(Intro) Studying? What's that?

IT'S TOP! Well, not exactly..

  A boy with brown hair and rainbow highlights strode across the hallways, making many heads turn. Some scoffed, some grinned, others did not bother. A smug smirk tugged on the corner of the boy's lips, and his eyes looked at the girls grinning at him amusedly. He walked until the end of the hallway, and stopped. With a sigh, he opened the door of the tutorial room. The students in the classroom glanced at him, then returned to completing their work. Seeing him late was not a first.

   "Kim Ki Bum! Why are you late?! DId i not tell you that if this should happen again, you would get detention? And don't get me started on your attire!" The teacher censured Kibum who was standing at the door, glaring at the teacher in annoyance. He was about to start making a beeline for his seat, when his teacher continued on, "Did you not hear me? You must be deaf, really. May i know why you are late?"

  The teacher's question only ruffled Kibum's feathers, and Ki Bum halted in his steps. He spun around to look at the teacher in the eye and snarled, "No, you may not."

  With that, he stalked out of the room.

  "Stop right there, young man! Continue on and you'll get detention!" the teacher bellowed at him, but he only lifted his hand to his eye level without turning back. The teacher stomed her foot down, huffing. A girl with glasses and her hair tied in two ponytails had her brows knitted. She absolutely could not stand Kibum's cockiness and lack of respect for the teachers. She muttered under her breadth, "One more time, Kim Ki Bum, and you're going to face the biggest lesson of your life. I'll be watching you."

  Now that Ki Bum had just stormed out of the class, he was unsure of where to go. He walked aimlessly around the campus, keying in words into his phone to look as if he was texting, so that he would look busy. In fact, he was just lost in his own thoughts.

  It's okay if i miss suplementary classes, he thought, in the end, I'm still going to inherit Dad's company, even if I don't study. Ki Bum dragged his feet to the school field, and walked all the way till the end so that no one would disturb him. He dumped his bag on the ground and plopped his head on it, using it as a pillow. Gazing at the magnolia whiteclouds that passed him by, a satisfied smile etched across his face. He would sleep here until his friends finished their lessons. Eventually, he drifted to slumberland...

 

  "Hey! Kibum ah! DId you know how hard a time we had looking for you? How could you not show up for the dance practice?" a voice said. Kibum felt someone kicking him and he stirred in his sleep. "It's okay. A least we've found him now. Hey Kibum, wake up." He felt his hsoulders being pushed down by someone, and slowly opened his eyes. His dance buddies were all looking at him amusedly. He sat up, then knocked one of his friends on the head.

  "How dare you wake me up from my nap..." he grunted, and got to his feet to go to the dance studio.

  "As expected from him, not even a 'sorry'." Sam Dong sighed, before following the rest.

  Kibum swung open the dance studio's door, and his friends followed him in. A girl who was with her friends in the midst of their dance practise glared at Kibum.

  "Get out, we need this room," Kibum said in a cold tone, without even looking at the girls.

   Some of the girls cringed and nodded their heads. Some of the girls smiled a bit shyly. It was Kibum after all.  But the girl with glasses on and hair tied in two ponytails just stood there, with her arms akimbo. She had no intention to go anywhere.

  "WE booked this room!" She said.

  "I don't care if you booked it or not, we NEED this room. Now, scram." Kibum cocked his head to one side, eyes focused on the girl.

  "You-!"

  Before the girl could retort, her friends were already pulling her out of the door. Some were scared of Kibum, while some were just willing to please him.

  "It's okay. We can practice somewhere else," her friends comforted her, and patted her on the back.

  She let out a long breath to cool the anger inside of her. That was the last straw, Kim Kibum, she thought to herself.

 

:):):)

Author's note: HEHEEE~ The first two chapters are just intros. :) AND YAYY! CAMEO BY SAMDONG FROM DREAM HIGH! ^_^