Diary Entry 27: Enroll Lee Joon in an English class when this is over.

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

A/N: I am sad. No one replied to my comment. Never mind! After much thought, I found that my previous writing style was much better. I'd revert back to that writing style, then! :) Enjoy Chapter 27 of Diary Of An Idol's Sister!

---

"Oh my goodness! Unnie, are you alright?" Nana quickly held my cheeks, examining my face carefully. "She needs some icepack! Jihoon-ssi, could you please get an icepack?"

Jihoon nodded, and sprung into action. Zico ran off to a nearby convenience shop shortly after.

As Danbi and Nana were freaking out over the blood on my face, Minhyuk slowly stepped up towards me. "J-Jaehwa, I-I.."

"Apologize, huh? Sure thing, if that's what you want." I turned to look at the frowning Soomi. "Yah, . This does not come from the bottom of my heart, but since MY friends think I'M wrong, then, sorry." I spat.

"You don't have to say sorry." Minhyuk held my arm. "You're not in the wrong."

Hahahahaha. First, he yells at me in front of everyone and tells me that I'm a girl who desperately tries to protect her ego, and now, he tells me I'm not in the wrong. How nice. Really, how nice.

"I am, hahaha. I am. I hurt her, right? I'd apologize. But, my apology goes out to a ." I smiled weakily, and shook his hand off my arm, and turned around.

"Jae-"

"I'm going back to my room. The smell of hypocrisy here is too ing strong for my nose. It's hard to breathe." I said, before striding off to the resort.

"Noona! You're still bleeding!" Jihoon cried out as I walked passed him.

Sorry, Piyopiyo.....now's not the time.

 

Journal Entry 27

Saturday, 11 February 2012

4PM

Why do these keep happening to me?! Am I really that vulnerable? Stupid Soomi. Stupid . Stupid friends apart from my awesome Jihoon, Zico, Nana, Danbi and Tiffany. Tiffany even glared at her crush because of me. I feel like a wrecker. Really, I should just go back to LA and leave these people out of my problems. I'm like the cause of every single problem here.

 

4:02PM

And the worse thing is......everyone's staring at me as I sit beside my door in the hallway. Must be looking like a freak now. Ha. Ha.

 

4:03PM

Where's weirdo when I need him. I need him to send me to the mental hospital because I am going bonkers. Anger issues. Pfft.

 

4:10PM

"Jaehwa?"

I looked up at the voice that called my name. There stood our almighty the boys of MBLAQ. And weirdo-head. Speak of the devil.

"Oh, hi Joon." I smiled, standing up and dusting the non-existent dust on my shorts. I smiled warmly at them, and they looked at me as if I was an alien. Is this the greeting I get for being nice? If that's the case, I'm not going to be nice anymore.

"Yah, you look ugly right now." Mir sucessfully broke the silence, however, it made me want to break his face as well.

"You're.......bleeding." Thunder pointed at me and exclaimed in English. I gave him a lopesided smile. "Surprise?"

"THUNDER, WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BREEDING WHEN JAEHWA HERE, IS A COMPLETE WATERFALL OF BLOOD?!" Joon screeched, as the rest and I chuckled.

Oh Lee Joon............you truly are a pabo.

 

-MBLAQ's Hotel Room-

4:20PM

"Pass me the icepack!" "The alcohol swabs!" "Antiseptic cream!" "Plasters!" The guys, who were busy tending to me, yelled out to Mir who was frantically running about. He grabbed the necessary items, and ran back to us again.

"Yah......WHY AM I THE ONE DOING EVERYTHING?!" He shrieked, while huffing and puffing from the running.

"Because you're the maknae." Seungho flatly answered, as he continued to apply pressure on my forehead with the icepack. Gotta love the leader! I stuck my tongue out at the frowning Mir.

"But....I don't want to help her!" Mir pointed at me, and I smirked. A second after, I yelled out in pain. "OUCHHHHH!"

"Sorry!" Lee Joon apologized, as he hurriedly removed the alcohol swab that stung my wound. Mir chuckled. "Serves you right!"

I growled inwardly. A lightbulb lit up in my head, and I smirked at Mir, who was still laughing away.

I turned to look at Thunder, who was holding the box of plasters and requested in English, "I want Pororo plasters!"

"We don't have any, Jaehwa!" Thunder replied back in English as well.

"If there are no Pororo plasters, then I don't want any!" I complained.

"You'd get an infection!"

"Pororo! Pororo! Pororo! Pororo!" I chanted, hoping for my plan to work.

"Araso, araso." Thunder gave in, and signalled for Mir to come over. "Yes hyung?" Mir asked.

"Run down to the nearest convenience store and buy some Pororo plasters. PORORO ones. No others." Thunder ordered.

"WAE?! WHY MUST I?!" Mir whined, hoping to escape the task of going to the store. I smirked, knowing that my plan was going to be a successful one.

"Because, I'm your hyung. Now go!" Thunder chased Mir out of the room, shoved a few notes to him, and slammed the door in his face.

BOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!

