Diary Entry 9: For a guy, you act so much like a .

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

A/N: Hello readers! Thank you all for such wonderful comments and compliments you guys have given me. I'm pretty stressed out at school cause all the common tests are coming in now, but I will make time to update this fic ^_^ And, I have no idea when summer/spring/autumn/winter starts and ends in Korea so i'll just change the seasons when I feel like it, muahaha! Enjoy!

Jaehwa: Yah author-nim didn't i say it isn't a DIARY but a JOURNAL?! I HAVEN'T KILLED YOU FOR PUTTING THE TITLE AS "DIARY OF AN IDOL'S SISTER"!!!!

Lalalala.

---

-______'s Waiting Room-

________'s POV

"Hyung! Doojoon hyung says he's gonna to introduce us to someone, but where is he?! It's gonna be our turn in.......3 groups' time!"

"Be patient! Why are you so excited? Hoping it's a girl?"

"Of course! ^^ I hope she'll be pretty!"

"What if it's a HE?"

"Then I hope he's like me!"

"No one wants to be a pabo like you."

"YAH!!"

"Anyway.....where's Mir?"

-end of POV-

 

-At the hallways-

"YAH, YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!" Both the weirdo and I screamed, pointing at each other with disgusted and shocked faces.

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! YOU SNEAKED IN RIGHT?!" The weirdo shouted, shaking with rage.

"Who? Me? Sneak in? NEVER!" I shrieked, glaring intensly at him.

"Then why are you here?! AND YOU CLAIM THAT YOU'RE NOT A FAN! I BET YOU'RE A STALKER!" He glared back.

"Can't you see this?" I shoved my backstage entry pass into his face.

"Y-you-" He was shocked. YES!

"And I'm not a fan. Not yours, at least. And people don't stalk weirdos. Weirdos stalk people." I smirked.

"Yah i'm not a weir-WA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

In a split second, I found myself on top of him.

 

Not only that.

 

My lips were on top of his as well.

 

Which means......

 

WE WERE ING KISSING.

 

My eyes widened, bigger then the eyes of fishes and my eyeballs were going to fall out of its sockets anytime.

 

I quickly lifted myself up and stood up, spat, and wiped my lips with the sleeve of my sweater thoroughly.

 

"WHY DID YOU KISS ME?!" I yelled, still wiping my lips.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FELL ON ME AND KISSED ME, YOU MAD WOMAN." He quickly got up. However, he wasn't doing anything to clean/disinfect his lips.

"SOMEONE PUSHED ME OK?!" I snapped.

"EXCUSES EXCUSES! AND YOU STILL SAY YOU AREN'T A CRAZY STALKER FAN!" He looked at me in disgust.

"OH MY SHISUS I WILL NEVER BE A FAN OF YOURS, NEVERLESS SAY A CRAZY STALKER FAN, YOU WEIRDO! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO DISINFECT MY LIPS. I DON'T WANT TO BECOME A RETARD LIKE YOU." I hollered, pushed him aside and stormed to the nearest toilet.

 

I will ing kill the person who pushed me. Whether it was intentional, or accidental.

 

-MBLAQ's Waiting Room-

6PM

Seungho's POV

"ARGH!!!!" The door slammed open, revealing Mir with a horrified look on his face.

"I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER HATE HER HATE HER!" He bellowed, flinging his legs and arms about while sitting on the couch.

"Yah what happened?" I asked, concerned.

"Some crazy stalker girl kissed me! DAMMIT!" He clutched his hair.

"Yah don't pull off your entire scalp! And you've ruined your hair! Stylist noona has to restyle it later again!" I sighed.

"It was my first kiss.........." He muttered. There was a hint of sadness in his voice.

"It'll be ok, it's just a kiss. You two didn't literally make out, did you?" I asked.

"NO WE DIDN'T!!!! I WILL NEVER MAKE OUT WITH HER!" He screeched, flinging his arms and legs about again.

It's going to be hard to cool him down.

 

-Beast's Waiting Room-

I stormed into the waiting room angrily, slamming the door shut as hard as I could.

One of the lightbulbs on the mirror burst, but fortunately, there wasn't anyone in front of it.

I broke a lightbulb just by slamming the door.

I GOT DA POWER~!

ARGH BUT I'M STILL SO PISSED OFF.

WHAT IF I CONTRACT MONO?! OR THE WEIRDO'S STUPIDITY?!

