Diary Entry 24: To the beach!

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

10AM

Ijeobollae niga doraseomyeon nan dasin japji anheullae
Niga han beonman han beonman dasi tto saenggakhae dallan mare
Deoneun gomin an hallae ije neoreul beorillae

Mmmmmm.

*yawns* WHY ARE MY RINGTONES ALWAYS DOOJOON'S ANNOYING VOICE.

"Yoboseyo....." I uttered, still half-awake.

"Noona!"

"Yes, Piyopiyo?" I rubbed my eyes.

"Let's go out today!"

"Today....? Ok.....to where?"

"The beach!"

"Ok......I'm bringing my friends along."

"Girls?" Jihoon eagerly asked.

"Yes, girls."

"Ok! See you later!"

He didn't end the call properly, and I could hear him announcing to the rest that I was bringing my girl friends along and the rest cheered.

Kyung, as expected, was the loudest.

Park Kyung, you're not getting anywhere near my friends.

 

-Seoul Express Bus Terminal-

11AM

"HELLOOOOOOOO!" I yelled, running towards Block B with my Raybans shades, and gave them each a knuckle punch.

"You're so loud noona! It's embarressing!" Jihoon fanned himself, like a drama queen.

"Yah, lost your manners cause I wasn't in school for a few days?" I shot him a glare, and Jihoon immediately whimpered and hid behind Zico.

That boy has multi-personalities, I swear. One minute he's cocky, the next, he's scared. Awwwwwww.

"Who's the pretty girl beside you.....?" Kyung whistled, eyeing every single one of the girls from head to toe.

"Yah, I know what's running through your mind right now so you'd better erase that thought or I will cut you." I gave him a sacarstic smile, and turned to the rest.

"Guys, these are my friends. Tiffany, Danbi, which you already know, and Nana. Say hello! And please don't embarress me by acting like erts. Really." I introduced.

"Annyeong~!" Block B chorused, whilst Zico snorted at Danbi, and got a scoff in return.

Those two, forever bickering.

"An-annyeong...." Nana shyly replied, drawing circles on the ground with the tip of her flipflops.

"Ok, chop chop! I need to get a tan!" I clapped, and hooked my arm on Nana and Danbi, and Danbi hooked her arm through Tiffany's.

And yes, Tiffany and Danbi are now friends. We met before we came to meet Block B, and those two talked like they knew each other for like, forever.

 

Journal Entry 24

Saturday, 11 February 2012

12PM

GAAAAAAAAAD. ARE WE THERE YET. IT'S BEEN AN HOUR!

Tiffany and Jaehyo are chatting, Danbi and Zico are arguing, Nana is talking to Kyung, Minhyuk and Yookwon are sleeping, Taeil is on his PSP and Jihoon is annoying me.

Jihoon, if annoying people were a subject, you'd be a A-STAR student and probably become the valedictorian for annoying people.

And then, you'd join a annoying company, and marry an annoying wife, and have annoying kids and family, and live together in the planet of annoying.

Gah.

WAIT A SECOND.

NANA IS TALKING TO KYUNG?! I HAVE TO GET THAT ERT AWAY FROM HER.

 

Nana's POV

"Hi pretty lady!" The guy with the greasy smile sat at the empty seat beside me and waved.

"H-hello!"

This is awkward.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiii! I'm Park Kyung, you can call me Kyung!" He introduced, and suddenly, he moved closer to me. "Or BABY, if you'd like to." He whispered.

"Uh.....let's stick to the first option. Ha. Ha." I awkwardly laughed, earning a puzzled look from him.

He must be thinking that I'm weird.

"Uhm.........I'm a really boring person so....I'll apologise beforehand. Sorry to disappoint if I'm not exactly like Jaehwa unnie. I'm not....really sociable." I said, scratching the back of my head. *I'm not sociable with guys.*

"Nah, that's alright! You could slowly open up! Your name is Nana, right?" He flashed a greasy smile.

"Yup." I nodded. "Kim Nana."

"How old are you?" He asked.

"17."

"CALL ME OPPA." He proudly requested, flashing yet another greasy, greasy smile.

"Kyung.....oppa." I stuttered. Somehow, my heart fluttered a little when I called him oppa.

Nah, I think that was just my stupid imagination. I like Yongguk oppa. Only Yongguk oppa.

-end of POV-

 

Kyung's POV

"Kyung.....oppa." She stuttered, and I swear I saw her blush a little.

TOOOOOOOOOOOO KEWTTTTTTTT.

He he he.

Wait a second. I sense impending danger. And........anger?

-end of POV-

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH PARK KYUNG! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM NANA YOU ERT!" I screamed, storming towards the two, who instantly turned around at my voice.

Nana's eyes widened, and Kyung's face read F-E-A-R.

Yes Kyung, you'd better fear.

