Diary Entry 18: I CANNOT FALL IN LOVE! Not now......

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

A/N: Sorry for not updating yesterday! I was busy x_x This will be a short chapter, and the next chapter would probably be....long? Anyways, enjoy!


1:46PM

I want that pikachu. I want that pikachu. I want that pikachuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

SDHJIUEHWIYEGBUSKDBWEYIIKW.

MY BOYFRIEND, MY PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUU! STUPID DANBI!!!!

Please allow me to go to a corner and cry now.

Bye.

 

1:48PM

Going shopping now, as Danbi wants more clothes for herself. HOW MUCH CLOTHES DOES SHE NEED T_T

"Excuse me! Uh, excuse me!" A guy called out, rushing to me. He stopped in front of me, panted, and smiled.

"This is yours." He handed me the pikachu keychain plush that I wanted so badly.

OMO IT'S THE ONE I WANTED.

My body seemed to be rooted the ground and I stared back at him, not talking, not reaching out and grabbing it.

"Take it!" He grinned, and took my hand, placed the toy in it. He then turned around, and walked away.

I finally got back the control of my body and I shouted out. "Hey! You're giving it to me, really?"

He turned his head, smiled widely and nodded before walking off into the crowd.

"OMO!!! SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!" Danbi squealed as I blushed slightly.

No one other than my family has given me anything before, not to even mention, a stranger.

I unknowingly smiled to myself.

 

_________'s POV

Yes! I gave it her!

I grinned widely as I walked back to my friends, who were staring at me, mouths wide open.

"Yah, a fly might fly in there." I joked.

"Did you just.....give something to a girl?" asked my dongsaeng, jaw hanging open.

"Yup!" I pumped my fist in the air.

"So, what's her name?" Hyung asked.

Damn, I didn't ask for her name!!! I'm such a pabo!

-end of POV-

 

-Beast's Dorm-

9PM

I locked myself in the room with Danbi right after I came back from outside. 

EOTTEOHKEEEE!!!! I'M SO SHYYYYY!

"Yah, stop blushing. Your face is extremely red." Danbi commented, as she flipped through my magazines.

"Yah!" I lightly pushed her, and giggled.

"You're definitely love-struck."

"NOOOO I AM NOT."

"Date that Mir then."

"I DON'T DATE WEIRDOS."

"He's pretty cute!" Danbi pointed at the weirdo's smiling face on the cover of a magazine.

"He's cute...........but he's weird!" I groaned.

"You just called him cute!"

"NO I DID NOT."

"YOU DID!!!! KEKEKE YOU CANNOT LOVE TWO PEOPLE, DEAR. DON'T STEP ON TWO BOATS AT THE SAME TIME!" Danbi winked, as she continued reading the magazine.

I hate Im Danbi forever.

 

Journal Entry 18

Wednesday, 8 February 2012.

12AM

EOTTEOHKE. I can't sleep!!!!!!

Must chant to the Sleeping God this time.

Omo omo omo! I can't stop thinking about the guy who gave me pikachu!

His eyes....his smile..........the way he held my hand.....

NO!

I CANNOT FALL IN LOVE!

Not now.................

~

6:30AM

"YAH WAKE UP! WE'D BE LATE!" Danbi shook me vigorously as I yawned.

"What time is it......." I uttered, still half awake.

"It's 6:30AM!" Danbi cried as she rushed out of the room and shoved the guys out of her way as she sped into the bathroom, slamming the door shut in Kyung's face.

"!" I screamed, as I dashed into another toilet, pushed Jihoon out of the way and slammed the door in his face.

"YAH! NO CUTTING QUEUES!" Kyung and Jihoon shouted at the same time.

Ah la la.

 

-At school-

7:31AM

WHY IS MS PARK ALWAYS LATE.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

 

7:35AM

She's not here yet. Shouldn't have rushed to school if I had known.

"Yah, let's skip this class, ok?" Danbi turned around from her seat and suggested.

"Ok!" I quickly packed up my bags, much to Jihoon's whines to not leave him alone in this dreadful class.

That boy just doesn't have the guts to skip!

Before Danbi and I could get out of our seats, Ms Park came in.

DAMNNNNN.

And I swore I saw that Piyopiyo smirking.

 

7:36AM

"Class, I'm sorry for being late again, but we've got four new students with us today. Please come in!" Ms Park announced and she signalled the new students to come in.

I stared blankly at the first three guys that came in, but my eyes widened at the last one.

Isn't that the one who gave me the pikachu?! What's he doing here?