 

4:40PM

I swear I'm bipolar, really. But how not to be happy with these bunch of guys? What can I say, my mood brightens when they stepped into the picture! Most girls would be fuming mad now if that incident happened to them.

Guess I'm pretty awesome, right? RIGHT?!

 

5PM

*ring ring ring* Thunder's phone rang, and he immediately picked it up after 3 rings.

"Yah Mir!" He yelled. "It's 5 already, where are you?! Jaehwa's wounds are going to get infected!"

"BWO?! NO PORORO PLASTERS THERE?!" Thunder screeched. "Wait a sec." Thunder removed the phone from his ear and covered the mouthpiece.

"Jaehwa....there's no Pororo plasters at the store that's a block away from here. Could you make do with ones with smiley faces?" Thunder nicely asked, but I could sense that he hoped that I would say yes. Should I.....?

"No. I want Pororo and Pororo it will be." I flatly answered, and layed back down on the bed. Thunder sighed, and returned back to the phone.

"Nope, Pororo is a must. Go to the next store if you have to!"

 

5:30PM

*ding dong*

Thunder scurried towards the door, and opened it, revealing a extremely exhausted (and pissed) maknae.

"YAH!!!!!!!! YOON JAEHWA! I HAD TO RUN TO 4 DIFFERENT CONVENIENCE STORES IN DISGUISE IN THIS HOT WEATHER JUST THAT YOU CAN GET YOUR STUPID PORORO PLASTERS!" Mir screamed, throwing the box of plasters on the bed and he collapsed on the sofa.

"Don't call Pororo stupid!" I walked up to him and flicked his head, causing his eyes to fly open, and he glared at me. "Lalalala~" I sung, and skipped off to Thunder, hugging my Pororo plasters. "You can paste them onto my face for me now!"

 

7PM

WAHHHHHH. So full! Thanks to Grandpa Seungho for the roomservice treat!

"Thank you Grandpa Seungho!" I grinned, dancing around the room.

Seungho painstakingly took out his wallet, took his credit card out slowly and reluctantly handed to the room service staff, who was tapping his feet impatiently.

"Don't ever call me Grandpa Seungho anymore, this meal costed me 80,000 won (SGD$80)......" Seungho gritted his teeth and keyed in his passcode on the portable machine.

"Ok, Grandpa Seungho!" I scrurried off and plopped myself on the bed, in between the sleeping G.O and Joon, who was memorizing the times table.

"What's with you and the time table playcards? How old are you, ten?" I snorted, grabbing the cards away from Joon. "Let's test you then!"

Joon nodded, and I read out the first question. "What is 7 times 4?"

"24!"

"You sure?"

"Uh...no! It's 26! Final answer is 26!" He quickly changed his answer, and smiled gleefully after confirming it. I smirked.

*WHACK*

"What was that for?!" Joon shrieked, rubbing the sore spot on his head.

"It's 28, you pabo!!!! How did you even get 26?! or 24?!" I smacked his head once more.

"I don't know......................." Joon sighed. "One more try, ok?" I read out the next question.

"What is 9 times 2?"

"SHIP-PAL!!!!!!!!" Joon screamed, standing up and posed in victory.

"Joon, did you just cuss at me?" I smirked, knowing that the number 18 (ship-pal) sounds like a cuss (sh!t).

Joon's smile immediately faded as he gawked at me. "No, I didn't!! I said SHIP-PAL. SHIP-PAL!" He tried to explain himself.

"You cussed at me again!!!!!!!!!" I squeaked, loud enough for the rest of the members to come in and watch the commotion.

"What's wrong?" Seungho sighed, still bummed about the 80,000 won that he had to pay with his OWN credit card. His OWN hard-earned money, his OWN-

"Joon cussed at me." I pointed at Joon, while he stared back at me and my finger, dumbfounded.

"WHAT?! LEE JOON?!" G.O roared, glaring intensely at him. I could see the fire in his eyes, it was enough to set my school on fire. Speaking of which, G.O actually resembles Goku from Dragon Ball. Just spike his hair up a little-

"NO HYUNG NOOOO IT'S NOT WHAT IT IS?!" Joon waved his hands, trying to defend himself. "She was testing me on the times tables and she asked me what was 9 times 2 and I said ship-pal, isn't it ship-pal HUH ISN'T IT SHIP-PAL?!" Joon said in one breath.

Wrong move, Lee Joon. Wrong move.

"WHY ARE YOU CUSSING AT ME NOW?!" G.O's face was entirely red now.

Apparently, Joon said his sentence too fast that only SHIP-PAL was heard clearly. And it was heard clearly, twice.

"No, hyung, I wasn't cussing!!!" Joon got on his knees and rubbed his palms together. He knew the wrath of the hairy man, and he immediately begged for mercy. "Naega jeil mottesso, NAEGA JEIL MOTTESSO! EGGTEEM, EGGTEEM! THE ANSWER TO 9 TIMES 2 IS EGGTEEM!"

Note to self: Enroll Lee Joon in an English class when this is over.