, Yongjae and our little Zelo." I introduced and patted Zelo's head, and he pouted.

Yes, Daehyun introduced his friends to me, that's why I know them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Nana imnida." Nana bowed.

"How old are you, noona?" Zelo asked eagerly.

"I'm 17!" She cheerfully smiled.

"NOOOONNNAAAA!" Zelo, Jongup and Youngjae chorused at the same time.

"I feel old! I'm usually the maknae....." Nana pouted.

"Wait a minute.......where's Yongguk?" I asked the boys.

"Was anyone looking for me?" Yongguk walked towards us, smiling.

"No." I flatly replied, earning chuckles from the rest.

"Meanie." Yongguk ruffled my hair and chuckled.

"Yah! Don't ruin my hair!" I shrieked, neatening my hair. "Yah, there's someone I'd like you to know. She's Nana, and she's my dongsaeng. Be nice to her!"

"Yeah yeah yeah........" Yongguk jokingly answered and turned his head to face Nana.

"An-anyeong.." Nana shyly introduced herself.

 

Yongguk's POV

Jaehwa is such a mean person, but me gusta. That's why she's such a cool dongsaeng, but she refuses to call me oppa. Hrmph.

"Yah, there's someone I'd like you to know. She's Nana, and she's my dongsaeng. Be nice to her!"

Probably another version of her.

I answered her boredly and turned to look at her friend, who looked back innocently at me.

She's cute.

No, she's beautiful.

Wtf, Yongguk! What are you saying!

"An-nyeong....." Nana said shyly, biting her lip.

That's like, the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.

-end of POV-

 

Nana's POV

I was talking to Zelo when a guy suddenly walked to us.

He's gorgeous.

Gahhhhhhhhh I SOUND LIKE A PEDO.

But.......I CAN'T HELP IT! *blushes*

"Yah, there's someone I'd like you to know. She's Nana, and she's my dongsaeng. Be nice to her!" Jaehwa unnie told the guy, whom she called Yongguk.

He turned to look at me, and I swear I was memorized by his eyes.

"An-neong..........." I shyly introduced myself.

I hope I don't screw up.

-end of POV-

 

"Yah Yongguk hyung, a fly is going to fly into your mouth if you don't close it." Youngjae commented, earning giggles from everyone.

"Ah?" Yongguk blindly said as he continued to stare at Nana.

I sense love in the air~~~~~

"An-annyeong......I'm Yongguk, nice to meet you." Yongguk put his hand out, which was slightly trembling.

Nana returned his handshake and BOTH OF THEM WERE BLUSHING!

THEY WERE BLUSHING.

THEY WERE BLUSHING.

BANG YONGGUK WAS BLUSHING.

KIM NANA WAS BLUSHING.

I AM LAUGHING.

They'd make such a cute couple! Kekekekeke.