Diary Entry 13: Day out with the boys!

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

Journal Entry 13

Saturday, 4 February 2012.

10AM

Good morning! Guess how I woke up today?

We were awoken by Kyung's sleeptalking. His sleeptalking is like, someone shouting through a loudhailer!

He was screaming and kicking about and I swore I heard him moan. Wet dream, maybe? Ew ew ew ew ew.

Something about "Eunji". Probably his crush. Or lover.

"PEDO NOONA DON'T TOUCH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" He screamed, tears rolling out of his eyes.

Or pedo noonas.

~

"Yah Kyung! You were having a wet dream right?!" Minhyuk snorted, and placed a pot of instant noodles on the table.

"No!" Kyung defended himself.

"Yes Kyung, you did. You were like a cat." I simply stated, walking out of the kitchen with 8 pairs of chopsticks.

"Fine!!! But I was by a pedo noona....." He shuddered, as he recalled the little "dream" he had.

"You seemed to enjoy it." I plopped myself on a seat across him, smirking.

"YAAAHHH DON'T TEASE ME ANYMORE!" He buried his face into his hands.

"Aww.... I won't!" I grabbed a pair of chopsticks and poked his cheek, and when he looked up, I handed the chopsticks to him.

"EAT EAT EAT!" chanted Jihoon.

That Piyopiyo is seriously an eating machine. Just like me!

 

11AM

"Hey, let's go to Lotte World!" Jihoon suggested.

My ears instantly perked up. Lotte World?

You've officially become a genius, Pyo Ji Hoon.

"Let's gooooooooooo!" I stood up, pushed each guy into their rooms (except for Zico who walked into his room himself) and ran into my own to change.

 

11:30AM

Everyone got ready and we were good to go! I wore a tribal sweater with grey sleeves, black skinnies, black high-cut converse sneakers and grabbed a blackpack.

"Let's go! Pali! I can't wait to go!" I dragged all of them out of the door.

 

-At Lotte World-

12:15PM

We're finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love themeparks! I haven't been to one in 4 years!

"Hurry hurry! I want to play for the whole day!" I screamed into their faces, skipping towards the main entrance of the theme park.

"8 adult tickets." Zico coldly told the girl at counter, who was blushing madly at the sight of not one, but SEVEN good-looking guys in front of her.

Then, her eyes were diverted to me and she gave me a menancing glare.

, please. Glaring at me won't make these guys yours. And they aren't mine in the first place.

I shall make her even more jealous! Muahahahahaha.

I skipped up beside Zico, and clung onto his arm. "Oppppppaaaa!" I singsonged.

The girl's expression hardened as she printed the tickets out, and threw them at me.

SHE THREW THE TICKETS AT ME, WHAT BAD SERVICE.

I WANT TO SEE THE MANAGER.

Zico saw me clenching my fist, and he whispered emotionlessly. "Calm down, she's just another you'll meet in your life."

I softened, and let go of his arm.

"Thank you." I whispered and grinned at him.

 

12:30PM

Finally got into Lotte World! It's so huge here!

"Wahhhhhh!" I gasped at the sight of the beautifully designed theme park.

I turned my head around to look at the guys who were behind me, and suddenly.....

*click!*

"Yah! Why did you take a picture of me! I wasn't ready!" I nudged Jaehyo.

"You were so pretty, I just had to snap a picture! It turned out nice, by the way~" He cooed, showing me the picture he had just taken.

"Wahhhh! I didn't know you had such good photography skills!" I smiled. "Send it to me!" I took out my phone and waited for him to send me the picture.

"Sent! What are you going to do with it anyway?" He asked, still fumbling with his phone.

"I'm going to upload it on twitter! Got to update my it sometimes!" I answered as I pressed the Twitter app on my phone.

"You have twitter?! We all do too!" Yookwon was apparently eavesdropping on us. "Follow us and we'll follow you back!" Kyung joined in.

"I already followed her twitter~" Jihoon boasted.

"Yah! Why didn't you share it with us?!" Minhyuk questioned and tackled him, and so did the rest (except Zico).

Aigooooo, that statement was redundant, Piyopiyo.

After exchanging and following their twitter accounts, I updated my twitter!

