Presents and Gifts

IT'S TOP! Well, not exactly..

 

 

Song of the day: I Like You The Best by B2st! :D

 


[Ki Bum's POV]

Okay, i'm totally weirded out. Why, you ask?

BECAUSE THERE'S A WEIRD GIANT GIRL WHO KEEPS STARING AT ME!!

ITS SO CREEPY AHHHHHHH.

Recap: Apparently, I've been sold to this smiley giggling girl. Did she reserve me or something? Because the shop owner noona seemed like she was keeping me for her. Hmm.. 0.o

Anyway, I have been wondering if this girl's face is fixed like that. Oh, this poor child, cursed with a frozen smile on her face. Sigh.

But her poor fate is nothing as compared to mine, since I AM STUCK WITH HER FOREVER AS HER PLUSHIE.

ROAR.

I wanted to cry just then, or shout in frustration, but I couldn't, no matter how hard I tried. I'm a plushie after all, hahaha. Somehow, that wasn't very funny. In fact, it was far from that. It made my heart break and there was this feeling inside of me that screamed, "SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT!". Edgy.

Which was the weirdest part after all, since I am a plushie and by right, I should not have a heart, nor should I have any feelings.

Nor should I even be able to think.

How do I know that?

That's... another mystery.

Oh dear, now my mind is in a mad whirl..... .___.

[Ji Eun's POV]

As I rested my head on the soft pillow, I let my gaze linger on Seunghyunnie's face a little longer.

Just a little longer, before I went to sleep.

AHHHH, imagine TOP sleeping beside me~~

I could clearly imagine that, since Hyunnie's face was so identical to TOP's.

Maybe it really could happen.

Hyunnie, I'm putting my hope in you. You have got to win me a chance to meet TOP. Pronto.

 

The next day, I was late for school. It wasn't my fault! My alarm just didn't have the capabilities to wake me up.

I want a refund! D: It's a bad alarm clock!! D:

But, fortunately for me, the student councillors did not catch me today. Surprising, really.

Running had never been my thing, and somehow I managed to run away before the student councillors peeling their eyes for latecomers could come bounding after me.

Mad ninja skills I must have. :)

And after school, Clara and I went for lunch at a cafe nearby school. It was a homely cafe, and it made me feel really peaceful and warm.

I mean, it was already mid-november, near winter, and the temperature had dropped drastically low from the 20ish degrees celcius this morning. Which explained why we did not go further on to another better or "high-class" cafe.

As we ate, I couldn't help but notice that a guy a table away fromr us kept on looking in our direction.

OH MYYYYYYYY, IS HE A STALKER?!

Sirens rang wildly in my head. DANGER DANGER. What should I do?!

I sneaked a peek at him, and true enough, he had this creepy look in his eyes and HE WAS LOOKING IN OUR DIRECTION!

I bent my head down and continued devouring my food. Okay, I just didn't want to have eye contact with him.

I decided to keep my cool and continue observing him from my peripheral vision. Should he do anything nasty, I'll grab Clara and make a run for it. Perfect. :)

"Ji Eun ah?"

I turned my attention back to Clara and looked at her curiously.

She continued on, "Are you okay? You seem distracted."

"Huh? Oh yeah, sure! Nothing's wrong, absolutely nothing! Nothing! hahahaha," I tried smiling as I said this, but somehow it was really difficult.

Clara raised an eyebrow at me, but continued eating her food.

"Clara," Clara looked up at me before I continued, "About the 20 dollars, thanks so much.. I know it was a huge part of your allowance-"

"Aish, it's okay." she said, waving it away with a smile. "Take your TOP plushie as a gift from me!"

Surprised, my eyes widened as I stared at her.

"Really?"

"Yeah! Oh that reminds me, I got you this," she bent over to get something from her bag. My eyes widened even more, if that was even possible. "Here, this is for you."
 

"The sketching set..." I muttered in a daze and reached out to receive it with both hands.

The art materials store was selling a sketching set, which was inclusive of a set of a variety of pencils in different shades and a nib pen. It captured my heart immediately on that day I had gone out with Clara, but its price had ripped my heart to pieces too. $70. Sure, nib pens were expensive, but the price still managed to weigh down my shoulders.

"Hey, don't get me wrong. I didn't buy it because you love it or whatever. I got it for you so that you would stop vandalizing your books with "TOP I LOVE YOU!" or "TOP MARRY ME" or blah blah blah. Seriously girl, how are you gonna study with all that nonsence?" Clara smirked mischievously.

I ignored her part about "nonsence" and turned my gaze to her.

"B-but Clara, it's unreasonably $70!!"

"Sheesh, I know right! I will never understand why art materials are so pricey." I bit my lip, feeling guilty. "But...I am a member! And I do have a membership card, so the price was significantly lowered." she said, beaming at me with her chest puffed out all high and mighty.

"Wow Clara, I.. I don't know what to say... First the TOP plushie, now this?" Stupid soft me and my stupid tears, I cursed myself as i felt the tingling sensation in my eyes.

"Awww don't be too touched! It's nothing, really." she said with mock arrogance.

Disregarding it, I went over to hug her. "Thank you..."

"wait." I interrupted our moment.

I pulled back.

"You want something from me don't you? What's with the sudden generosity?" I gave her my best stare, there definitely was something fishy about this.

The smile on her face faded and was weighed down with a frown. She looked at me sadly and said,

"Ji Eun ah, I'm... going away."


[A/N] HELLO. :D Hope you enjoyed reading it hahaha even though there isn't any Ji-Hyun moments.

By the way, the name's 'Seunghyunnie' because TOP's real name is Choi Seung Hyun. :)

DO COMMENT THX. :)) LUV YA. :)

Oh, and in the next chapter, there'll be a new character introduced! :]]

He's sort of a rookie rapper, to me. :) But still awesome in rapping. I know there are some issues his group got into, but let's give them another chance okay? :>

Oh well, he suits the bad boy part anyway. :)

HAHA, can you guess who he is?

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! :D

 

 

Oh, and GD says Hi! :D

I'm sorry, i just find this so amusing. And handsome hahaha. >w<