Diary Entry 15: You're not AJ!!! WHERE'S AJ?!

Diary Of An Idol's Sister

A/N: Because i'm updating at least 2 chapters a day, it makes me write for the future. (eg: It's 4/2/12 but i'm writing for 5/2/12 or 6/2/12) Would you guys mind if I switch the dates to 1 year before? Or maybe 2 years before? Or would you like for it to stay in 2012? Give me your comments! ^_^

---

9:30AM

After giving Jihoon a good beat up, I went downstairs to break the news of me, moving back home.

"Guysssssssssssss! My dearest Block B!" I singsonged.

"Don't ever sing, just rap. You sound horrible!" Jihoon emerged from his room, rubbing the bruise on his face.

Yes, I punched him. And that kid will never learn how to shut up.

"Shut up, are you that desperate for another punch on your face?" I hissed, ordering him to sit down.

The rest of Block B plopped themselves on the couch and looked up at me, waiting for me to open my mouth.

"The good news first or the bad news?" I asked.

"Good news." Taeil boredly replied.

"Ok, good news. Taeil need not share a room with Kyung anymore."

"JINJJA?! I NEED NOT SHARE A ROOM WITH THE ERT ANYMORE! AND THAT MEANS MORE SPACE FOR ME AND MY FISHEYS!" He danced around the room.

"Why would Taeil not need to share a room with Kyung?" Yookwon asked the obvious.

"Because, here's the bad news. I'm going home." I drew circles on the floor with my feet.

"NO NOONA YOU CANNOT GO!!!!! JAEHWA CANNOT LEAVE US!" Jihoon squeaked, rushing towards me and grabbing my leg.

"NOONA DON'T LEAVE ME!" He cried out again.

"Doojoon's sending someone to get me back, so I'll be leaving no matter what, Piyopiyo." I patted Jihoon's head.

"NOONA CANNOT LEAVE! UH...UH....YOU LOOK HORRIBLE NOW SO YOU'LL SCARE PEOPLE IF YOU LEAVE!" He tried to salvage the situation.

"YAH YAH! Don't call me horrible! I have my raybans sunglasses with me so it'll be fine!" I assured him.

"Noona........." Jihoon eyes were glittery, as if he was going to cry.

"I'll see you tomorrow, kay! See, the rest are taking it easily!" I glanced up at the rest of Block B.

"Yeah, Jihoon, you can't stop her from reuniting with her brother." Jaehyo pulled Jihoon away from me and smiled. "We can have sleepovers here next time!" He suggested.

"YES!" I fervently agreed, snapping my fingers.

"Let's help you pack." Zico looked emotionlessly at me and stood up.

"WHAT? NO!" The rest turned and looked at me. "Uh....it's not very convenient." I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly.

"Ok then....." Zico plopped himself back down on the couch.

 

10:30AM

*ding dong ding dong ding dong ding dong ding ding ding*

The doorbell rung, but you could hint a sense of irritation coming from the person ringing it.

"Coming!" I shouted, as I ran down the stairs with my backpack. I wore a beanie and my sunglasses, trying to hide my ridiculous eyebags from last night.

I opened the door, expecting Doojoon or one of the Beast boys, instead...................

THERE. STOOD. THE. WEIRDO.

 

10:31AM

"What the hell are you doing here, you stalker!" I screeched, pointing at his face.

"I'm here to pick you up." He shot me an annoyed glare.

"Why did you have to pick me up?!"

"Like I told you last night, Hyungs' orders. It's this or they'll burn my mangas."

"HAHAHAHAHA! DON'T REMIND ME OF YOU BEING A BIG GEEK." I chuckled.

"Yah! And why are you wearing sunglasses? Acting like a big-shot?" He snorted.

"Yup, I am a big-shot! I'm your sunbae's sister, mind you." I smirked, with my head held high.

"Hwa, you forgot your jacket!" Jaehyo walked to me and passed me my jacket. He then looked to the door and saw the weirdo.

"Omo! Annyeonghaseyo, Mir-ssi." He greeted and bowed.

Why so respectful to a freak like him?

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Mir of MBLAQ. Nice to meet you!" The weirdo bowed back.

