Diary Entry 2: I'm a human, not a fan!!!!

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

3AM

Middle of Nowhere

-In the airplane-

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, can the woman beside me STOP staring at me as I die of frustration?!?! I HATE YOU MOM.

*flashback*

-Outside the departure hall-

"JAEHWA AH!!!! MOM WILL MISS YOU! REMEMBER TO TEXT, OR WRITE, OR SKYPE, OR EMAIL, OR MSN, OR CALL OK?! MY LITTLE RABBIT!!!!!!"

"Mom, please, I'll only be gone for 2 weeks or so and I'd DEFINITELY come back after taking a look around Seoul, ok? AND DON'T CALL ME THAT."

"2 weeks? Hahahahahhahahahaha no."

"What?"

"Nothing!" Mom pulled me towards the departure hall and passed my passport to the attendant.

"By the way and for your information, you'd be staying there for AT LEAST A YEAR and you'd be living with your brother and his groupmates! OK GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A SAFE TRIP, JAEHWA, CIAO!" She said in a supersonic speed that I have NEVER IN MY LIFE HEARD BEFORE and ran off, boarding the next available taxi.

It took me 5 seconds, and then it hit me. Hard. In the face.

I am living with my brother that I haven't seen in at least 4 years, and his groupmates whom I've never met in my entire 19 years of living.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!"

*flashback ended*

Here I come, Soul, Kolea.

~

Seoul, Korea

-Beast's Dorm-

Kikwang's POV

I, Me, Myself, the visual and the most good-looking male in KPOP industry, is currently scrubbing the toiletbowl.

The toiletbowl.

The toiletbowl.

The toiletbowl.

We have to start learning how to aim properly.

Doojoon's POV

Kikwang's washing the toilet, Yoseob's cleaning up the kitchen with Dongwoon, Hyunseung and Junhyung's packing up our rooms.

AND I AM DESIGNING JAEHWA'S ROOM. *smiles widely*

"Wipe that smile off your face, hyung, you look like Joker and you got the easiest job." Hyunseung popped out from Kikwang's room, frowning.

"No it isn't the easi-"

"WHO STOLE MY NICKNAME?!?!"

Here comes the REAL Joker, and also the nagging machine.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

 ~

Singapore, Singapore

-Still in the airplane-

Journal Entry Day 2

Wednesday, 25th January 2012.

5AM

I AM SO BORED. I AM SO BORED. I AM SO BORED. "We will be touching down in Incheon Airport, Seoul, Korea in 2 hours." Such an annoying voice that should be digitally altered because it is pissing the hell out of my pants. I requested for a change of seats 2 hours ago, because the woman was such a creep and now I am surrounded by a bunch of boys who have been sleeping for the entire journey. Great. I'm not even in Ko-le-ah and i'm already at the point where I can jump off a cliff. to be me. I hate my mom.

I tossed and turned, trying to sleep.

5:15AM

I hate you, mom. I hope you see this.

???'s POV

*Yawnnnnnnnnnn* I rubbed my eyes as my vision got clear. 

EH?! WHY IS THERE A GIRL BESIDE ME?!

I THOUGHT THE SEAT WAS EMPTY?!

SHE'S PRETTY THOUGH BUT IT'S SAD THAT SHE'S A GHOST!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a second, can a ghost watch Pororo, laugh and clap?

On second thoughts, she doesn't seem like a ghost.

I should introduce myself. And gain popularity and another fan! BOOOOOYAAAAHHHHHH!

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Mir of MBLAQ! Have you heard our latest song?" I extended my hand out to her.

-end of POV-

I was watching Pororo (IT'S MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE CARTOON ZOMG) when the guy beside me introduced himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Mir of MBLAQ! Have you heard our latest song?"

What. the. hell? Nobody, AND I MEAN NOBODY, disturbs me when I'm watching Pororo. And wtf is MBLAQ? And Mir? What a weird name for a weird guy like him. Weird+weird=extremely weird. I should reply him and shut him up. Heh.

(blue stands for Mir, and pink stands for Jaehwa and italics are their thoughts)

"What?"

"You probably didn't get that! Never mind! Hi, I'm Mir of MBLAQ~!"

*He's frowning, ok, wow. What a nice first impression he's making. Too bad I don't give a damn about impressions.*

"Uh...........why are you talking to me when I obviously don't and have no interest in getting to know you?"

"Do you need an autog- WAIT WHAT?! You don't know who I am?!?"

*Wtf she doesn't know who I am?! Hahahahahah she doesn't know who I am! She doesn't know who I am?! I AM NONE OTHER THAN THE MIR.*

"Do I look like I know who you are? Your biography isn't written on your face, you know."

"Do you know who MBLAQ is?"

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS MBLACK?!"

*She's either dumb, or she's those fans who act like they don't know us and try to get an autograph.*

"Yah, quit acting, I know you're a fan and I know you want an autograph, there, here you go."

*What the hell? Why is he calling me a fan and shoving an autographed napkin to my face?*

"Ahem, I'm human, not fan and I don't want a weirdo's autograph."

*She must be living under a rock.*

"OK NEVERMIND!!!!! Hi, I'm Mir. What's your name?"

"Sorry but I don't give information of myself to strangers."

"I'm not a stranger."

"You are."

"I'm not."

*I feel my clenched fist tightening up.*

"Hahahahahha ok, WHO THE HELL INTERRUPTS SOMEONE WHEN SHE'S WATCHING AN AWESOME CARTOON AND SUDDENLY TELLS HER HIS NAME, ABOUT MBLACK, THAT SHE'S A FAN WHEN SHE'S HUMAN AND SHOVES AN AUTOGRAPHED AND USED NAPKIN INTO HER FACE?!"

"I'M JUST BEING NICE HERE!"

"YOU AREN'T, YOU'RE BEING ANNOYING!"

"YAH-"

"What's going on?"

The four other guys that were sleeping, apparently, woke up. One is hairy, one is 2cm away from becoming a panda, one is pretty handsome and the one beside the annoying weirdo is so cute omg!!!!!! Wait. Jaehwa. Stop. You cannot spazz. Sheesh.

"I'm sorry, miss, but our maknae's a little cranky due to the lack of sleep and I apologize for any disturbance caused by him to you." The panda dude apologised to me, and then smacked the weirdo in the head. GOOD SMACK.

"Yah I wasn't disturbing her, I was being friendly when she decided to turn all y on me!" THAT WEIRDO JUST CALLED ME A . I AM ABOUT TO UNLEASH THE REAL IN ME.

"YAH BANG CHULYEONG, YOU DO NOT CUSS AT STRANGERS. PRESERVE YOUR IMAGE, PLEASE!" The hairy man smacked the weirdo's head another time. YES BABY DOUBLE KILL!

I smirked at his pathetic self and went back to watching Pororo. HEHEHE. "Aish.....stupid girl! She dead the next time I see her!" I can hear him cussing and muttering under his breath. Think i'm deaf, weirdo?

1 hour later.

"We are now approaching Incheon Airport. Please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts as we will be landing shortly."

7AM

Just got into an arguement with a Korean weirdo. Are people in there so weird????? And i'm seeing my brother the jerk soon. Another reason for me to jump off a cliff. Goodbye, fabulous LA. Hello, Seoul.