Childish Lies

IT'S TOP! Well, not exactly..

Entrust by Infinite

 


Recap: Jonghyun spots Seunghyun as a plushie and becomes suspicious

 

 

 

[Ji Eun's POV]

 

I recall a memory from childhood, when our kindergarten teacher asked us to write down our strengths and weaknesses. I wrote down my strengths confidently with pride. And till this day, I think that list hasn't changed. The list I wrote when I was four went like this:

 

1. I am good at drawing

2. I have good grades

3. I am an honest girl

 

 

In situations like these, the third strength is the most striking one.... Mainly because this "strength" has become a curse.

 

That's right. I'm a horrible liar.

 

 

 

 

My mind seems to have gone blank as the EXACT words which I don't want to hear come out of Jonghyun's mouth.

 

 

 

 

"Did.. did he turn into a plushie?"

 

 

 

 

What do I do? What do I do!? My heart races faster and faster with every passing second. Jonghyun's eyes bore into my soul, suffocating me. Stall for time!  a voice says from the corner of my brain.

 

 

 

 

"Wh-what? I'm sor, sorry. What did you say?" My voice stutters after a whole one minute has passed, and instantly I feel like kicking myself.

 

 

 

 

 

"He turned into a plushie?" Jonghyun asks, this time with more certainty. Oh no oh no this is not good. Act as if its the most ridiculous thing ever! my brain commands.

 

 

 

 

"Hahahaha! Ha..hahahaha!" I laugh, but I can feel my lips trembling as they strain into a smile. I look at the ground, escaping Jonghyun's burning stare. I can't stop myself from laughing, even after minutes have passed. The more I laugh, the more I feel like crying. But if I stop now, what do I do next?

 

 

 

 

 

Change the subject! Change the subject! my brain pipes in, once again. I'm pretty surprised I still have the ability to think at this point. Heeding my instinct's advice, I say the first thing that comes to my mind.

 

 

 

 

"I need to ."

 

 

 

 

It is only after the words have flowed out of my mouth that I process what I have just said. I gasp in surprise and tears spring to my eyes at this dire situation. What is wrong with you Ji Eun?!

 

 

 

 

I hastily try to salvage my statement, "What I meant was, after enduring all the crap today, you know.. I feel like going to the toilet to really . I mean, I'm not talking about just now as crap! I don't mean that whole crying thing you did. I mean! It's not that you were crying. I know how easily embarrassed you get. Erm. Well. It's actually perfectly normal for guys to cry! Even Seunghyun cries. And he's so macho normally." I slam my face into my hands.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh ." I muse. I just went around the topic of Seunghyun, only to bring him up again.

 

 

 

 

 

"So, do you need to go to the toilet?" I ask hopefully, peering at Jonghyun through my hands. "To you know.. and stuff."

 

 

 

 

Heat flames my cheeks as I cover my eyes. Please let this be a dream. Or rather, nightmare. This is not happening. Yes, this is all a nightmare.

 

 

 

 

After a minute of silence has passed, I cautiously unveil my eyes. And guess what I see?

 

 

 

 

 

This dear cousin of mine is sobbing in laughter before me, his shoulders shaking a bit too exaggeratedly. Doesn't he know that he could die of laughter? I can only stare and curse him silently as my cheeks grow hotter and hotter by the second.

 

 

 

 

 

"You.. you.. Ji Eun..." He starts to talk, thankfully! But then he doubles over in laughter. Despite the dire situation I am in, I find myself staring at him in... contentment. How long has it been since I've seen him smile in front of me? Pretty soon, I'm laughing together with him. I hold onto him for support, as we both howl in laughter together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You said.. I need to.. to ! Ahahaha!" He starts slapping me on my back.

 

 

 

 

 

"And I even said that Seunghyun was macho?! Hahaha!" I feel tears spilling out of my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

Before I can take back what I've said, Jonghyun has already halted in his laughter altogether. It's almost like a switch on him has been turned off. Why, oh why, do I have to mention Seunghyun?!

 

 

 

 

 

My laughter gets stuck in my throat, as I look up at Jonghyun uneasily.

 

 

 

 

 

"Gosh... I always knew you couldn't lie, but since when were you that bad?" He says, chuckling a little, and I chuckle a little as well.