SINCE WHEN DID HE BECOME SO RESPECTFUL?!

"Fake." I muttered under my breath.

"Ahem, what were you saying, Jaehwa-ah?" He glanced at me, narrowing his eyes.

"Nothing! Bye Jaehyo! Help me say bye to the rest, ok? See you guys tomorrow!" I smiled as I pushed the weirdo out of the door and walked out, closing the door in Jaehyo's stunned face.

 

-In MBLAQ's Manager's Car-

"Yah, you were living with 7 BOYS?!" The weirdo questioned me, eyeing me from head to toe.

"Yes, and they're my friends." I answered, playing with my fingers.

"I didn't know you were so cheap! Have you lost your ity?" He questioned.

"What the hell? We're FRIENDS, not FRIENDS-WITH-BENEFITS. And no, I've not lost my ity, but I've lost my lip ity, unlike the pathetic fool right here who lost his first kiss to me." I smirked.

"You-"

"I what? Gonna call me a mad woman or a , freak?" I smirked, putting on my headphones and looked out at the moving scenery.

")@#*@^*@#!"

I swear he cursed at me, but I don't care eh eh eh eh eh~

 

-Beast's Dorm-

11:15AM

"Get out! I'm not sending you to the doorstep because I'm not your slave!" The weirdo threw my backpack at me and slammed the door at my face. The car drove off, leaving a gust of smoke that blew directly into my face.

Jerk.

I walked to the door and pressed the doorbell.

*ding dong*

*WHAM!* The door flew open.

There stood Doojoon in a pink apron.

"WELCOME BACK!" He welcomed me with arms wide open.

"I've been gone for like, 2 days and you already turned gay? Don't disappoint the nation's girls!" I joked and headed into the dorm.

"Yah.....still as rude!" He shook his head and shut the door.

"JAEHWA AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yoseob ran up to me and gave me a bone crushing hug. "I missed you!!"

I squirmed. "You only miss my Pororo DVDs that's locked up in my drawer." I spoke the fact.

"I missed you....and that." Yoseob avoided my eyes.

"I'll lend them to you after I've settled down, ok?" I winked.

"Wah! Thank you!" Yoseob then gave me another hug, and I hugged back.

I turned to the others and smiled. "Woon, I've bought your Royce chocolates on the way back here. AJ, here's your cream puffs. There's a dozen in there, SHARE IT WITH THE OTHERS. Joker, I bought 2 bottles of coke, you only can have one and the other's for me. Seung.......I didn't buy you anything because you didn't ask me for anything. I'll give you a hug!"

I hugged Hyunseung and then passed the goodies to the rest, who jumped up and down in happiness.

"Yah Joker, I just found out that you had a girlfriend. Good choice!" I nudged Junhyung, who blushed slightly.

"Oh, and guys! My friends are big fans of yours and they'd want to meet you someday......they're all really talented people who're aspiring to become idols!" I announced.

"Girls or guys?" They asked.

"Guys."

"AWWW!" The rest sighed in disappointment.

"YAH! THEY'RE REALLY AWESOME PEOPLE!" I smacked their heads.

"REUNION!!!!" Doojoon cheered and we all gathered for a group hug.

 

Journal Entry 15

Sunday, 5 February 2012

3PM

I'm so bored. I'm so bored. Angnom nom nom. Just returned to dorm sweet dorm.

IT IS SO BORING HERE. SHOULD'VE STAYED IN BLOCK B'S INSTEAD.

 

3:05PM

*yawns* Sleep is a good option to shoo off boredom, right...........

"JAEHWA AH!" Doojoon opened my door, slamming it and making my coke drop from the table.

My coke.......................R.I.P.

"WHAT?!" I groaned.

"I'm going for a live-recording at Music Core~" He clapped.

"Ok.....bye bye!" I waved, then buried myself back under the covers.

"You're coming with us!" He pulled me out of my bed and opened my closet door, shoving me inside.

"Dress up!"

"*yawns*"

"In 10 minutes!"

"WHAT-" Before I could finish, he slammed the door shut.

Arghhhhhhhhh.

 

3:30PM

What am I even doing in the same van as Beast. Those guys are horrible!!!!!!!!

