Diary Entry 19: Jaehwa NOONA?

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

A/N: I'm sorry if my chapters these days are really ty. There's many tests at school and I've been staying back for almost the entire week! I'm sorry, my readers. Mianhe!


7:36AM

_______'s POV

It's......it's her!

I LOVE FATE FOREVER!

I hope we can be friends...............

-end of POV-

Journal Entry 19

Thursday, 9 February 2012.

7:37AM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGG.

It's him!!!!

Kya! He looks so cute in his uniform!

I should stop spazzing. Gah.

Sheeeesh.

"It's him!" Danbi turned to me again and whispered, grinning.

"Shut up!" I hissed, but I was dancing around in my head. *oh yeah~ oh yeah~ oh yeah yeah yeah~*

My ears perked up as I heard them start to introduce themselves.

"Hello, my name is Bang Yong Guk, and i'm 22. In case you're thinking why I'm here, I'm a retainee in my previous school." The muscle man smiled and the girls swooned.

"Annyeong! I'm Kim Him Chan, but you can call me Himchan! I'm also a retainee like Yongguk here!" Himchan cheerfully introduced himself, earning squeals from the girls in class.

Finally.......the last guy stepped up and smiled warmely at the class, and he shifted his gaze to....me?

"Annyeong, I'm Jung Dae Hyun, I'm 18, but I'm a genius, unlike these two over here." He showed eyesmiles.

KYAAAAAAA.

But wait, i'm his noona?!

NOOOOO I FEEL SO OLD T_T

"Yongguk, your seat's there." Ms Park pointed at the empty seat close to the window.

"Daehyun, Himchan, you can sit at the two seats over at that side, across from Jaehwa. Jaehwa, raise up your hand." Ms Park pointed at the two seats across from mine and Jihoon's.

Oh.........WHAT WAIT. ACROSS ME?!

"Raise up your hand, Jaehwa!" Ms Park called out again.

I snapped out of my daze and raised my hand. Himchan and Daehyun smiled, and walked towards the seats they were assigned to.

"Hey."

I turned, and there he was, an angel from above. The one who gave me my pikachu.

"Hello, Jung Daehyun-ssi?" I smiled slightly.

"Hi, Jaehwa-ssi?" He smiled back.

KYAA MY HEART JUST FLUTTERED A LITTLE.

"Let's drop formalities! It's weird being called Jaehwa-ssi!" I suggested, hoping he might call me noona.

"If so....I should be calling you....Jaehwa NOONA?" He grinned.

"Wah! Aigoo it makes me feel old!" I pouted.

"Then you call me oppa!" Daehyun joked.

"NOOOOO!" I shrieked and everyone turned to look at me.

"Mian...." I looked down due to embarressment.

"Hahahaha, mianhe, noona!" Daehyun apologised for causing me to shriek.

"Yah! There's nothing to be sorry for!" I grinned. "Thanks for the pikachu, anyway! I love it! How'd you know that I wanted it?"

"No problem, noona! And it's a secret~" He singsonged, and returned back to his work.

That was cute.

 

10AM

RAP LESSONS!!!!!! I MISS JAY.

While everyone was packing, I tapped Daehyun's shoulder, and he spun around to face me.

"Hey, what class are you in?" I asked, curious.

"Vocal, you?"

"Rap." I answered, disappointed that he wasn't in the same class as me.

"That's cool! So....I'll see you later?" He grinned.

THIS BOY MUST STOP SMILING OR I'LL MELT INTO LAVA ONE DAY.

"Yup! See ya!" I waved and headed out of the classroom.

 

1PM

So full!!! What class is it now?

Form class. AGH SO BORING LJSDHIWYGEURE.

Ms Park just comes in and talk talk talk, lecture lecture lecture, nag nag nag.

Should I just run?

"Hello class!" Ms Park walked in cheerfully and placed her books on the table.

WHY AM I ALWAYS A STEP LATE?!

 

1:02PM

"Today, we'd be choosing our co-curricular activities! The school has decided to make co-curricular activities compulsary, so I'll be bringing you guys to the booths now!" She clapped and signalled us to go out of the classroom.

Co-curricular activity? Seems fun.

 

1:10PM

Netball, Volleyball, Basketball, Library, Band, B-boy, Ballet,...............

ALL SO BORING T_T

 

1:15PM

I looked at the gigantic noticeboard, flyers from different activities pinned to it.

"What should I choose?" I muttered, and sighed.

My eyes flickered at the sight of one of the flyers. BASEBALL.

Dad used to teach me baseball when I was a kid back at LA......maybe I could join the team here!

I pumped my fist in the air as I decided on joining Baseball.

"Why so happy?" Daehyun stood beside me and stared at the noticeboard.

"I've decided on what to join!" I chorused, smiling happily like a child who had just gotten ice-cream.

"So...what are you joining, noona?" He turned to look at me.

"Baseball!" I smiled back at him. "What are you joining?"

"Uh....me? Uh....baseball too!" He quickly replied.

"That's cool! We'd be baseball mates then, if we both get selected!" I clapped, still smiling dreamily at the thought of being on the same team as Daehyun.

 

Daehyun's POV

I'm lucky I saved myself there! But I'd get closer to Jaehwa noona if I were in baseball with her!

Can we be more than that......soon?

I looked at the smiling Jaehwa noona softly.

I'll do my best.

-end of POV-

 

2PM

School's finally overrrrrrrrrr!

And Daehyun said bye to me! Omggggg omgg omgggg.

Gawd, I sound like a pedo noona right now.

"Hey! What activity are you joining?" Jaehyo asked, arm slung around my neck as we walked out of school with the rest of Block B.

"Baseball!" I did a throwing move.

"Awwww! Guess the JaeJae siblings won't be together then...." He sighed.

"What did you guys choose?" I asked, hoping one of them would be in the same activity as me.

Jaehyo: Basketball

Minhyuk: B-Boy

Yukwon: B-Boy

Taeil: Guitar Club

Jihoon: Drama Club

Zico: Soccer.

NONE OF THEM ARE IN THE SAME ACTIVITY AS ME. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I sighed, and walked down the street with Block B, towards YG Entertainment.