Diary Entry 10: You're a tr-ah-ah-ah-ble maker.

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

Journal Entry 10

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

12:15PM

*tick* *tock* *tick* *tock*

The entire cafeteria seemed to be quiet and only the sound of the ticking clock was heard.

NAH, THAT WAS JUST IN MY HEAD.

The cafeteria’s hella noisy! Girls making out with boys, boys flirting and checking out girls, nerds being nerds, bullies picking on the nerds, and here I am.

With these dorks.

It’s not my first time skipping lessons, but why am I so jumpy?!

Korea, you possess an aura that makes me feel uneasy when I have to skip lessons.

I skipped lessons so many times in LA! Even the calculator can’t calculate how many times I did!

DAMNNNNNN I’M……

SCARED?

NOOOOOOOO!

“Yah noona, you mad?!” Jihoon asked while munching on his sandwich, not failing to spit some of the crumbs at me.

Ew.

 

12:25PM

My signal to leave.

“I gotta go! See ya!” I grabbed my backpack, stood up and threw my untouched lunch into the trashcan and turned to leave.

“Why in such a hurry, Hwa? Don’t tell me you’re skipping lessons?!”

Jaehyo, you have to stop reading my mind because it’s freaking me out.

“Uh…….”

“NOONA! YOU CANNOT GO! DON’T LEAVE ME!” Jihoon dropped his sandwich. He grabbed my arm and looked up at me with big, pleading eyes.

Zico looked up and with his eyebrow raised, he looked at me suspectingly.

“Uh……”

“Kajima…..” He pleaded.

“I’m sorry!!!!!!!!!” I shook his hands off, and ran out of the cafeteria.

 

12:27PM

Time to be a ninja. *plays Mission Impossible theme song*

 

12:28PM

Managed to get  out of the school compound without being noticed.

See?! I’M SKILLED.

 

12:30PM

Last obstacle…..THE WALL.

I threw my backpack to the other side. Then, I climbed up a tree that was near to the wall and stood at the top of the wall.

Within a split second, I landed on the ground perfectly on my two feet.

“Yes!” I snapped my fingers and picked up my backpack.

*honk* The black BMW a few metres away honked.

That’s my ride!

 

-In the car-

12:32PM

“Hey! Is it ok that you’re leaving school halfway?? Wouldn’t your brother be worried?” Taejun asked, concerned.

“Nah, it’s ok, he’s out most of the time anyway. I just have to get home before 6PM!” I answered, trying to find my phone in my backpack.

OH .

TO THE FLIPPING .

WHERE’S MY PHONE?!

I LEFT IT IN SCHOOL! !

Wait why am I worrying? iPhones have passcode locks and Piyopiyo would probably keep it for me.

Stupid me.

 

-At the photoshoot-

1PM

“Here, put this on first, then this.” Taejun handed me two sets of clothes.

I, Yoon Jaehwa, skipped classes, just to wear, TWO FRICKING OUTFITS?

WHAT?!

Never mind, it’s my job anyways.

 

2PM

“Here are the edited photos!” The photographer passed us a MacBook.

What…….I CLEARLY STOOD IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA AND BLINDING FLASH FOR 1 HOUR, AND THERE’RE ONLY 3 PICTURES?!

Before I could open my mouth, the photographer spoke again. “Taejun and Jaehwa, prepare for your outdoor shoot.”

Oh. There are more.

 

2:15PM

“Taejun, lean closer to Jaehwa! Jaehwa, be more natural!” The photographer instructed and we did as we were told.

 

 

3PM

“Done! Taejun and Jaehwa, check it out!” The photographer excitedly opened a file on the laptop and showed us our photos.

“Wahhhh….daebak!” I gave the photographer two thumbs up.

“Thank you everyone! Thank you!” The photographer bowed, and threw flying kisses to an imaginary crowd.

Aigoo.

 

3:15PM

Taejun’s having his individual photoshoot now. Bored……….

I should update my twitter and change my profile picture!

*Profile picture uploaded*

*Picture uploaded*

@jaehwa0510: Just finished a photoshoot with Taejun! And @leeyehjji, get well soon! I’ve got your Super Junior autographs already! ^_^

 

*NOTIFICATIONS*

@leeyehjji: @jaehwa0510 I’m feeling better already! OMO, YOU GOT ALL 13 AUTOGRAPHS?! Daebak! Thank you~~

@MBLAQJOON: @jaehwa0510 Wah, you’re an arooki model and ulzzang? I didn’t know! You look pretty in your new profile picture! So proud of my pabo friend!

