Diary Entry 29: You look like some self-obsessed freak.

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

A/N: I'm sorry for procrastinating but school has been pretty much a .

 

---

 

12PM

yojeum dallajin geotman gata
an hadeon hwajangdo jinhage
an gadeon keulleopdo gane Huh
wae jakku singyeongi sseuineunji useo neomgiryeogo haenneunde
useumi naojil annne~

*grunt*

"Yobeoseyo?" I answering, grunting a little.

"NOONA YOU ARE LATE!!" screamed a voice from the other end.

"What?"

"It's 12PM, noona!! You're still sleeping? Gad!"

"It's a Sunday!"

"And what do you do on a Sunday?"

"I sleep in."

"No, YOU MEET US! HURRY, BANG YONGGUK HYUNG IS A BEAST NO-" And the line went dead.

Sunday? Late? Bang Yongguk?

OH MY GADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. I FORGOT!

 

12:12PM

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!" I pushed Yoseob, whose toothbrush was still in his mouth and he hasn't spat out the colgate that was in his mouth.

"Yhah! Huw ram ri surpused to brush mai teet?!" Yoseob's alien language could be heard from inside of the toilet.

"NOT THE TIME, YOSEOB. GO SPIT AT THE KITCHEN OR SOMETHING!" I yelled back, brushing my teeth and turning the shower head on at the same time.

"Girls....." muttered Yoseob.

"I HEARD THAT!"

 

12:40PM

"Oh Jaehwa ah, where are you goi-" Doojoon came out of the kitchen in his ridiculous apron again.

"Not the time! I'm going out with my friends and I'm late!" I grabbed the keys off the counter.

"Hey that's mine-"

"BYE!!!!!" I shouted and slammed the door in his face.

 

1PM

"Oh my gad! I'm so sorry!" I huffed and puffed as I ran up to the 6 blonde heads, who were tapping their foot impatiently.

"Noona!" squealed Zelo, who ran up to me and hooked arms with me. He is such a puppy.

"Hello!" I patted his head, and he whispered. "Beware the wrath of Yongguk hyung."

What?? The wrath? I turned my head, and there stood the 'warrior'. The man. The blonde head. The ahjussi with these bunch of kids. The-

"Why are you late?" Yongguk asked me flatly. 

"Sleep." I said, grinning cheekily.

"And so.....?"

"I'll buy you the war movie you wanted."

"Let's go for lunch!" Yongguk clapped and skipped (WTF) off to the nearest bulgogi shop.

Boys......wil always be boys.

 

2PM

THIS. IS. LIFE.

Never ending flow of bulgogi, samgyupsal, kimchi, meat......

"Full?" Daehyun walked up beside me as we strolled down the busy streets of Hongdae.

"Yup.........." I answered, when a Baskin Robbins shop came into sight. THANK YOU SHISUS. FIRST A NEVER ENDING FLOW OF MEAT, NOW ICE CREAM.

My eyes lit up at the brightly coloured store. "Ice cream?" Daehyun smiled, and I nodded.

"ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Zelo shrieked and ran into the shop like a madman.

At least there's someone who shares the same thought as me, right?

 

2:12PM

I pressed my face against the glass. Ice-cream.....ice-cream....

Mint.......chocolate......double chocolate........vanilla.......cotton candy.....caramel.....

"Can't decide?" Daehyun asked, smiling. I nodded. "There's too many flavours to choose from! Ice-cream tortures us sometimes, you know!"

He smiled even wider. "I'd pick my flavour first, ok?" He turned to the girl behind the counter, who was blushing. "One scoop of chocolate chip, in a cone!"

Chocolate chip? Aha!

I went up beside him and smiled at the girl. "Two scoops of chocolate chip and cookie dough on a cone, thank you!"

The girl handed our cones to the both of us and the rest of the guys, and we sat at a large round table and our ice-creams with glee.

"You sure can eat, huh?" Daehyun nudged me. "This thing here is bigger than this thing up here." I pointed at my stomach first, then at my brain.

He chuckled. And somehow, I blushed a little at that.

NO I DO NOT LIKE HIM.

 

3:30PM

"Noona, you had like, two scoops of ice-cream, then you had another smoothie. Aren't you afraid of being fat?" Zelo asked as we walked out of the ice-cream shop.

"Uh......uh...." I hesitated. "NO! MUAHAHAHHAHA!" I suddenly erupted into a series of murderous laughter, while the rest stared at me curiously.

"What? I was just trying to be funny." I shrugged, and walked on, with Daehyun beside me.