 

 

 

 

 

"Tell me what happened." Jonghyun says softly.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well... I don't know. I guess it's something I was born with, because I have never lied in my life before. I don't really know-" I start to ramble again before I can stop myself.

 

 

 

 

 

"Ji Eun, you know that's not what I'm talking about." Jonghyun interrupts in a serious tone, but I can see the smile he is trying to conceal.

 

 

 

 

 

I can hear my heart beating loudly. What do I do? Do I really just tell this guy who has been bullying me for almost all my life my biggest secret?

 

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun sees my hesitation, and his eyebrows droop. "I won't tell anyone, Ji Eun. I promise." He says softly.

 

 

 

 

 

This is his hidden card! The puppy dog face! I force myself to glare at him. I am not going to give in!

 

 

 

 

 

When he sees that I have no intention to do so, the corners of his lips drop, and so do his eyes. Without taking another look at me, he says, "I understand. I'll be going back to my room now."

 

 

 

 

 

My heart wrenches in pain at his retreating form. I sigh, my walls crumbling.

"Wait, Jonghyun!" I call out. He turns around, shooting me a depressed look. He's being so unfair right now.

 

 

 

 

 

"It's a long story, let's go to my room. I'm afriad someone will hear us." I say, defeated, walking towards him. I expect him to laugh about how he has won with his irresistable puppy dog look, and tease me for being so weak. Instead, what he says next surprises me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you for trusting me, Ji Eun. I promise, I won't tell a single soul." He squeezes my shoulder as I pass by him, and we walk together to my room.

 

 

 

 

 

When his hand leaves my shoulder, his warmth still remains, and it spreads to the my fingertips, my head, and then to the rest of my body.

 

 

 

 

 

Reaching my room, I tell him everything. It is as if a dam has opened, and water is gushing out of it, shouting "Freedom! Freedom!" I tell him about how I bought Seunghyunnie, and how he turned into a human and I actually thought he was a rock, and how he stole the costume from the club (which reminds me that I have to get him to return it soon), and how he always threw away the food I got for him. Jonghyun listens to me without saying anything as I babble on and on.

 

 

 

 

A smile comes to my face when I recall to him how we met Jonghyun at the thrift shop, and how he defended me. Jonghyun diverts his eyes from me at that point, and lowers his head. I continue on. I talk about how after that he became my "oppa", up till the present, whereby he protected me from those crazy girls. I mean, I would NEVER hurt someone just to get close to TOP Oppa. I think. Okay, so maybe I might, but still, that was mean of them!

 

 

 

 

 

When I finish recounting everything, I take a deep breath, and wait in anticipation for what Jonghyun has to say. It feels as if a huge load has been lifted off my chest, and I am glad I can finally share my secret with someone.

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun looks at me, in all seriousness, and I gulp.

 

 

 

"Ji Eun," He says.

 

 

 

"Yes?" I say tentatively.

 

 

 

"How could you call him 'Hyunnie Oppa'." He says, disappointed and angry.

 

 

 

I'm not sure if I've heard him correctly.

 

 

 

"Your cousin tells you about a plushie who can magically turn into a human being, and all you have to say is how disappointed you are that she gave your nickname to the plushie?" I ask, flabbergasted.

 

 

 

"Don't try to change the subject, young lady! I'm depressed that anyone can replace me, a TOY at that." he says, narrowing his eyes at me.

 

 

 

"Seunghyun is not 'a toy'!" I say, shocked.

 

 

 

"If he isn't, then what is he? And only I can bully you like that. Who does he think he is, throwing away your money like that?" He narrows his eyes even further, till they are but slits. He grabs Seunghyun who has been lying on the table beside me, and shakes him.

 

 

 

"I'm going to make you pay for bullying my cousin like that!" he shakes him violently.

 

 

 

 

"STOP!!" I shriek, reaching out for him. "You're going to hurt him!"

 

 

 

I successfully manage to grab him, and I pat his head anxiously. I know that he doesn't feel pain in his plushie form, but still, I was worried...

 

 

 

When I look up, I see Jonghyun looking at me worriedly. Suddenly, he embraces me.

 

 

 

"I'm so sorry Ji Eun. I must have left an emotional scar on you." he says softly. I'm surprised by the sudden change in his tone. I want to reassure him that it is okay, but then he says something before I can.

