Diary Entry 16: More like an ice .

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

7:20AM

Lalala.

The hallways are so noisy!

Lalala!

 

7:27AM

*falls on my *

WHO THE DARE PUSH THE YOON JAEHWA?!

I looked up, meeting eyes with the girl who collided with me.

"Watch where you're going! You blind?!" She glared at me.

"What?"

She was the one that fricking bumped into me!

"You're not only blind, but deaf too?" She snorted, crossing her arms.

I stood up, dusting my skirt. ", you bumped into me first." I glared back at her.

"Don't mess with me." She threatened, and stormed off.

.

 

Journal Entry 16

Monday, 6 February 2012.

7:30AM

In school nowwwwwwwwwww. The class is so noisy!

Met the true definition of a today. Yes, I admit that I'm a , but that girl was.....a TOTAL PURE 100% .

KJFBEOUHWOGBDEYKIHVKIWDE

Piyopiyo won't stop annoying me.

Chant for him to disappear. Om nom nom.

 

7:31AM

NOONA IS A MEANIE!!!!!!

 

7:32AM

Will amputate Piyopiyo's arms so he wouldn't touch my journal anymore.

 

7:35AM

"Sorry class! I know I'm late, but I had a meeting to attend to!" Mrs Park rushed in, carrying a stack of notes and textbooks.

She placed them on the table, adjusted her glasses and straightened her blouse.

"Class, we have a new transfer student with us today! Come in!" She announced, and a girl strutted in.

Wait a minute................

THAT'S THE THAT BUMPED INTO ME AND INSISTED I BUMPED INTO HER.

SHE'S IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME?

NO!!!! SHE'LL SPREAD THE Y GERM.

The girl stood in front of the class and looked at us boredly.

"Danbi. Im Danbi." She simply introduced herself and then met eyes with me.

"Please take care of her, she transferred from Shinhwa High and....she's 20?" Mrs Park read her information off a file and glanced at her curiously when she saw that her age was 20.

"Retainee." Danbi flatly replied. "Where do I sit?"

"Beside Zico. Zico, raise your hand."

Zico snorted, then looked away.

"Bastard." Danbi muttered under her breath and made her way to her assigned seat. She dumped her bag on the floor and sat down on her seat, crossing her arms and scoffed.

WHAAAAT SHE'S SITTING IN FRONT OF ME?!

I WANT TO SET FIRE TO HER HAIR. MUAHAHAHAHA.

"Psssst. Piyopiyo, do you have a lighter?" I whispered to Jihoon.

"WHAT, NOONA, YOU SMOKE?!" Jihoon jumped out of his seat and exclaimed, and the whole class turned to look at me.

I hate you Pyo Jihoon.

 

12PM

Rap class just ended! Time for lunch!

I bought my food, and went over to Block B's usual spot.

"Hey, I heard the 's in your vocal class. How's she? Acting like a ?" I asked Taeil and Jaehyo as I took my seat beside Yookwon.

"She's not a . She's just.....ice? Like an ice princess. She doesn't talk to anyone. The only person she talks to is the teacher when she's being asked to introduce herself or answer questions. Three word replies, usually." Taeil shrugged.

"More like an ice ." I snorted.

"Don't be judgemental, Hwa!" Jaehyo reprimanded me.

"Judgemental? I'M being judgemental? Gawd, you should've seen what happened before class. She bumped into me and accused me of bumping into her! She called me blind and deaf! And I even fell on my !" I shot back, glaring at Jaehyo, who dared defend her.

"Blind kid, talking behind my back, huh? Why not say it in my face?" Danbi popped out of nowhere, probably from hell.

", I'd love to say it in your face. You're a . And a retarded one in fact." I matched my eye level with hers.

She snorted. "If I'm retarded.......you and your little bastards would've been in the intensive care unit in the mental hospital."

"Who'd you think you are to call us bastards, motherf*cker?" Zico blew up.

"Because, like what your little blind girl has said, I'm the ultimate ." She smirked.

"Don't. call. Jaehwa. blind. You're even blinder, thinking it's cool to act like a total snob." He grabbed her collar, and lifted his hand, attempting to slap her.

"Slap me? Go ahead, moron. Slap me." She turned her head, cheek facing him.

He let go of her collar. "Why would I want to dirty my hands on someone like you?"

"Thought so." She smirked. "Losers." She turned and spat at us, before chuckling and walking away.

"WHAT A !" Jihoon cried. "UGLY NOONA!"

Picking a fight? I'd gladly play with you.

 

2PM

School's over! There's no course at YG today!

"Let's go to the noraebang!" I suggested as the rest agreed happily.

