Diary Entry 14: Jihoon, your spaceship has arrived. Please get in.

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

5:02PM

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!!!!!!! JAEHWA, YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD JOKER!" Yookwon was the first to react by laughing out loud, and then the rest followed.

*Thought so* Zico smirked.

"YAH! I'M NOT KIDDING!" I snapped, annoyed at their reactions.

"You almost got me there, noona!" Jihoon wiped a tear from his eye, still giggling. He wiped his snot from his nose with a tissue and threw it at me, as if I was a trashcan.

"YAH PIYOPIYO! I'm not kidding! Really!" I groaned and flicked the tissue filled with snot away from me.

"Prove it!" Minhyuk demanded.

"FINE!" I grabbed my phone out of my backpack and fiddled with my documents.

"THERE!" I turned my phone around and shoved it into their faces. Kyung grabbed it from me and the rest studied the photo carefully.

"You could just be a fan who took a photo with him!" Jihoon still didn't believe me.

I'm going to kill that kid one day.

"Tell me, which idol would be crazy enough to put his arm around and pull a person close that was JUST his fan or stranger?" I tried to explain myself.

"Yoon Doojoon! He's like, the nation's boyfriend. He has to preserve his image!" implied Minhyuk.

FFFFFFF I'M LEAVING.

I stood up, and shot every one of them one of my deadliest glares. "If you don't believe me, fine." I pushed my chair out and tried to walk away when a hand grabbed my wrist.

"She's not lying. It's the fact." Zico flatly stated.

"What, hyung? You think it's true?" Kyung looked at him, wide eyed.

"It's true." Zico held my hand tighter. "I saw them."

"WHAT? WHERE?" This time, it was me to be shocked.

Zico looked up at me, then back at the rest. "I work part-time at Inkigayo, just that you guys don't know. I'm part of the soundcrew there, and when I was taking a break, I saw Doojoon with Jaehwa. They were really close, and then I saw him introducing her to the other celebrities as his sister." He explained.

"You worked there?! WHY DIDN'T YOU SHARE IT WITH US! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO WORK THERE." whined Yookwon, who slouched.

Jihoon looked at me with big, round eyes. "So.....if Doojoon was your brother, you knew Junhyung and the other members then?"

"Yes." My head hung low. He would be angry if he knew that his idol was actually my brother's fellow member and I knew him, but didn't tell him!

Jihoon sighed.

Please don't be angry. Please don't be angry.

"THAT'S SO COOL!!!!!!!!!! INTRODUCE ME TO THEM SOMEDAY, NOONA!" Jihoon squealed, clinging on to me.

"YEAH INTRODUCE THEM TO US!" The rest echoed, giving me huge puppy eyes and pouts.

"Alright!" I smiled as they cheered.

But........I'm still on bad terms with Doojoon.

 

6PM

"I'll take a picture of you guys so we can keep it as a memory!" I clapped.

"How about you????????" Jaehyo pouted.

"You've taken enough pictures of me! Now it's time for your group!" I smiled, waving the camera around.

"Ready? Say kimchi!" I got ready to press the button.

"KIMCHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" The rest shouted, with big smiles on their faces as I clicked the button.

"Perfect-o!" I smiled, and the boys ran over and fought to see the picture.

"Wahhhh! My Hwahwa has great photography skills too! Like brother, like sister!" Jaehyo complimented.

"Kamsahamida, Hyo-ah!" I winked.

"Let's go home!" Minhyuk called out to us and we walked towards the subway.

 

-In the train-

"It's so tiring calling you the boys, or the guys everytime!" I complained.

"Think of a name for us then!" Kyung gave me a greasy smile.

"Yeah yeah! How about.........Biyobiyo!" Jihoon clapped, only to be attacked with glares from every single one of the boys.

"Piyopiyo! That's lame!" I whacked his head.

I clasped my hands together as I thought of something. "What's the address of your house?"

"The Gardens, Block B. Why'd you ask that?" Zico raised his eyebrow.

THAT'S IT!

"I've got it!!" I broke into a huge smile.

"What is it! What is it!" Yookwon shook me as I smiled stupidly.

"You guys should be called Block B!" I announced with pride.

"Block B? That sounds catchy!" Jaehyo clapped.

"Block B it is then." Zico smiled a little, and the rest cheered, ignoring the stares by the other commuters in the train.