 

 

 

"It's alright. I'm here with you now. I'll take you to the psychiatrist okay? Oppa will protect you, and help you to recover." He says, sobbing. My thoughts are jumbled up.

 

 

 

Wait what?

 

 

 

Psychaitrist?

 

 

 

"Kim Jonghyun! I'm not crazy, you idiot!" I smack him and shove him away.


 

The next day is chaotic. I see Seunghyun coming out of the room and greet him cheerily.

 

 

 

"Morning Oppa! I was just about to go for breakfast! Stay here okay! I'll smuggle some food for you!" I say hurriedly, flinging the main door open. I step forward, but find myself being pulled back sharply.

 

 

 

"Not so fast young lady," Seunghyun growls, and drags me by my haversack bag, which was kindly given to me by Jonghyun. I stumble backwards, and the door closes unceremoniously with a "boom".

 

 

 

Once my feet are safely planted on the ground, he starts firing off straight away.

 

 

 

"How could you tell him about me?!"

 

 

 

"Well I tried not to-"

 

 

 

"And how could you forgive him? He, he just cried a bit and you... He doesn't even deserve it!"

 

 

 

"I know Seunghyun, but-"

 

"You're supposed to call me 'Hyunnie Oppa'." He says with a strained look, and slumps on the sofa. "Oh wait, but that's what you call Jonghyun, so now I guess I'm no longer your Oppa then." I can't see his face, but I can already imagine the pout forming on his face. Resisting the urge to squeal at how adorable he is, I clamp my mouth shut.

 

 

 

I gingerly tap his shoulder, afraid that he would explode again, but he avoids my touch. What's going on? Is he really upset?

 

 

 

"Go away," he mumbles, "You can go and see your 'Hyunnie Oppa' now." My heart wrenches slightly.

 

 

 

"Hyunnie Oppa..." I call him softly, and he tenses up. I stand there awkwardly and continue to call him, but he doesn't respond.

 

 

 

"Yah, I'm calling you, you idiot." I say with a laugh. When I still don't get an answer, I tilt his face up so he would look at me.

 

 

 

He diverts his eyes to the ground.

 

 

 

"Why are you crying?" I ask, surprised, when I see that his eyes are all glistering.

 

 

 

"I'm not." He says, blinking rapidly, which gives my heart another tight squeeze.

 

 

 

I rub my fingers across his eyes, feeling the damp moisture being swept away with them.

 

 

 

"What happened Oppa?" I ask, and he finally looks up at me.

 

 

 

"I was just.. so worried. You've never told anyone about me. And now that you do, you tell it to that jerk?" He says, frowning.

 

 

 

"Don't call him that..."

 

 

 

"I know, cause he's your 'Hyunnie Oppa' right?" his voice rises as he says it, and immediately tears gather in his eyes. I blink in confusion. Is that what this is all about? Jonghyun being called 'Hyunnie Oppa'? I open my mouth to for being such a kid, but the sadness I see in his eyes stop the words from coming out. Instead, I try to be as gentle as possible as I wipe away the tears which have fallen on his cheeks. I've never seen him behave like this before, and to be honest I'm a bit appalled. Well, in a good way. He's being too adorable right now. And I honestly feel like squeezing his cheeks!

 

 

 

 

"Stop it, go away. Go to your Hyunnie Oppa." He swats my hands and turns away from me.

 

 

 

"Hyunnie Oppa," I call him, emphasizing the name, "Don't be like this. I may have called him that previously but I don't do that anymore."

 

 

 

"Are you sure? Because now that he's back, you don't need me anymore right? I'm just a stranger." He says sourly, with his head still turned.

 

 

 

 

"You're not..." I say, finding myself trailing off in thought. At once, I remember how in the past few days I have been constantly asking myself if I had made a right decision in asking this TOP-lookalike--plushie to be my "brother". Just thinking about how he laughed at me for just using the phrase "what are friends for" when i had just brawled my eyes out makes me question if the whooe thing was an act. Sure, he may be just a stranger, and I may have just taken him in because I wanted to fulfill my dream of living with TOP, but now, he's certainly more than that. And even if he has let me down initially, I trust...  I trust him. A huge weight seems to have been lifted off my chest once I've decided to do that in my mind.

