Diary Entry 1: I'm being shipped off to Korea, eottoke?!

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

Hi. My name is Yoon Jaehwa and I'm 19 going 20 this year. I have a brother, and two wonderful parents. I study at the most prestigous school in LA and I'm loved by everyone and anyone. I'm bubbly, sweet, kind, and nice. I'm pretty smart too. I have a boyfriend who's like, the sweetest thing on Earth and I love him to the bits. I have at least a thousand friends on Facebook. My oppa, is the most loving person you can ever meet. Every teacher and adult adores me. I have the perfect life, and I'm probably gonna be the awesomest person you'll ever meet.

Nah, just kidding.

Me and my life's the exact opposite.

~

 

Los Angeles, CA

-House of Yoon Jaehwa-

CORRECTION.

Hi. My name is Yoon Jaehwa and I'm 19 this year. I have a brother, a always-busy-and-away-on-business-trips-forever father, a funny annoying and annoyingly funny mother, and an oppa that I haven't seen in 123456789 years. I study in a average school in the city area, where all the s and and bastards, apparently, are educated at, and yes, I am feared by everyone. I'm crazy, mentally insane (people say I am, but trust me, I'm not!), have anger issues (they're lying!), and funny (mom says I have a weird sense of humour). I'm pretty much a pabo when it comes to studies so don't expect to copy my homework because I don't do them. I have a boyfriend, used to, that dumped me for a in the next class. I got over him, ha. And yes, I've only been in a relationship once in my life. Every teacher and adult practically hates me because they say I'm too straightforward (and is that wrong? I'm being honest.) I have only one best friend, and I'm pathetic enough to not own a Facebook account. Like I said, I'm an idiot when it comes to technology or nanotechnology or studies or whatever. My oppa? Ever since he left for Seoul to chase his dreams, my life's been going up and down like a rollercoaster. He's hardly not around, and therefore I get no love from him, since I'm stuck on the other side of the world. I'm the owner of the most screwed up life you can ever imagine.

Yup, that's me. And who am I? I'm the sister of the so called 'Seoul's national boyfriend'.

I am Yoon Doojoon sis-

"YAH YOON JAEHWA! YOU'D BETTER GET YOUR LUGGAGE AND YOUR DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT. THE TAXI IS HERE AND YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT MISSING THIS ONE. YOU'VE MISSED 3 TAXIS ALREADY! QUICKLY! CHOP CHOP!"

ter. Dammit she's always interrupting. Anyways, the crazy woman who has just interrupted my introduction, that's my mom. She annoys me, argh. She's not your average ahjumma. She's INSANE. She spends like, 24/7 blogging, about I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT and she has 10 thousand clicks on her page every single day! Have those people out there got lives? Why would they even bother reading my mom's crap? And what's wrong with missing 3 taxis when I AM BEING SHIPPED OFF TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD?!

"FOR THE LAST TIME, JAEHWA, GET YOUR FAT BODY DOWN HERE!"

"I'M NOT FAT, WOMAN. YOU ARE EVIL. HOW COULD YOU JUST SHIP ME OFF TO SOME WEIRD COUNTRY?! I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANY SINGLE CREATURE THERE!"

"YOU HAVE YOUR BROTHER! RELY ON HIM!"

Rely on my brother? Haaaaa? NEVER.

That jerk.

 

Diary JOURNAL Entry Day 1

Tuesday, 24 January 2012.

6PM

Hello, JOURNAL. I am not calling you a diary because diaries are for wimps. My one hell of a mother forced me into writing a JOURNAL for my stay at Seoul. THAT WOMAN BLACKMAILED ME WITH MY BABY PHOTOS. SHE WILL NOT POST UP MY PICTURES ON HER STUPID BLOG FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. Which means......I have to write. Argh. I'm being shipped off to Korea, Soul Seoul. Who the hell ships her own daughter to another country, huh?! Two days ago, she came up to my room (she hardly does unless it's something important) with a grin on her face and I knew something was wrong. "You're going to Korea!" she said. And despite my protests, she's not letting me stay. Why to Seoul? Because my brother's there? And what does it have to do with me if my brother's there? Because I have to bond with him since I haven't seen him in 5 years. I tried convincing her that we have a invisible tether that connects us together and we didn't have to PHYSICALLY SEE each other, but her brain doesn't seem to process any single thing I'm saying. "You're packing and you're leaving two days later." and with that she skipped out of the room.

My. life. is. ruined.

And now, i'm heading to the airport. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOMEBODY SAVE ME!

~

Seoul, Korea

-Beast's Dorm-

Doojoon's POV

"Yah yah yah pali!!!! My sister's coming in 12 HOURS! TWELVE HOURS!" I clutched my head, trying to get rid of the headache.

"Hyung, i'm tired~"

"Hyung, i'm hungry~"

"Hyung, i'm sleepy~"

"Hyung-"

"NO WE MUST CLEAN UP! Wait actually i'm hungry too. Let's eat lunch first before cleaning up, ok?"

Hehehe.

"NEHHHHHHH!"

6 hours later............

"YAH! WE HAVE TO CLEAN UP ALREADY. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?!" I abruptly got up and shouted.

"Hyung, it's only 12AM......." Gibberish was heard from the sleeptalking Yoseob.

12AM?! WHAT?! WHAT HAVE WE BEEN DOING?! HOW CAN IT BE 12AM ALREADY?!

*flashback*

"Hyung! Let's have a cookoff!"

1 hour later......

"I LOST?! I WANT RE-MATCH!"

1 hour later.......

"Hyung! I've just bought this NEW FIFA WORLD CUP GAME! Wanna play?"

2 hours later.....

Everyone was sleeping on the couch and the floor.

*flashback ends*

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF? WHY DID I EVEN SAY I'M HUNGRY AT FIRST?!

Hunger -> Cookoff -> Re-match -> Xbox -> Sleep.

Holy crap LOOK AT THE MESS! SHE'S COMING IN LESS THAN 6 HOURS. WE STILL HAVE 3 OTHER ROOMS, THE TOILET AND THE KITCHEN TO CLEAN UP.

*breathe in, breathe out*

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IREONA!"

Junhyung's POV

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IREONA!"

EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shot up and ran around the room, screaming my head off.

Then......

I see Doojoon hyung. He's glaring intensely at me.

What, WHY ME?

I just initiated the cookoff...............................

And I clearly remember someone dancing around the house when he won the re-match.

Why is he so uptight when his sister is coming? Even when the other female celebrities came around, he wasn't so worked up about cleanliness.

And i'm the neat freak here.

What is this.

Yoseob's POV

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IREONA!"

MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My eyes opened instantly.

I can see fire in the eyes of Doojoon hyung.

Dammit. I shouldn't have invited him to play the latest game.

Hyunseung's POV

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IREONA!"

CALM YO BROTHA. CALM YO .

Kikwang's POV

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IREONA!"

AHHHHHHHHHH-CHOOOOOOOO!

Is that you, Hyosung? *blushes*

AGH. DOOJOON.

What is he so worked up for?

Dongwoon's POV

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IREONA!"

Meh. I'm going back to sleep.

~