 

-At Block B's House-

10:30PM

*Photo uploaded*

@jaehwa0510: The best friends I could ever have in the world. Thank you, guys! I love Block B forever! <3 @piyopiyojihoon @ahnjaehyo @kimyookwon @parkkyung @ZICO92 @leetaeil @leeminhyuk

I was about to fall asleep in my bed, when my phone vibrated continuously for 10 times.

@piyopiyojihoon: @jaehwa0510 I love you too, noona! <3 Block B jjang!

@ahnjaehyo: @jaehwa0510 Hwa-ah! Hyo loves you too <3

@kimyookwon: @jaehwa0510 SARANGHAE, YOON JAEHWA! <3

@parkkyung: @jaehwa0510 I love you too! I know you miss me right now~

@ZICO92: @jaehwa0510 You're a best friend we could ever have as well.

@leetaeil: @jaehwa0510 I LOVE YOU AND BLOCK B!

@leeminhyuk: @jaehwa0510 Thanks for the wonderful name, Jaehwa. I don't know what to do without you!

@helloimys: @jaehwa0510 Hyung is so annoying now. And am I a good friend to you too?

@yangseungho: @jaehwa0510 Grandpa is missing you.....YAH WHERE'S MY NAME?!

 

@jaehwa0510: Awwwww isn't your noona jjang too?

@jaehwa0510: @ahnjaehyo Hwa loves Hyo too <3

@jaehwa0510: @kimyookwon NADO SARANGHAE, KIM YOO KWON! <3

@jaehwa0510: @parkkyung I don't miss you now, you're just one room away from me! ^_^

@jaehwa0510: @ZICO92 Be happier!

@jaehwa0510: @leetaeil I LOVE TAEIL AND BLOCK B!

@jaehwa0510: @leeminhyuk You should thank your house instead! I wouldn't know what to do without you guys too....

@jaehwa0510: @helloimys Chill and go to sleep!

@jaehwa0510: @yangseungho <- Here's your name! Now go to sleep, grandpa~

 

*One new message*

From: The annoying and geeky weirdo

I'm coming to find you tomorrow.

 

WHAT THE HELL?

 

To: The annoying and geeky weirdo

You mad? No one asked you to and I don't want to see you!

 

From: The annoying and geeky weirdo

Hyungs' orders. Can't defy them and what makes you think I want to see you? Go to the mental asylum, mad woman.

 

To: The annoying and geeky weirdo

Go to hell, buttface.

 

I locked my phone and was about to drift to sleep when my phone started ringing.

I lost my mind neoreul cheoeummannasseulttae
Neo hanappaego modeungeoseun get in slow motion
Naege malhaejwo ige sarangiramyeon
Maeilgeudaewa sumanheun gamjeongdeureul nanwojugo baewogamyeo~

WHAT NOW.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered, irritated.

"Jaehwa ah?"

My eyes widened and I took the phone away from my ear and looked at the screen.

Yoon Doojoon~<3

AISH!

"Jaehwa, are you still there?"

"Deh........yes? Anything wrong?"

"Jaehwa, I'm sorry."

"For?"

"I'm sorry for screaming at you before and not letting you do what you want. I'm sorry. Mianhe, and please come back."

Forgive? Or not forgive? I SHALL BE FORGIVING ALTHOUGH IT HURTS. I AM MISSING BEAST'S COMPANY.

"I just needed some time alone to think, Doojoon. It's okay now, I'll move back tomorrow." I smiled as I said it.

"Really? You're not angry anymore?"

"Yup! I'm fine! Thanks to my friends~!"

"Your friends? You mean those guys on your twitter?"

"DO YOU STALK ME?!"

"Uh.....I peeked at Yoseob's phone."

"Aigoo, never mind. Follow me on twitter! And please do not call me sister indirectly/directly because the rest would find out. I had to save Yoseob's when he mentioned you the other time."

"Ok! And aish....that Seobie. I'll see you tomorrow, ok? And i'm so glad you're not angry at me."

"See you tomorrow, and goodnight, Doojoon."

"Goodnight."

Guess I can't stay angry at my blood-related brother.

 

Journal Entry 14

Sunday, 5 February

* IT"S MIDNIGHT SO IT'S THE NEXT DAY ALREADY, RIGHT?!

12AM

Can't get to sleep........I MADE UP WITH MY BROTHER ANYWAYS. EVERYBODY DANCE! EVERYBODY DANCE!

I'm losing my humour, people. I'm losing it. I cannot become a mature person. Stop. Jaehwa, stop growing mentally.