 

 

 

I’ve always struggled with trust. What with my father leaving us, even though he may have a “good reason”, and Jonghyun leaving me as well…

 

 

 

When I finally snap out of my thoughts, I see Seunghyun looking at me with a hurt expression. Realizing that I may have appeared hesitant to him, I quickly say, “No, sorry, I was just thinking about something. Of course you’re not a stranger.”

 

 

 

“It's okay…” he says, with a defeated expression now, and turns to leave. Oh no, he has completely misunderstood the situation!

 

 

 

Before I can do anything, he suddenly halts in his steps and turns to face me.

 

 

 

“But really, all this while you were making such a big deal of me keeping my identity hidden, and now you tell everything to him?” He says, anger creeping into his voice again.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry,” I squeak.

 

 

 

“I won’t accept that apology.” he says darkly, “I’m going to beat that jerk up! Till he dies!" my eyes widen at this. "That way nobody will know about me, and TOP’s career won’t be endangered. And I can also give him his just deserts for bullying you all these years.”

 

 

 

I feel the colour drain out of my face, as he leaves the room. He can’t be serious.

 

 

 

“Oppa! Wait, you can’t do that!” I call out to his retreating form.

 

 

 

He swings the main door open…

 

 

 

Only to find Jonghyun himself in the flesh, standing before him. What is he doing here?!

 

 

 

Jonghyun doesn’t seem to sense the fury Hyunnie Oppa is emitting towards him and greets him with a cheery smile. He even marches right in to our room. Holding my breath, I watch as Seunghyun's face becomes darker and darker.

 

 

“Ji Eun ah, let’s go for breakfast.” he says brightly, gesturing me to follow him. My feet stay rooted to the ground. Sure, why not?! Go for breakfast with you and make TOP more intent on killing you?! I think sourly. Now is definitely not a good time to leave Hyunnie Oppa here.

 

 

 

He then turns to TOP, and bows. “TOP Hyung,” he addresses him, and I can see Hyunnie Oppa stiffen. He continues on, “You won’t believe what Ji Eun told me! She said that you were a plushie! Hahaha!” He laughs, glancing over at me.

 

 

 

I know what he’s trying to do. He’s trying to make me realize that everything about “TOP being a plushie” is all a lie, and that I'm delusional, except that it really is the truth.

 

 

I'm actually a bit mad at him. I mean, wasn't it him who actually asked the question of whether Seunghyun was a plushie in the first place? And now he refuses to believe what I say? What is wrong with this cousin of mine?

 

 

I look at Hyunnie Oppa's shocked look on his face and sigh. He doesn't even need to worry about Jonghyun exposing his secret or whatever. Come on, the guy still thinks that I’m crazy.

 

 


[Seunghyun’s POV]

 

I raise my eyebrows at what Jonghyun has said. A moment later, I am howling in laughter. He actually doesn't believe her! What an idiot!

 

 

 

Then something clicks in my brain. Maybe...If I did this...

 

 

 

I’m a genius.

 

 

 

“What? Me, a plushie? That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard in a while. Thanks, Ji Eun ah.” I say, when my laughter dies down.

 

 

 

Jonghyun is beaming in victory, as he turns to look at Ji Eun. I smirk inwardly. This is just perfect. Firstly, I’ll be able to keep my identity as Super Plushie Man a secret.  Secondly, I’ll be able to separate Ji Eun from Jonghyun. No way will Ji Eun accept him if he doesn’t “trust” what she says. Is that brilliant or what? Not only am I good-looking, but I’m smart as well.


 

You do know that Ji Eun will hate you for this right? A stupid voice inside my head says. Whatever, I don't care. I hate Jonghyun to the core.


 

Ji Eun gapes at me in confusion and says with a little laugh, “What are you saying?”

 

 

 

“Yah, I’m not your toy you know.” I chuckle while shaking my head. Turning to Jonghyun, I say, “Sometimes Ji Eun can be a little crazy.”

 

 

 

Jonghyun looks at the mentally unstable Ji Eun worriedly. For me? Well, I don’t dare to look at her anymore. I mean, it's not like she is scary when she's angry or anything. But looking at her now might just crumble my resolve to carry on with this act.

 

 

 

“I’m not crazy.” she says with gritted teeth, and I can imagine her incredulous expression. “Jonghyun, I wasn’t lying about everything I said yesterday.” She says desperately.

 

 

 

“Ji Eun ah…” Jonghyun says, pained, and takes a few steps towards her.