"Y-y-y-yes?" He stammered. Glad that he knows what I can do. FEAR ME. MUAHA.

"What are you doing with my dongsaeng?" I grinned evily.

"Nah....just talking. Getting to know her a little?" He stated, smiling at Nana.

"Oh really.................................." I smirked.

 

12:16PM

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. OWWWWW." Kyung whined, as I pinched his ear and twisted it.

"Didn't I tell you......NOT to be too close with my friends?" I smiled, pinching his ear harder.

"Mianhe! Mianhe!" He got on his knees and rubbed his hands together.

"Unnie! It's fine! Kyung oppa wasn't flirting with me! Serious! We were just introducing ourselves!" Nana ran over and held my arm.

"Kyung............OPPA?" I emphasized on 'oppa' and turned back to glare at Kyung, who was almost about to cry from the pain.

"Uh.....I must be respectful, right?" Nana rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly, and looked down on the ground.

"Fine." Giving up, I let go of Kyung's red ear and walked off.

I hope she doesn't fall in love with the flirt.......................She probably doesn't even know how greasy that guy is! Yongguk's a much better person for her.

 

-Gyeongpodae Beach-

1:15PM

"We're finally here!!!" I yelled, hopping off the bus and running towards the blue ocean, spreading my arms out and breathing in the clean, fresh air.

"Yah....noona.....what....did....you.....put....in...your....bag...." Jihoon breathed as he carried my backpack and slowly trudged towards me. He then dumped my backpack on the ground and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Food!" I smiled, snapping my fingers.

"Food....?" Jihoon's eyes lit up almost instantly and his gazed moved to my backpack and he his lips hungrily.

I swiftly grabbed my backpack and carried it, and stuck my tongue out at him. "You're not getting any~"

"NOOOOOOOOOONAAAAA!" Jihoon shouted as I ran, together with Danbi and left the rest behind.

 

2PM

Minhyuk's POV

"What's taking the girls so long!" Jihoon whined, rolling himself up with the beach towel.

He's a living kimbap. Really. Let's chop him.

"Girls will forever be girls." Taeil sighed, as he pushed up his huge glasses and read his 100 Ways To Be A Nerd book.

Seriously, that kid has perfect eyesight yet he's wearing those grandpa glasses.

"I can't wait to see Nana in her BI-KI-NI~~!" Kyung smiled greasily.

Add a moustache, and some more belly fat there, and he'll be the greatest erted ahjussi ever.

SPEAKING OF WHICH, where are they!?!?!!??!?! It's been 45 minutes since we split up to go and change into our swimwear!

Gaddddd! I need to swim! And go on the Banana Boat ride! And water skis!

At this rate, we'd probably never get to play.

WHERE ARE THE-

Oh. Wow. *blushes*

-end of POV-

 

As Tiffany, Nana, Danbi and I walked towards the boys, I could clearly hear them whining. Must be itching for a beating.

I walked up to the blushing Minhyuk, stopped, looked up to him, and smiled. "Annyeongggggggggggg~"

Let's hope this works.

"An-an-annyeong." He stammered, avoiding my figure.

"Oppa........................" I winked, and his face flushed even redder than before. I diverted my gaze behind him, towards Jihoon and tried to signal him to do something with my facial expressions.

He returned a puzzled look. What a nice gift. Zzzzz.

Jaehyo seemed to have understood me and he nudged the rest of the guys and whispered something to them.

Jaehyo, please do impart your telepathic skills to me, because it's too cool.

I then returned my gaze back to Minhyuk, and smiled again. "Let's go for a dip, oppa."

I can feel the heat radiating from him. Too bad it's a...................................................................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Block B (except Zico) screamed, running towards their poor victim and swiftly grabbed Minhyuk and carried him and walked off towards the sea.

"NOOOOO PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN!" Minhyuk yelled, thrashing about. But, he was no match for our strong boys!

"ONE."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T"

"TWO."

"DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!!!!!! I'D BUY ALL OF YOU ICE CREAM!"

"TWO AND A HALF"

"BASKIN ROBBINS, OK, BASKIN ROBBINS?!"

I halted, and asked. "Really? Really? I'd want a pint."

"Yes, really! Now put me down!" He pleaded.

"Hm, on a second thought, no." I smirked.

"THREE!"

"I HATE YOU YOON JAEHWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*spash*

Mission accomplished!

 

---

 

A/N:

 

Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun! ^_^

I'm sorry for not updating for so long! School's been really tiring and I've been returning home really late everyday! Hope you guys would like this update!

And also, I've just received a Character Chart from blue14_sapphire @ ~Eternal Blue~ Poster and Graphic Shop! Do check it out at the Foreword page, and here's the picture if you're lazy~

  

 

Pretty, right? A big big thank you to blue14_sapphire for this wonderful CC! ^_^