Diary Entry 21: just got real, Bang Pabo.

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

9:15PM

My room is the living room. My bed is the couch.

My room is the living room. My bed is the couch.

My room-

"Jaehwa! I'll sleep in the living room, take my room instead!" G.O came out of his room, hugging his pillow and blanket.

"Really? Would you be ok?" I asked, a smile forming on my face.

"Yup....it's better than letting a girl sleep out here." He smiled, and placed his pillow and blanket on the couch.

"Thank you!" I gave him a hug, winked, and grabbed my backpack, pillow and blanket, and dashed into his room.

 

G.O's POV

"Uh Jaehwa, one problem-" I sighed, because Jaehwa was already gone.

Might as well prepare myself for what was going to come next, right?

"YOU!!!" "YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yup, that.

-end of POV-

 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE, FREAK?" I shrieked, pointing at the freak who was lying down on his bed, reading a magazine like a boss.

"Me? This is my room." He simply replied, flipping the pages of the magazine.

"No, this is Byunghee's room. B-Y-U-N-G-H-E-E'S, not F-R-E-A-K'S."

"It's Byunghee+Chulyeong's room, mad woman." He shot back, without even looking at me.

HE DID NOT JUST CALL ME MAD WOMAN.

just got real, Bang Pa Bo.

 

9:30PM

"Hyung!!! MY POOR FACE......" The freak ran to Seungho and pointed at the bruise on his face.

Yes, that bruise was left behind by none other than...............Yoon Jaehwa. Me. Kekee.

"Yah, stop whining. We've got to go for practice now!" Seungho ignored the freak's whinings.

Good job, leader! Good job!

"Practice? Can I go too?" I asked, hoping for a thumbs up.

"You have school tomorrow!" Seungho raised an eyebrow.

"Please, at this state, I doubt I'd even be going to school tomorrow." I replied, frowning.

"Then......alright."

"THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!" I ran up and gave Seungho a big big hug.

 

9:45PM

"Guys, this is Jaehwa, a friend of ours. She's here to visit!" Lee Joon introduced me to the trainees, who were practicing in the room.

"Annyeong! I'm Jaehwa, and I'm a 92-liner! Nice to meet you guys!" I bowed.

The 10 trainees introduced themselves one by one, and they were going to debut in two different groups, one boy group and one girl group.

There was Misun, Nana, Joori, Eunbyul and Heajung for the girls, and Jihyuk, Junghwa, Youngjae, Taehyun and Yongjun for the boys.

Seems like a pretty cool bunch of trainees!

 

10:45PM

Bonded with the trainees and they're like, the best people I've ever met, second to Block B. Not to be biased, but I definitely liked Nana the best! She's soooo cuteeeeeeeeee. My little dongsaeng! I swear she's like, the mini version of me. My mini-me! Keke.

 

11:30PM

"What are you guys doing?" I asked the dancing trainees.

"Practicing! Wanna join us?" Taehyun answered, showing me his eyesmiles.

"Sure! YOU TOTALLY READ MY MIND." I joyfully clapped, and stood beside Eunbyul. "What dance are y'all practicing?"

"The guys are practicing MBLAQ sunbaes' Mona Lisa, and we're practicing miss A sunbaes' Goodbye Baby! Do you know how to dance to this song?" Heajung walked towards the jukebox.

"Yup! I do know how to dance Goodbye Baby! But I'm not really good at it though......"

"As long as you do know how to, you'd do fine!" smiled Heajung, and she pressed the play button.

 

11:40PM

"Whoa! I didn't know you could dance so well, unnie!" Nana skipped towards me, holding two bottles of coke.

"Nah...I'm in a dance and rap course so I do know how to dance a little!" I winked.

"You rap, unnie?" Nana's eyes widened.

"Yup!" I smiled warmly.

"Could you show me a bit of it?"

"Sure!"

I started rapping to the lyrics of the song that came to my head almost instantly.

ja deo isang ije mangseoriji ma
nae mareul uisimhaji ma
nae mareul mitgo nareul ttarawa
nan ni insaengui majimak
yeojaga doego neon nae majimak
namjaga doel georan geol aljiman
neon ajik molla wae nolla
ja eoseo ppalli nareul golla
mal hal pillyodo eobseo geunyang nae maldaero
jal hal saenggangman hamyeon dwae geureoni ni ape
nal jal bogo pandaneul hae bwa
eottae 88 naido ttak maja
modu da maja

"Unnie! You should audition!" Nana eagerly suggested.

"Nah............I'm not that good yet!" I lightly smacked her, jokingly.

"You are, unnie! You're the best!" She gave me two thumbs up.

I lightly ruffled her hair, and smiled. I'm glad I came, if not, I wouldn't have met such awesome people like you guys.

 

Journal Entry 21

Thursday, 9 February 2012.

11:50PM

After coming to J.Tune, I've learnt that................

TRAINEE LIFE IS NO JOKE. Those kids there, who're actually younger than me, train till wee hours of the night, and they have physical training, non-stop dance and vocal practices/trainings.

I WOULD DIE BEING A TRAINEE.

Ouch.

 

---

 

Hello everyone! Introducing our third and last cameo................Nana, played by @lovelynada! ^_^

Yes, she's a trainee of J.Tune and take of her, everyone!