 

 

 

“Don’t look at me like that! Why don’t you believe me? Hyunnie Oppa, what are you trying to do?” She says, and I feel her eyes boring through me.

 

 

 

I don’t trust my voice to speak now, but I do so anyway.

 

 

 

“Ji Eun, let’s stop the joke now.” I say, laughing a bit, but it comes out as forced.

 

 

 

I stand there, staring at the wall in front of me, not sure what is going on. Seconds pass, but they feel like hours. The air is thick and heavy, as if it is trying to suffocate me to death.

 

 

Why isn’t she saying anything?

 

 

 

When she finally does, she says it so softly that I almost don’t hear it. “I see...I’ll be going now.”

 

 

 

Her hurried and big strides out of the door betray her emotions. I feel my resolve crumbling. This is a horrible plan. I didn’t hurt her, did I?

 

 

 

No, this is all for her own good. This is better. I am not going to allow that jerk near her again. She doesn’t need to be hurt by him twice, or many times more. No one is going to take Ji Eun away from me.

 

 

 

I hear Jonghyun’s shuffling footsteps, and I rush out of the door before he can. The cold air from the air conditioner hits my face. It’s bare. My mask, I had better-

 

 

 

I stop myself. It’s okay, since everyone already knows about me now, what is the point in disguising myself? I spot Ji Eun in a distance, and chase after her.

 

 

 

My pace quickens to a run when I spot students swarming around her. This is not good. It totally slipped my mind that people would crowd around her, just like yesterday!

 

 

 

The students resemble ants crowding around a lone piece of candy. I can’t see her face with the crowd blocking her, but I can definitely picture it-- lost, scared and anxious. I cursed out loud. Why aren’t my legs any longer? I break into a sprint, but even then, it seems like forever till I finally reach her.

 

 

 

I tear through the crowd like yesterday, and grab onto her arm. Cameras flash around us, blinding me, and I raise my hands to shield my eyes. I can hear the excited murmurs and squeals.

 

 

“Omo, isn’t that TOP Oppa?”

 

“TOP Oppa, TOP Oppa!”

 

 

 

My hand reaches for her shoulder, and I drag her closer to me. I give her shoulder a short squeeze, hoping that it communicates all that I want to say. Don't be scared, I'm here to protect you now.

 

 

 

“Everyone, please stop!” I shout loudly, but at the same time careful not to let the anger creep into my voice. I take a deep breath, as I open my eyes to see all the lovesick girls (and a few curious guys) staring at me. The expression on their faces is on the thin line between sickening and flattering for me. Is this how Ji Eun looks at TOP as well?

 

 

 

“Look at what you’ve done.” Ji Eun mutters, and I grin, suddenly finding this whole situation pretty hilarious.

 

 

 

“I’m so sorry everyone, but I am not Choi Seunghyun of Bigbang. You can say that I am a 'doppelgänger', but please don't say that I'm him." I flash them a big grin.

 

 

"But that's not possible! You look exactly like him!" Someone shouts.

 

 

 

I shrug. "I get that a lot."

 

 

 

The confused murmurs spread through the crowd like wildfire, as people take in the news. Hahaha, oh look at the sad and disappointed looks on their faces now!

 

 

 

"Then what about the picture that was spreading around?" Another person shouts.

 

 

 

"Well about that..." I can't help the blush that spreads across my cheeks as I look at Ji Eun.

 

 

 

"Omo Omo he's blushing!" "That's so cute!" "Are you guys dating then?"

 

 

 

I run a hand through my hair and act bashful. "No, we're not." I originally wanted to say that we were, but something in Ji Eun's glare tells me that i would have been in trouble if I did. Does she hate the idea of dating a fake TOP Oppa that much? Somehow, I find that very disturbing.

 

 

 

Girls squeal and some even fan themselves. I on the other hand, am enjoying this whole thing very much. I guess you could say I'm getting all the attention and love that I deserve.

 

 

 

"Oppa, how old are you?"

 

 

 

"17" That's Ji Eun's age.

 

 

 

"What do you like?"

 

 

 

"Fashion" I say as I strike a pose.

 

 

 

"Are you single?"

 

 

 

"Very much so." I say with a wink. I answer the questions that came so abruptly with great ease. This is much easier than I thought.