GAWDDAMMIT.

"Yah Jaehwa, what happened? Why so angry?" Junhyung questioned, sipping on a coke coolly.

I grabbed the bottle from his lips and downed it all at one go.

"Don't. Ask." I glared.

"THAT WAS MY LAST COKE!!!!!!" He whined, and walked out of the room.

He's probably going to find a vending machine to buy another bottle of coke.

"Jaehwa~ Oh Jaehwa~" sung Doojoon.

"What." I coldly replied.

"We're introducing you to our friends!" Yoseob cheered.

With that, I was instantly dragged out of the room by 5 dorks and pushed into another room across the hallway.

 

MBLAQ's POV

*click*

"They're here!"

The Beast sunbaes came in, along with someone hiding behind them.

"I brought my sister along today~" announced Doojoon hyung.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are MBLAQ! Nice to meet you~!"

As soon as we looked up, the girl that Doojoon hyung brought along had a horrified look on her face, as if she was just or something.

She looks awfully familliar................

She was pointing at Mir, and Mir was pointing back at her too.

OMO ISN'T THA-

 

Seungho's POV

"YOU AGAIN, WEIRDO?!" She yelled out, shaking.

"WHY ARE YOU EVERYWHERE, MAD WOMAN?!" Mir lost his composure, face red with anger.

I swear both of them were THIS CLOSE to pouncing on each other, and because of my EXTREMELY GENIUS BRAIN, I held Mir back in time.

"You two....know each other?" Doojoon hyung asked, puzzled.

"NO!" Both Mir and the girl shouted at the same time again. Wow they really have a lot of chemistry.

"I DON'T KNOW A FREAK LIKE HIM!" "I DON'T KNOW A MENTAL PATIENT LIKE HER!" Two of them yelled at the same time, AGAIN.

"Yah Bang Chulyeong! Don't yell at your hyung/sunbae like that!" I smacked his head, hard.

I could see a glint of satisfaction in the girl's eyes.

"Ow! Stop hitting my head! I'm losing at least, a hundred brain cells a day because of you!" Mir glared at me and turned back to Doojoon hyung and apologized.

The. maknae. did. not. just. glare. at. me.

He's gonna get it later.

-end of POV-

 

WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!

Why the hell is my brother FRIENDS with people like these?!

Ok maybe not the other 4, but the weirdo?! Seriously?!

HE EVEN KISSED ME!

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

"Ok, so just now was a little.....crazy? I'm here to introduce my sister, Yoon Jaehwa. She's 19 this year, and she just came here from LA." Doojoon introduced me to the 4 guys and 1 freak standing in front of me.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY AREN'T SUPPOSED TO KNOW MY NAME!!!!

"Your name's Yoon Jaehwa? Great! Now we can register your name at the nearest mental hospital!" The freak clapped.

"Be nice, Chulyeong!" G.O (from what I remember when he introduced himself to me on the plane, what a weird name.) smacked his head again.

Yessssssssssssss! Good job G.O-ssi, good job!

"STOP WHACKING MY HEAD HYUNG! I WILL BECOME STUPID!" The freak whined.

"You already are stupid, Chulyeong." G.O simply replied.

G.O-ssi, you don't know how much I want to run up to you and hug you now.

"Break it off guys, let's introduce ourselves individually." Seungho ordered. Then he stepped up to me and held his hand out.

"Nice to meet you, Jaehwa, I'm Seungho, leader of MBLAQ. Since you're younger than me, you can drop all formalities and just call me Seungho oppa, ok?" He smiled warmly.

I placed my hand in his, and shook it. "Nice to meet you too, but can I not call you oppa? I don't call anyone oppa."

"Not even me!!!!!!!!!!!" Doojoon interrupted, face filled with agony.

"Never mind then, just call me Seungho. Don't EVER call me Seungho-ssi, or Grandpa Seungho, because I'll feel old." He warned.

"I'll call you Grandpa then!" I cheered, laughing a little.

"Yah!"

"Mianhe, grandpa" I cheekily smiled.

"Aigoo, what do I do with you?" Seungho lightly ruffled my hair and stepped back.

G.O then came up to me. "Annyeong, Jaehwa. I'm G.O of MBLAQ, but you can call me Byunghee. I assume you wouldn't be calling me oppa." He smiled, and his eyes turned into crescent moons.

I returned his smile, and then abruptly hugged him. Everyone was stunned, Doojoon was getting ready his killing tools and him being shocked, it took him like, a minute before he hugged back.

