In Lalaland with TOP

IT'S TOP! Well, not exactly..

 Oh Ma Baby by Big Bang!


  Ji Eun bobbed her head to the sound of Big Bang's Oh My Baby playing through her yellow headphones. She gazed at the buildings and cars that passed her by in a blur. The bus halted. She looked at the scene in front of her and let out a sigh. There was a traffic jam. She would never be able to make it to school on time! She looked around the bus she was in. Funny how she was the only passenger in the bus. She turned her head to look at the buildings again, only to lay her eyes on a very familiar van.

  It was jet black and looked more like a stylish large car. Her gaze lingered on it until she remembered where she saw it.

  "It's Big Bang's van!" she snapped her fingers in delight upon remembering.

  Wait, Big Bang?! Her eyes searched the van's windows anxiously. The window wound down and a head popped out of it. Sure enough, it was Big Bang's TOP, aka Ji Eun's future husband. Ji Eun stared at his raven black hair that glittered in the sun, almond-shaped eyes that captivated almost anyone who looked into them, and rosy lips that appeared so soft to her. Ji Eun gaped at him, and lifted a finger to point at him from her position in the bus.

  "Hey, you've been staring at our car for quite some time now, it's making me uncomfortable," he said, and winked at her.

  Ji Eun just gaped at him.

  Ji Eun just gaped at him.

  Ji Eun just gaped at him.

POOF!

  Ji Eun gasped.

  "Clara ah!" she desperately shook her friend's shoulders.

  "What? What is it?" Clara replied worriedly.

  "I just realized, that if I were to meet TOP one day, I wouldn't know how to react!" Ji Eun exclaimed.

  Clara let out a sigh of relief. She let Ji Eun continue her babbles about how worried she was, and how terrible she was to be unprepared for such an importatant situation. Clara nodded nonchantly, and continued eating her lunch.

  "If I knew what to say, maybe I could've chatted with him during the whole traffic jam! Help me Clara! What should I do?!" Ji Eun finally concluded.

  Clara beamed at her, placed her hand on Ji Eun's shoulder, and explained to her that she should just be herself, and just treat TOP as how she would treat a new friend. Ji Eun gawked at Clara. TOP was not some ordinary friend! He was TOP, successful rapper of Korea and one of the most handsome hunk on Earth! Clara exhaled again.

  She said to Ji Eun, 'Okay, okay. Don't give me that face. Do whatever you want. I'm just telling you from my point of view." 

  Ji Eun nodded seriously and bit into her sandwhich, immersed in her own thoughts again. Clara did not mind at all, and just entertained herself by watching Ji Eun's facial expression change dramatically on its own.

   Ji Eun pondered over this problem. It was a serious problem indeed! How could she not have prepared herself for such a situation before? What if she were to really meet TOP that day and not be prepared? She giggled to herself at that thought. Once again, she explored freely the worlds of imagination in her head, imagining herself in situations with TOP. She could see her life in the future, all fluffy and sparkly with TOP.

SMACK!

  Ji Eun startled, frowned and rubbed her forehead.

  "What was that for?" she stared at Clara who was chuckling away.

  "Quickly eat your food! Didn't you say that you wanted to complete your homework during lunch?" Clara said.

  Ji Eun blinked upon realization, and shot a look at the clock in the canteen. It was fifteen minutes before lessons started again, after the lunch break.

  "Oh no! Thanks Clara! I'll eat my sandwhich after school..." Ji Eun exclaimed and made a mad dash to the classroom, leaving Clara to laugh and shake her head. But then she tensed and became serious again.

  In a voice even less audible than a whisper, she said, "How are you going to cope when I'm gone?"

  Ji Eun was in full studying mode. She scanned through the words at lightning speed and scribbled down her answers furiously. She HAD to complete her work during lunch break, or she would not be able to do so since she had to work after school. She was working as a waitress at a cafe nearby school part time. You may ask, What was her job for? Didn't her parents support her? There was a hundred dollars, wasn't there?

   How would a hundred dollars possibly be enough? Even eating the school cafeteria food (which was way cheaper) for breakfast, lunch and dinner to save money would not help.

  Her parents would leave home for unknown periods of time to work. Sometime a few days, sometimes a week, sometimes a month. When they returned, they might not even stay for the night. How would Ji Eun possibly live with a hundred dollars for who knows how long?

  An independant girl she was, working at such a young age to support herself, admidst her studies.

  Ji Eun sprang up from her seat and punched her fist into the air. With a triumphant smile, she announced, "I'm done!"

  Her classmates around her tried to stiffle their guffaws and Ji Eun sat down awkwardly. Again. She mentally hit her head repeatedly for embarrassing herself time and time again. A voice spoke, and at the same time her cheek was poked.

  "Ji Eun ah, why are you so cute?"

  She spun around to see Clara and they laughed.

  That day at work, Ji Eun was lost in thoughts, thinking about her parents return, or rather "visit", the previous night. She let out a dejected sigh. Time flew by, and soon her shift was over. She waved her hands to her co-workers to bid them goodbye and left the shop. She was dragging her feet, when suddenly she spotted a shop ahead. Her eyes sparkled and she ran over to the shop excitedly. Pressing her face against the shop's window, her wide eyes looked at the inside of the shop in interest. There in the display corner, were 5 realistic looking plushies which were around the size of an average book, and a banner hung above them shouted "BIG BANG PLUSHIES!"

  Her eyes darted to the poster beside the display set.

  "Chance to go on a date with a Big Bang member with every purchase of a Big Bang plushie!" she read everything out in one breath. She squealed uncontrollably and laughed to herself. In her excitement, she squished her face at the window to take a closer look. "Each plushie at 20 dollars only!"

  "Only?!" she scoffed. To her it was a rather huge amount of money for a plushie. Maybe it's because it's a BIG BANG plushie, that's why it's so expensive, Ji Eun thought. Or maybe it was a Christmas special.

  She gazed at the plushies affectionately. G-dragon had that playful smirk on his face, Taeyang had that cool look in his eyes, Daesung's smile was shining so brightly and Seungri's eyes glittered with mischief. Well, the Big Bang plushies, that is. They were so detailed, that they looked like they could come to life any moment. Ji Eun fell in love with the plushies immediately. Her eyes lingered on the TOP plushie. It had hair just like TOP's, which was standing out. The plushie had a mischievious smile on its face, and was wearing TOP's normal get-up, a black tee shirt with a white long sleeved shirt inside, and a heavy long necklace that went around his neck. Ji Eun grinned from ear to ear. What made the plushie even more beautiful was that it could grant her the chance to meet TOP.

  She traced the plushie's features from the store's window, and planted a kiss at where the TOP plushie was.

  She tried yanking the store's door opened, but it was no use. The store was already close.

  "I'm definitely coming back for you!" Ji Eun pointed at the TOP plushie in the store's display corner, and smiled. The TOP plushie looked back at her with a smile too. "My once in a lifetime chance to meet TOP oppa has finally come! Thank you God!" she squealed, looking up to the sky while hopping on the spot. With that, she skipped home happiy.

  Little did she know, a girl in her nerdy glasses and two pony tails was watching her with interest in the shadows.

  "Since you love him so much, I shall just grant your wish then. Although, not exactly..." she beamed, but her eyes glittered with a speck of mischeif.

 

(:(:(:

HEYO! Imagine the picture below as the TOP plushie! :)