 

 

 

"Oppa, what's your name?" I feel my smile freeze at this simple yet painful question.

 

 

I glare unintentionally at the girl who asked this. her eyes are wide with anticipation. I shoot a glance at Ji Eun.

 

 

 

"Seung...seung hyon." I say, and everyone stares at me. Did it sound too unbelievable? Oh no, I need to salvage this!

 

 

 

"It's really embarrassing.. And even creepy how much I'm like Choi Seung Hyun. But I'm not him. And I'm tired of being compared to him. So please, don't spread those pictures anymore saying that they're Choi Seung Hyun, because they aren't."

 

 

When I'm finished, people look at me with sympathy written all over their faces. Success! My grin widens even more.

 

 

 

"Oh and please don't bully Ji Eun." I say, wagging my finger at them. "She's like a sister to me. If anyone should bully her..." My face darkens involuntarily, and people nod fervently.

 

 

 

"Thanks guys, I knew you'd understand," I say, giving a small salute as I lead Ji Eun away. As I do so, I notice Jonghyun leaning against a pillar at the back, away from the crowd. He stares at me in shock, as he watches us leave.

 

 

 

My plan is ruined.

 

 

 

People don't follow us, but linger around, chatting excitedly about what happened. I'm just a doppelgänger! All the excitement, for me? They're being too kind.

 

 

 

"So... Seung hyon Oppa, where are you leading me?" Ji eun says, and it is only then that I seriously look at my surroundings. I don't answer her, and continue to walk with my arm around her shoulder. I sigh in contentment. This is so comfortable.

 

 

 

"Yah, what did you think you were doing back there?" Ji eun says, and I feel myself tense up.

 

 

"I just wanted to see if he trusted you over me. Apparently he doesn't." The lies flow out of my mouth easily.

 

 

"Well I trusted you too. And you had to lie to him." Ji eun says softly.

 

 

My head snaps to look at her, in time to see disappointment flooding her face. '

 

 

"But I..." I stumble for words.

 

 

She struggles away from my grip, and walks away. , I really ruined everything didn't I? I feel the tears returning at the thought o her leaving me, and my legs move on their own.

 

 

I grab onto both her shoulders and turn her around to face me.

 

 

"Don't leave, please?" I plead, blinking the tears back. "I was just... You suddenly reconciled with your real cousin! What am I now? I... Can you please don't replace me with him?"

 

 

Talking while holding back your tears doesn't help at all. In fact, it makes your tears harder to control, I realize at this instance.

 

 

 

Ji Eun looks surprised as understanding dawns upon her, an her eyes soften.

 

 

 

"Oh Seunghyun... Who said you were going to be replaced? You're such an idiot." She says, wiping the tears away with her soft hands. I feel myself heating up at her gaze and touch, and am instantly frozen in my spot. She wraps her arms around me, patting my back in circles. Once I regain my senses, I embrace her tightly, and relish this moment, scared that if I let her go now, she would be gone forever.

 

 

 

How did she become such an important person to me?

 

 

 

Something pops into my mind which sends my heart and mind racing.

 

 

 

"Ji Eun I wanted to tell you something," I mutter into her ear, and she tries to lean back to look at me but I trap her in my embrace instead.

 

 

 

"I want to remember who I really am. Not Seunghyun, but who I was before I became a plushie. I don't want to stay like this forever, you know? And... I think I have an idea of how I can change back..." I say, pulling her away now so that she can look at me.

 

 

 

Her eyes are wide with anticipation. "Yeah? That's great! What is it?"

 

 

 

 

I take in a deep breath in hopes of calming my nerves.

 

 

 

 

"Remember how I first turned into a plushie after you kissed me?" I ask and she blushes adorably.

 

 

 

"What if you kissed me again? Maybe I would be able to break this curse." I say, and my breath gets caught in my throat. She stares at me in shock, and my heart beats wildly as I wait for her response. The silence between us is thick. Say something, say something! my mind screams at her desperately. I search her brown eyes for any hesitation, but I don't know how to tell. What is the great Choi Seunghyun doing? It's just a kiss.

 

 

 

Right, It's just a kiss...

 

 

It's now or nothing!

 

 

 

And then I close the distance between us by capturing her lips.


 

[A/N] Yo! Sorry for the super late update! Thanks for reading and do comment if you wanna!

BAAAAAIIIIII

-Notelights :)