"What was that for?" He asked, as I pulled away from the hug.

I tiptoed to reach his ear, and whispered, "For telling the weirdo that he was stupid." I looked and him and smiled, and gave him two thumbs up. He chuckled, then let the next member do his introduction.

"Hello pretty lady, I'm Lee Joon, but you can call me Joonie if you want~" Joon took my hand and lightly pecked on it.

"YAH HANDS OFF MY SISTER LEE JOON." Doojoon slapped his hand away.

"Sorry hyung!!! I'M JUST BEING NICE!" He gulped.

"Never mind, Doojoon, don't be so uptight! Hello Joon! Can I ask, are you really a pabo?" I questioned him, putting on the most innocent face I've ever put on.

The reason why I asked him that was because I saw him on a variety show once and everyone was calling him a pabo.

"Ah?" Joon looked at me, bewildered.

"HYUNG GOT OWNED, HYUNG GOT OWNED!" Thunder started laughing, and he had the cutest laugh I've ever heard in my life.

"Are you a pabo, Joon?" I repeated my question.

"Yes........" Lee Joon's head hung low as he answered.

"Don't worry! I'm a pabo too so we can be best pabo friends!" I cheerfully said and tiptoed, hanging my arm around his neck.

He automatically smiled and nodded. "WE ARE THE HAPPY BEST PABO FRIENDS!"

"Hello Jaehwa! I'm Thunder, and I can speak a little english too!" Thunder introduced himself to me in a filipino accented english.

"Hello Thunder! That's good! At least we can gossip about the Beast and MBLAQ members in English without them knowing! Hehehe!" I sneakily replied, in an american accent.

Thunder nodded his head eagerly and gave me a thumbs up.

"Yah yah yah! What did you two say?! I heard Beast and MBLAQ in it!" questioned both G.O and Hyunseung.

"It's a secret!" I placed a finger on my lips.

The guys were so cute, that I forgot about the stupid accident with the weirdo just now until......

"Yah, give it back." I turned to face the red-faced weirdo.

"Give what back?" I asked.

"Just now....that." He hissed.

"You want that again?! EW NO!!!!!" I shrieked, backing away from him.

"I WANT MY LIP ITY BACK!!!!!!!!!!" He suddenly ran towards me, holding me by my shoulders and shaking me violently.

BWAHAHAHAHAH! THAT WAS HIS FIRST KISS? PATHETIC.

"YAH BANG CHULYEONG, DON'T DO THAT TO A GIRL!" Joon leaped towards us, and pulled the weirdo away from me, while Doojoon wrapped his arm around my waist protectively.

"Hey.....so YOU'RE the crazy stalker girl whom Mir was talking about that kissed him just now?" Seungho's eyes widened, and so did eyes of the rest of MBLAQ and Beast.

"IT WAS ACCIDENTAL, DAMMIT. I WAS PUSHED BY SOME AND THEN I FELL ON HIM!" I screamed, waving my arms about.

"Ok, ok, we believe you!" They assured, except for Doojoon, who was still looking at me suspectingly.

I stared into his eyes. "I did not even want to kiss him, I swear. I'd rather kiss a two-headed chicken then to kiss a freak like him." I assured Doojoon, who then sighed and held me tighter.

"WHAT FREAK?! I AM NOT A FREAK! YOU LITTLE-" He was this close to killing me, when I said something that made him want to push me into the flames of hell.

"For a guy, you act so much like a ." I shot back, playing with my fingers and looking uninterested in socializing with him.

"And for a girl, you act like a monster!!! WHY DO GIRLS LIKE YOU EVEN EXIST?!" He glared at me, eyes blood-shot and shaking. Veins were popping out of his neck and his fists were clenched.

"YAH BANG CHULYEONG, DON'T BE RUDE!" All 4 members of MBLAQ pounced on him, and girl-like screams were heard from the weirdo.

Serves him right.

After exchanging numbers with the members (apart from weirdo), I decided to not impose on them any further.

"Let's go! It was nice meeting you, MBLAQ!" I smiled, then pushed the Beast guys out of the room.

"What happened between you and Mir, eh?" Dongwoon asked, with one eyebrow raised.

"Long story, but it's proven that he's a weirdo and a retard." I flatly answered, and walked back to Beast's waiting room.