I AM NOT FUNNY ANYMORE T_T

I hate myself. I need a better sense of humour.

Korea, WAE YOU TAKE AWAY ME SENSE OF HUMOUR?!

Why am I tearing up?

It's 12AM, I can't sleep, I'm venting about losing my sense of humour on this....book, and I'm close to crying.

I am officially losing my marbles.

 

12:15AM

I'm losing my humour. I'm losing my humour. I will become a old lady without a sense of humour in the future and I will die a and a boring person whom everyone will run away from. I will live in a forest and someone would probably burn the forest down to make paper with it. MAKE EXAM PAPERS WITH ME.

 

8AM

"OH MY GAWD, JAEHWA, YOUR EYES!" Yookwon shrieked as he dropped his plate.

Thank God it was made of plastic.

Why is he making such a fuss about my eyes? My eyes are here everyday, it's not like they disappeared!

Zico walked out of the kitchen carrying a pot of soup. His eyes widened when he saw me.

"Uh.....you might want to check yourself in the mirror." His face was filled with one (and the first) emotion. Shock.

I nodded, walked up the stairs and down the hallway. Jihoon's door slammed open, revealing him in a doremon pajamas.

"GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, THE EARTH SAYS HELLO!" He shouted, hands and legs spread open and his eyes still closed.

"OH MY F- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU, NOONA?!" He screamed when he saw my face.

Have I really became ugly after one night?

I snorted at him, and walked right into his room to look at the mirror.

And let me tell you guys, he has a huge mirror on his wall. Vanity king.

I trudged towards the gigantic sized mirror, which will probably magnify my face by a 100 times.

WHAT.

 

THE.

 

.

 

IS.

 

THAT.

 

CREATURE.

 

DOING.

 

IN.

 

THE.

 

MIRROR?!

 

"Piyopiyo! You have a monster in your mirror! Get it out!" I shouted and Jihoon came scrambling in.

"Monster?! What monster?!" He scanned his eyes throughout the room.

"Here!" I pointed at the mirror.

"That?" He pointed at the mirror as well.

"YES, THAT!" I snapped.

"Oh....noona, that's you."

"ME? Piyopiyo, are you sick?" I asked and placed my hand on his forehead.

"No noona, I'm not the one that's sick, you are." He shook his head.

"Me? I'm not sick!" I argued.

Jihoon placed his hands on my shoulders and spun me around to face the mirror.

"Noona, THAT'S you. And those eyebags.....HO MY GOSH" He said, voice filled with horror.

Thats.....me?

I look..................................................................

DISGUSTING! (&$#(^@(&$^T*#^T$*#Y@)U)$(T AHHHHHHHHHHH!

I gasped and placed my hands on my cheeks, pulling them downwards.

I shouldn't have cried over losing my humour last night. I shouldn't have stayed up chanting to the Laughing God for me to gain my humour back.

Laughing God, you didn't give me my humour.

You gave me eyebags and ugliness.

I'm building a shrine for the Goddess of Beauty.

 

-In my room-

9:30AM

I've been chanting to the Goddess of Beauty for an hour now.

"Om nom nom nom. Om nom nom. Give me beauty. Gifff meee beudyyyyyy. Om nom nom nom." I sat in a cross legged position, hands placed on my knees, eyes closed and chanting.

"Om nom nom nom."

"Noona, you still look ugly, stop chanting! It's so annoying." Jihoon interrupted my chants with his one hell of a annoying voice.

"Om nom nom, please kill Jihoon. Kill Jihoon now. Om nom nom." I ignored his whines and continued chanting.

"Stop chanting, you look even uglier than before. Goddess of Beauty is doing no good. OR....MAYBE YOU'RE CHANTING TO THE GOD OF UGLINESS AND HORRIFYING EYEBAGS! YOU'RE SO STUPID!!!" He shrieked.

"Om nom nom. Somebody zip up Jihoon's mouth and dump him into the dumpster beside the house. Om nom nom." I hissed slightly.

"Noona, are you chanting for me to be beautiful too? I heard my name! DON'T CHANT FOR ME! I DON'T WANT TO BECOME UGLIER LIKE NOONA!" Jihoon screeched, went on his knees, pleading me.

My eyes flew open and I sent him a glare.

He's so fricking stupid!!!!!!!!!!! AND ANNOYING!!!!

 

Jihoon, your spaceship has arrived. Please get in.

 

---

 

I have found my first cameo!!! ^_^ She will be revealed in the next next chapter!

Which means......only one more slot left!