*Photo uploaded*

@jaehwa0510: At Lotte World with my good friends @piyopiyojihoon @ahnjaehyo @leeminhyuk @kimyookwon @leetaeil @ZICO92 @parkkyung! Credits to my Hyohyo for this well taken picture! ^_^

 

12:45PM

"I CALL FOR THE EXTREME ROLLERCOASTER FIRST!" I quickly ran towards the rollercoaster and joined in the queue, signalling for the rest to come.

"I'm sitting with noona!" Jihoon declared, and the rest groaned in dissatisfaction.

"I wanted to sit with my Hwahwa!" Jaehyo sighed.

"I wanted to sit with Jaehwa! We need somemore quality time together!" Minhyuk stated, hoping to get his way.

"NO!" Jihoon clung onto my arm and stuck his tongue out at his hyungs.

"YAH!" The rest echoed, wanting to beat him up.

"Yah yah yah, it's a happy day, I'll have a ride with all of you individually, ok?" I smiled.

The rest couldn't help but smile at what I said.

 

12:55PM

"Let's get the pictures!! I want a keychain of it!" I requested.

"But it has my unglamorous face in it...." Jaehyo whined.

"I'm not listening! Who asked for you to open your mouth so widely when screaming?" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Jaehyo hyung was screaming non-stop and like a girl during the ride, I thought my eardrums were going to burst!" Jihoon agreed with me and gave me a high five as I giggled.

"Yah!"

Kekeke.

 

1PM

Got my keychains! Laugh out loud at the weird and crazy expressions we had!

Jihoon and I: We were seated at the first row of the coaster, and we posed for the camera by pinching each other's cheek and smiling widely.

Jaehyo and Kyung: Jaehyo's mouth was wide open and Kyung had a extremely pale face, as if he had just seen a ghost.

Minhyuk and Yookwon: They did victory signs and posed for the camera.

Zico and Taeil: Taeil was cross eyed, and Zico had a intrigued expression on his face.

 

1:15PM

"GYRO-DROP!" Both Jihoon and I said at the same time and ran to the Gyro Drop together.

"NOT ANOTHER THRILLING RIDE!" The others complained, trudging along behind us.

 

2PM

LUNCH! We're having McDonalds now! And I think I have notifications.

*9 notifications*

@ahnjaehyo: @jaehwa0510 I am like, the awesomest photographer right?

@piyopiyojihoon: Just went on the rollercoaster with @jaehwa0510 noona! I love her! <3

@doublev89: @jaehwa0510 You're with your friends now? Thank goodness you're fine, Doojoon's very worried.

@leechihoon: @jaehwa0510 WHEN CAN I EVER GO OUT WITH YOU T^T

@MBLAQGO: @jaehwa0510 We should go there together next time!

@leeminhyuk: @jaehwa0510 Whoa, you know MBLAQ and BEAST?

@kanghyeyeon: @jaehwa0510 Hope you're enjoying yourself there!

@heartmemory: @jaehwa0510 You're so pretty as usual, unnie! :)

the last mention made the ends of my lips curve up, unknowingly.

@ZICO92: @jaehwa0510 Hope you're enjoying yourself, though I can't do much to make you happier.

 

*replies replies*

@jaehwa0510: @ahnjaehyo Hahaha, yes, yes you are!

@jaehwa0510: @piyopiyojihoon I love you too, piyopiyo <3

@jaehwa0510: @Joker891219 I'm fine. I'm staying at a friend's house now. Please pass that on to someone.

@jaehwa0510: @leechihoon WE WILL SOMEDAY, DEAR!

@jaehwa0510: @MBLAQGO That's a promise! ^_^

@jaehwa0510: @leeminhyuk Tell you guys something later.

@jaehwa0510: @kanghyeyeon What's up! I'm having fun here! ^_^

@jaehwa0510: @heartmemory Kamsahamida~ You're beautiful too!

@jaehwa0510: @ZICO92 As long as all of us are together, I'm happy! ^_^

 

3PM

"Let's buy ears!!!" I headed towards the store selling cute ear headbands.

I fitted black cat ears onto Yookwon, rabbit ears onto Kyung, minnie mouse ears onto Jihoon, mickey mouse ears onto Minhyuk and mouse ears onto Taeil. I guess Zico didn't want any, so I grabbed a pair of tiger ears and placed them on my head.

Minhyuk paid for them, and we were wandering around when I saw a photobooth.

"Let's snap some pictures!" I pointed at it with glee.

 

-In the photobooth-

3:15PM

"It's so squeezy here!" complained Taeil.