 

-At the hallways-

3rd Person's POV

At the same time, G.O, Seungho, Thunder and Lee Joon came out of their own waiting room and approached Beast.

"Is there something that you guys know about?" asked Yoseob.

"Yes, something happened on our way back to Seoul. We met Jaehwa on the plane, but we can't tell you what exactly happened. Just that both of them aren't on good terms right now." answered Seungho.

"Wanna work together and make them become friends? It'll be better for both of our groups." suggested Kikwang.

"Finally for once, hyung, you're smart enough to think of a brilliant idea!" clapped Dongwoon.

"YAH!" shrieked Kikwang.

-end of POV-

Journal Entry 9

Tuesday, 31 January 2012.

7PM

Just met the weirdo who I argued with in the plane.

Why is the world so small?!

WHY DID I FALL AND KISS HIM?!

It's not my fault. I shouldn't be blaming myself. I will find that person who pushed me and that person will die the most horrible death in the history of mankind.

But looking at the bright side........

At least I made 4 new friends today.

I can't believe they're in the same group! It's like 4 of them are from Earth, and the freak is from some planet where all the freaks live in.

Maybe he's an alien? ZOMG WILL HE ABDUCT ME BECAUSE I TOOK HIS FIRST KISS?!

7:02PM

Don't be stupid, Jaehwa. Even if he was an alien, he wouldn't have the guts to even touch you. You cannot be infected by the WEIRDO VIRUS he's trying to spread.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Time for twitter. And a selca!

*Picture uploaded*

@jaehwa0510: Still at the backstage of Inkigayo! Met the MBLAQ oppas and they're all really nice! Ok, maybe not all.

 

*notification* *notification* *notification* *notification* *notification* *notification* *notification* *NOTIFICATION*

@yangseungho: HELLO JAEHWA! Why are you calling us oppas on twitter? :O

@MBLAQGO: Annyeong!!!!!!!! I've followed you, follow me back!

@MBLAQCD: Hello chingu-ah! Lets find a day to gossip about MBLAQ, ok? (in english)

@MBLAQJOON: GREETINGS TO MY BEST PABO FRIEND. I took Mir's phone and used it to follow you! Keke~

@kanghyeyeon: WAHHHH YOU MADE FRIENDS WITH MBLAQ?! THEY'RE FOLLOWING YOU ON TWITTER NOW! LUCKY YOU! T^T

@leechihoon: Yah yah yah! Don't get too close to MBLAQ, you're mine! D:<

@mblaqgirllove: OMO UNNIE!!!! YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH MBLAQ?! I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE MBLAQ!

@MBLAQJOON: @jaehwa0510 @MBLAQCD YAH WHAT ARE YOU TWO SAYING?! I SAW THE WORD MBLAQ IN IT AGAIN!

 

*replies replies*

@jaehwa0510: @yangseungho I need to preserve my image, if not others will call me rude! *followed back*

@jaehwa0510: @MBLAQGO Followed you back! ^^ *followed back*

@jaehwa0510: @MBLAQCD Hello! My chingu! ^^ Yes let's meet up soon and gossip! I'm so excited already! (in english)  *followed back*

@jaehwa0510: @MBLAQJOON I SHALL NOT FOLLOW HIM BACK. MUAHAHA! My pabo best friend~ *follows both of them*

@jaehwa0510:  @kanghyeyeon I'll introduce them to you one day, if possible! They're really fun people!

@jaehwa0510: @leechihoon I never belonged to you~ :P

@jaehwa0510: @mblaqgirllove Thank you! I hope you're not unhappy that I'm friends with them!

@jaehwa0510: @MBLAQCD @MBLAQJOON It's a secret!

 

My lovely friends <3

 

*Beep* You got a new message~ You got a new message~

*open*

From: Taejun

Jaehwa ah! We're having a photoshoot tomorrow! At 12PM! It's really important so I need you to be there! Yehjji fell sick so she can't have her photoshoot and the new line has to be released by tomorrow! :(

 

Tomorrow? 12PM?

But I have school.............

 

To: Taejun

Neh, I'll be there at 12PM.

 

From: Taejun

Thank you!!!!!!!!!! You're my lifesaver! Do you need a ride or anything? I'll treat you to lunch too!

 

To: Taejun

Wah, jinjja? Kamsahamida~ And can you pick me up at 12PM at -inserts street name-?

 

From: Taejun

Ok! See you tomorrow!

 

Aigooo.....eotteohke?