They can't stop singing loudly along with the song playing with the radio.

I can't believe they're idols..........furthermore SINGERS.

They sound horrible.

They're screaming, of course they sound horrible.

 

-At Beast's Waiting Room-

4PM

I OFFICIALLY HATE WAITING ROOMS.

HOW CAN THEY SIT DOWN THERE FOR LIKE, AN HOUR, DOING UP THEIR HAIR AND MAKE UP. I'D DIE IN THE CHAIR.

Why can't they be casual, like me?! What's the use of expensive stage clothes?!

What I'm wearing is shoooooooooooooo comfortable.

I see Doojoon squirming in his stage outfit. Ahahahaa, in his face!

 

5PM

Updating twitter~

@jaehwa0510: At the backstage of Music Core! No photos for today!

 

"Jaehwa-ah! Could you go and find Kikwang? We'll be up in 30 minutes!" Hyungseung called out from his seat in front of the mirror and glaring lights.

"Neh!" I went out of the waiting room.

 

5:10PM

I officially have a phobia of backstages.

Damn it, why are there so many doors and names pasted on them again?!

IT'S NOT GREY DOORS NOW, IT'S BLACK!

But it's much more crowded here in Music Core, there's the managers walking about, talking on their phones, stylist noonas rushing into the waiting rooms with their makeup boxes, coordi noonas rushing up and down, and show coordinators who are busy knocking on the doors of the waiting room, reminding the performers of their allocated performing time.

SOOOOOOOOO CROWDED.

 

5:16PM

THIS IS MY LAST RESORT. I SHALL SCREAM HIS NAME.

"AJ! AJ! WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!" I called out, avoiding the curious stares from the others.

A guy whom I didn't know, walked up to me.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Who are you?" I looked at him.

"I'm AJ." He replied.

"You're kidding right?" I chuckled.

"No, I'm not kidding. I AM AJ." He laughed along as well.

WHAT?!

"You're not AJ!!!! WERE'S AJ?!" I screeched, looking around frantically.

"Jaehwa-ah!!!!" A familliar voice called out.

I whipped my head around. "AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Jaehwa-ah!" Kikwang ruffled my hair, and turned to look at the guy who was blankly staring at us. "Sunbae!" He bowed.

Sunbae?

"This guy claims he's AJ. Funny right? Hahaha!" I chuckled.

"He IS AJ, Jaehwa!" Kikwang laughed.

"Whaaaaat?"

"He's AJ of U-KISS! That's why I told you not to call me AJ, because there's another guy called AJ! I was fearing that this would happen!" Kikwang chuckled and poked my cheek.

"OH! Mianhe, the real AJ-ssi." I bowed.

"That's ok! I'll see you guys around!" He smiled and waved at us as he turned and walked off to join a group of laughing guys.

OMG, THE SHAME! THE SHAMEEEEEEE!

 

-In Beast's Car-

8PM

"So, this girl here was looking for me and she called U-KISS' AJ the FAKE AJ! HAHAHAHA! OMO, THE EMBARRESSMENT!" Kikwang laughed out loud as he retold the previous incident to the other members.

"WHAT?! HAHAHAA JAEHWA YOU'RE SO......HAHAHAHAHAH!" The rest laughed, as Kikwang laughed the hardest.

"Yah! I didn't know he was called AJ too! I only came here for like, a month!" I shrieked and covered my red cheeks.

"That's why, Jaehwa, you can't call me AJ anymore! It was my stage name last time, before I debuted with Beast!" Kikwang poked my cheek again.

I lightly hit his hand and he withdrew his hand from my cheek.

"I'm still going to call you Ace Junior. Lalalala!" I cheered as Kikwang groaned.

Sorry, AJ-ssi!

---

A/N:

I take back my words. Block B will be here to stay! ^_^ But as Jaehwa's friends, though!

And I'll need another group to make another appearance in Diary Of An Idol's Sister. Do vote for your favourite choice!

AND, LAST BUT NOT LEAST! I've been accepted as a Reviewer @ Neverland Graphic Shop! But, the shop is currently not taking any requests, so therefore, please wait for the next shop to be open! ^_^ Do support Neverland Graphic Shop!