@leechihoon: @jaehwa0510 @parktaejun YAH WHEN AM I GOING TO HAVE A PHOTOSHOOT WITH JAEHWA?! STOP TAKING HER AWAY FROM ME PARK TAEJUN! T^T

@Joker891219: @jaehwa0510 Shouldn’t you be in school now?

@helloimys: @jaehwa0510 YOU’RE GOING TO DIE IF HE FINDS OUT!!!!

@beastdw: @jaehwa0510 I won’t tell, but you’ve got to buy me chocolates. From Royce.

@b2stGK: @jaehwa0510 Buy me custard puffs!!!

@doublev89: @jaehwa0510 You’re a troublemaker.

@BangMir: @jaehwa0510 Don’t you use your phone?! You’re dead when I see you.

@piyopiyojihoon: @jaehwa0510 You left your phone in school! You left me in school too……

@mbleastforlife: @jaehwa0510 Omo! Unnie, you know Beast too?! Lucky you!

 

! BEAST!

 

@jaehwa0510: @leeyehjji Let’s meet up for lunch soon, ok? I’m craving for pasta so badly now…..

@jaehwa0510: @MBLAQJOON Yes, now you know! ^_^ Thank you, my pabo friend!

@jaehwa0510: @leechihoon @parktaejun We’ll have a photoshoot together soon, I promise! ^_^

@jaehwa0510: @Joker891219 School ended already! *followed back*

@jaehwa0510: @helloimys I’m only 19, I won’t die so early! And just shhhh and he wouldn’t know! *followed back*

@jaehwa0510: @beastdw I’ll buy you chocolates, but there’s no Royce around here, my dear. *followed back*

@jaehwa0510: @b2stGK I’ll buy puffs for all of you! *followed back*

@jaehwa0510: @doublev89 Tr-ah-ah-ah-ble, tr-ah-ble, trouble maker! *followed back*

@jaehwa0510: @BangMir I left my phone in school! And your eyes can’t kill, they’re too weak.

@jaehwa0510: @piyopiyojihoon Can you keep it for me till tomorrow? And don’t touch anything on my phone! *followed back*

@jaehwa0510: @mbleastforlife Yes dear, I know them too ^_^  Keke, don’t say that!

 

Hope no one will tattletale on me or I’ll break their bones.

 

-Beast’s Dorm-

5PM

Beast’s POV

“Where is she, where is she, WHERE IS SHEEEEE?!” Doojoon paced back and forth in the living room, clutching on to his hair.

“Hyung, stop walking back and forth, you’re giving me a headache!” complained Hyunseung, who went up to his room after.

“Chill, maybe she went out or something?” Yoseob assured, but Doojoon was still panicking.

He would glance at the door every single second, hoping it would open and reveal Jaehwa, safe and sound.

-end of POV-

 

*click* I opened the door, revealing Yoon Doojoon in full panic mode.

“THANK GOD YOU’RE BACK!!!!!! ARE YOU HURT? OR SCRATCHED?!” He yelled into my face, checking my arms and face for bruises or scratches.

“I’m fine, Doojoon!” I pushed his hands away from me.

“Where were you?! DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!” He shook me, eyes filled with worry.

“I was out with my friends! Chill! I need a life too!” I stated.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU REPLY MY MESSAGES?! OR ANSWER MY CALLS?!" He roared.

"I left my phone in school! A friend is keeping it for me!" I tried to calm him down.

"WHAT?! WHAT IF YOUR FRIEND FINDS OUT ABOUT US?!"

"CALM YO MIND! iPHONES ARE PASSCODE PROTECTED, REMEMBER?"

He breathed in. "Next time, call or send me a message if you're going out with your friends, ok?"

I nodded.

Doojoon heaved a sigh of relief and went up to his room, and so did I.

 

-In my room-

SO TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! Time to sleep!

Then, I heard Doojoon shout from his room.

“JAEHWA, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON AROOKI’S WEBSITE?!” He roared, and loud footsteps were heard.

He was coming.

And I guess he…….found out?