"Um, sorry....I need some help with directions." A girl stopped us. She smiled brightly. "I just moved here from Jeju, and I have no idea how things work around here. I have to get to this place!" She showed us a slip of paper with an address scribbled on it.

"Oh! I know where it is!" I snapped my fingers. "You just have to walk up this street and turn left, and......."

"And then turn right, and you'd be able to find this building!" Daehyun added, smiling at her.

The girl shyly pushed up her glasses, and returned a small smile. "Thank you!"

"No problem!" I waved, and the girl hurriedly walked passed us towards the direction after another bow, and we too, walked towards the bus-stop, cracking jokes and laughing hysterically.

 

_______'s POV

Jaehwa oh Jaehwa........we meet again. I can't wait to start this game already. Let's see who gets the last laugh in the end.

Smirking, I slipped back into the darkness of the shadows, watching her every move.

-end of pov-

 

Where is my bus card. Where is it.

I dug into my bag, trying to find my card amongst heaps of candy wrappers, tissue papers, receipts, vouchers and money.

ARGH WHERE IS IT?!?!

*clink*

"Noona, I think you dropped your......" Zelo abrubtly stopped talking as I turned around. He cupped the object in his hands with his eyes widened. Yongguk walked over to him and his eyes widened twice it's size as well. The rest followed, and, same thing.

"Jaehwa......what is this?" Yongguk asked, unable to close his mouth.

I walked over, and took a look at the object, which turned out to be...........................................

 

 

 

KEYS, WITH YOON DOOJOON'S BIG FAT FACE AND MANY LITTLE HEARTS ON IT ON THE KEYCHAIN.

THIS TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

I immediately snatched the keys away from Zelo, who was still stunned by the sight that he just saw, a possession that he never thought I would have.

"Oh, this......" I fidgeted.

Here goes nothing.

"Ok you know what, I actually like BEAST very very much, like VERY very much and I absolutely LOVE Doojoon. Omg he's like the handsomest creature ever on earth and he's my ideal type omg omg omg omg look there's my bus gotta go!" I said it all in one breath and dashed up the steps of the bus.

 

The heck I just did?!

I just.....fangirled and spazzed right in front of my friends. Ew.

And all this.........just to protect the actual relationship I have with Doojoon.

Please let me disappear from this face of the Earth right now.

Oh wait, but before I do, let me take Doojoon with me. He needs to disappear.....FOREVER.

 

5:30PM

*bam*

"Oh oh oh Jaehwa!!!! New episode of Pororo is out! Let's watch it togeth-"

"Not now, Yoseob." I said through my gritted teeth and clenched fist and walked straight into Doojoon's room.

*BAMMMMMMM!*

"Jaehwa, please learn to knock before you come in! What if I was changing?!" Doojoon nagged as he lay on the bed, looking up from a weird philosophy book that he was reading before I barged in.

"Who cares, I've seen enough of you when we were younger. ." I flatly replied, earning a gasp from Doojoon.

I tossed the evil looking keys on his bed and glared at him. "What the hell was this doing in my bag?"

Doojoon carefully picked up the bunch of keys, and upon seeing the nasty looking keychain, he laughed. "This? You took this by accident in the morning!"

My glare intensified. "And you didn't stop me?"

Doojoon frowned. "I did, but.......you ignored me." I softened, realising that it was actually my fault in the first place.

"Never mind." I slumped. "Just.......don't use that ridiculous looking picture as your keychain. You look like some self-obsessed freak." I slowly walked out of his room.

"I AM NOT A SELF-OBSESSED FREAK! YOSEOB GAVE IT TO ME!" He yelled from inside the room.

Yoseob scurried over. "I did not, hyung!!!" He looked at me with big, round eyes.

"Then why was there a '<3, Yang Seobseob' at the back of the picture?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Uh........i'm going to go watch Pororo!"

 

 

Journal Entry 29

Sunday, 12 February 2012

6PM

Shouldn't have eaten that much ice-cream. I've been to the toilet for the 10th time today! AJDHWIUYUEG I HATE LOVE ICE CREAM.

And.....HOW AM I GOING TO FACE BANG YONGGUK AND THE REST TOMORROW. I AM HUMILIATED FOR LIFE. I AM GOING TO DIE IN A POOL OF SELF-PITY AND CRAZY SAESANG FANS.

 

6:02PM

This must not be known by Bang Chulyeong aka. the freak or I'll really be the laughingstock for the rest of my life.