"Bear with it!" I groaned as Jihoon was flattening me from the top.

"First picture!" We all did victory signs and smiled at the camera, except for the cold Zico, who smirked.

It's the first time he's even smiling HOMG HOMG. Fine, it was smirking but still.....AH!!!!!!!!!!!

"Second picture!" We all made a funny face, Jihoon pushed his nose up, making him look like a pig while Taeil and I went cross eyed and stuck on tongues out.

"Third picture!" We all made an angry face, and WHOA ZICO WAS SO GOOD AT IT. He just had to keep a straight face and it looked angry!

"Fourth picture!" I decided to be a tease for a bit and kiss Zico's cheek. Before the camera took the picture, I turned my head and gave Zico a peck on the cheek, and *SNAP*! The picture was taken.

I pulled back, gave Zico a big grin and a victory sign.

I swore I saw him smile a little there.

 

4PM

Went on the coaster 8 times, gyro drop for 6 times, wet coaster thingy once and pirate's ship for 12 times!

I LOVE IT.

 

4:15PM

"Let's go to the haunted house!" Kyung suggested, giving me a erted grin.

"YAH!" I screeched, whacking Kyung's head.

I shivered a little as we walked closer to the entrance of the haunted house.

"You scaredy-cat, noona?" Jihoon wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"No!" I forced a brave look, and pumped my fist in the air. "I, Jaehwa, are not scared of haunted houses like these! They're all fake!"

"Really? I heard the haunted house here is pretty creepy~ Don't come crying to us when you're scared!"

This guy will be the death of me.

"I won't!" I gulped.

"Let's do it two by two! Who hasn't gone with Jaehwa for anything yet?" Yookwon asked.

"ME!" Jihoon swung his arm around in the air.

"YOU DID!" The rest shouted.

"CALM YO HYUNGS!" Jihoon backed off.

"Hey.......Zico didn't go on any rides with Jaehwa!" Jaehyo stated.

What?! Me?! Zico?! Haunted House?! TOGETHER?!

That will be soooooooooooo awkward.

Before I could say anything, they pulled me and put me beside Zico.

"YAAAAAH!" I shrieked, as the first pair, Yookwon and Taeil went in.

"KYAAAAAAAAA!" "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!" Screams were heard a few minutes after the two went in.

 

4:30PM

I had to go through the agony of hearing the boys scream and shriek in the haunted house and feel my stomach tighten and I WAS SCARED OUT OF MY WITS ALREADY, EVEN BEFORE GOING IN.

 

4:35PM

"Next!" The person at the entrance shouted.

Our call.

Damn.

I slowly walked in, fear constantly growing at every step I made.

 

4:36PM

Nothing so far.........maybe the rest were just overreacting.

I started to calm down a bit when..........................

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed when a hand grabbed me. I turned and saw a monster staring right into my eyes.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed once again, hugging a source of comfort.

. Zico is beside me.

But somehow, he felt warm, and I couldn't let go.

His arms wrapped around me and pulled me close. "Don't be scared." He whispered, this time with a tad bit more emotion.

I hugged him tightly as we walked on.

I came across a familliar walkway, one that was etched into my memory.

"ARGHHHHHHHH!" I clutched my head tightly as memories came flooding in.

Me as a little girl, in the same walkway, dark and gloomy.

I remembered myself being trapped in a house.

I was kidnapped.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Flashes of light blinded my eyes, as I fell to the ground.

"You ok?!" Zico caught my waist, holding on to me.

I fell silent. I couldn't respond. I was too shocked at what I had just seen.

"I......I......." I stuttered.

"Let's just get out of here, ok?" Zico lifted me up bridal style and carried me to the nearest exit.

 

4:45PM

"Yah........what happened?" Yookwon asked, full of concern.

"Let me down, Zico!" I hopped off his arms. "I was just a little dazed just now, I remembered something!"

"Ok....."

"Anyway, let's go to that cafe right there. I've got something to tell you guys, like I said in the tweet, Minhyuk."

 

-At the cafe-

5PM

"Yeah?" The rest asked curiously.

"Ok, do not flip or go crazy or overturn this entire place when I tell you this.........promise?" I requested.

"We promise." All seven of them said at the same time.

"I........I am..........." I stuttered.

"WHAT IS IT?!"

"I AM YOON DOOJOON'S SISTER!" I buried my face into my hands.