 

-At the noraebang-

2:30PM

Meonjeo yeonlaghan geon baro neoyeotji
Meonjeo mannajan geosdo neoyeotji
Geureon niga eonjebuteo eoieobsi
Yeonlagi tteumhaeji deoni an boyeotji

Nunbichi majuchimyeon saekkaman
Neoran hosue ppajyeo
Amugeotdo an jaetgeoman
Geureohge neoreul mideoon geu daetgaran
An eoullige nunmul heullige hae neoreul wihae
Sarangeun wae wae nabicheoreom narawa
Naege sangcheomanjugo darana
Haru jongil chyeodaboneun haendeupon
Eojjeodaga ijgo jibe naedugo on nalimyeon
Jibe gaja maja gajang meonjeo check!
Hajiman neoegeseon munja hantong eobseo wae?
Ya! neo! na ... neo! Neon dirty hae neon dirty dirty hae
Saram mam gajgu wae jangnaneul chineunde
Na ijebuteo sanggwan an hallae
Neo gateun geoneun ppeonhagiman hae
Neon dirty dirty hae
Neon dirty dirty hae
Wae sunsuhaetdeon nae mame seukeu rachi
Nae na ijebuteo singyeong an sseullae
Neo gateun geoe naneun gwabunhae
Neon dirty hae!

I rapped as Block B clapped their hands along to the beat.

"You're definitely the best female rapper I've ever heard, other then Miryo!" Minhyuk gave me two thumbs up and I bowed shyly.

Jaehyo's song started playing, and I left the room to go to the toilet.

 

-In the toilet-

I bent over the basin to wash my face and re-did my makeup.

The only 2 things I applied. Eyeliner, and bb-cream.

*bam* One of the doors of the toilet stall opened, and the person I least wanted to see came out.

"Well well well, if it isn't the blind and deaf girl." Danbi snorted and walked towards the sinks, and washed her hands in one of them.

"What, you've turned mute now? The next Helen Keller wannabe?" She smirked as she looked up at the reflection in the mirror.

She glanced at my makeup bag consisting of only two items. "Hm? Makeup to cover up your ugly face?" She chuckled, and grabbed my makeup bag.

"BB cream? Will never help." She tossed it onto the floor.

"Eyeliner? What, acting like Ga-in now?" She chuckled and threw it onto the floor, and stepped on it.

".........." I muttered, staring at my now broken makeups.

"What did you just call me?" She walked towards me and violently grabbed my chin, tilting my face up to face hers.

"I called you a . Like I always do." I smirked.

*slap!*

"Is that all you can do, ? Go around slapping people?" I smirked even more.

She grabbed my ponytail with her free hand and pulled it harshly.

"Ow!" I yelped.

She smirked, then proceeded to slapping me on the other side of my cheek.

"You're lucky that I'm not going to hit you any longer. Don't want to be sued." She let go of my chin, chuckled, and left the toilet.

WHAT A ING .

I sat there, on the cold tiles of the toilet, and clenched my fist.

 

-Back at the noraebang room-

I slammed the door opened, while gasps were heard from Block B.

"Noona.....your cheeks......and your hair...." Jihoon gasped, touching my red and swollen cheeks lightly.

I flinched at his touch.

"Who did that." Zico walked to me, and grabbed my chin and tilted my head up.

"Just.....don't ask. And don't touch me." I slapped his hand away and walked out of the the noraebang.

 

-Beast's Dorm-

9PM

"Jaehwa ah, could you go to the minimart and buy some pancake mix for tomorrow's breakfast? I forgot to buy them!" Doojoon shouted from the kitchen.

"Neh.........always the slave." I muttered as I grabbed my phone, wallet and keys and headed out of the door.

 

-Streets-

9:30PM

I swung the plastic bag containing the pancake mix and coke (hehe I bought it for myself) around as I walked down the streets, towards the dorm.

A drunk woman walked ahead of me, she was wobbling about, holding onto a bottle of beer and laughing.

"Mad...." I muttered as I stared at the drunk, crazy woman.

Just then, a man approached the lady. "Hey, you seem lonely.....want some company?"

"G-go away!" She hiccuped and pushed him out of her way.

"Feisty! Just as what I love~" He grabbed her by her waist.

"G-go away!" She repeated and smacked his arm with her hand.

I knew what was going to happen to her, and since she still so young, I decided to step up and help.

"Yah! Get away from her or I'll call the police!" I yelled, and the man immediately ran away.

Wimp.

I walked up to the wobbling woman and put her arm over my shoulder. "Yah! Sober up!"

I turned my head and looked at her.

I gasped.

"Danbi?"

 

---

A/N: Votes are tied at B.A.P, Infinite and Teen Top! Do continue to vote~ I'll be closing the voting on 2012/02/10! Thanks for the support, everyone! ^_^

And our first cameo has been revealed! She's Danbi! ^_^ And the user for Danbi would be @SunnyShidae! Show my unnie some love!

And no, Danbi is NOT the protagonist. Her past and why she's acting like that would be revealed in the next chapter!