Be my guest!

IT'S TOP! Well, not exactly..

 

 


[Narrator]

"Y-you mean... that..." Ji Eun tried asking, causing Seunghyun to sigh. "Can't you talk properly?" He grumbled.

"I'm sorry, it's just that youareTOP!" She shrieked and Seunghyun cringed. "I've been a big fan of you.. since.. erm..." Memory, you can't fail me now, Ji Eun thought to herself.

"Forever!" She exclaimed, reaching forward to shake TOP's hands vigorously. He pulled away with annoyance written all over on his face.

"You really are weird. Anyway, can we continue the discussion?" He said, his lips without a trace of a smile.

Ji Eun nodded numbly, still stunned about meeting TOP, and also for the fact that he called her weird.

"As I was saying, I think I have been cursed." TOP announced gravely, and he stood up.

"Cursed..?" Ji Eun asked, still staring at him in awe.

"Did you not listen to what I was saying?! Sigh... fans.." he shot Ji Eun a glare. He paced around the room, and continued,  "I said, just now, that I  suspect that I am in a curse. I was bought by you, in a form of a plushie. It's really crazy. I don't know how, but I think I've become half-human and half-doll. And the day before yesterday-"

"Half-human, half-doll?!" Ji Eun gasped.

"YES! YES! YES! Oh my gawd. Could you just keep quiet?!" TOP halted in steps, and covered his face with his palm.

"Sorry, please continue." Ji Eun bowed her head and squeaked meekly.

"Where was I.. Yeah, on the day before yesterday, when you placed your lips on my doll face, I think half of the curse was broken. That is why now I can be here talking to you as a human."

"You mea-" Ji Eun was just about to bombard him with another question, but caught TOP's fierce glare, and quickly bit her lip.

"I can't possibly return to being TOP in this state. Sometimes I turn into a doll, sometimes I turn into a human. What if I turn into a doll during my performance? No, not even that, I don't want anyone to know about what has happened, if not, all my pride would go down the drain. And what's more... I can't remember... anything..." TOP slowed down his monolog, and finally his voice trailed off. For the first time since he had begun talking to Ji Eun, he showed another emotion other than anger and displeasure.

Ji Eun's heart broke a little, at seeing TOP's sadness, but TOP continued once more.

"SO! I have decided that I should bunk in with you until I regain my memory, and until I break free from this curse. " He announced smugly. But looking at the crazed fan-girl Ji Eun was, he wondered if he had really made the right decision.

Ji Eun stared at him blankly, still trying to process everything he had said. Her mind miraculously managed to conclude from all the words that did not really enter that TOP was now a plushie.

She scrutinized the stunning man before her and circled him with her finger tapping her chin thoughtfully. She poked at his arms, but they were covered with his leather jacket so she would not know. She inched closer to him with furrowed brows, and poked his cheeks carefully. It's soft! She thought. Poke poke poke..

Little did she realize that all this while TOP was glaring at her as if she was an alien. "What is wron-"

"You're lying!" She interrupted him before he could even continue. TOP gave her a look which clearly said are-you-kidding-me, but Ji Eun was oblivious. "How can you be a plushie when your skin and flesh is so human! That's.. that's impossible!" She said, after she finally stopped poking, and she looked up. It was only then that she was aware of how close her face was to his, and for a full second they both looked into each others' eyes. She turned a deep crimson straight away and backed away hurriedly.

"I'm so sorry! I was too carried-hic!" She stopped mid-sentence, covering . She hated this, it always happened. Whenever she was nervous, the hiccups would immediately start coming.

TOP seemed indifferent and raised an eyebrow, and said, "You were saying, that I was lying?"

"Yes! hic! So what if you look like TOP? How do you expect me to believe such a-hic! nonsensical story! It's impossible! hic!" she frowned. She tried looking her fiercest but with her hiccuping, TOP just found her too amusing.

However, TOP was still shocked, offended even. How could a fan talk to him this way? His mouth opened involuntarily. He huffed, "You-you! Why you! How dare you not believe what the great TOP says! I'm telling the truth!" Ji Eun still had her arms folded, keeping her stand firm.

"And to think that you're a TOP fan! I'm disgraced!" he continued on, and it was a great impact on Ji Eun. The girl who was once standing tall and firm had toppled to the ground with a loud thud.

TOP smirked proudly, and shot Ji Eun a glare. He knew he had hit Ji Eun at where it hurt most. Ji Eun was a TOP fan, but to accept something that was DEFINITELY impossible? Definitely not something she would do. She got back up to her feet, and cocked her chin upwards, saying, "Well, if I may say so myself, you can't even be sure that your theory is correct! My guess is that you're just an imposter! A thief! A big fat liar!"

Those insults each dealt TOP with a deathly blow, and he cringed inwardly. "Fine, but if I prove to you that I am really half-plushie, you'll let me stay here right?"

"Right," Ji Eun nodded firmly.

Actually, he had no idea how he was going to prove to Ji Eun that he was indeed a plushie. What happened next, could well be his disadvantage being an advantage to him for the first time. Up to this point, he had still been planning on using Ji Eun's soft spot, or said obsession, with him as his trump card. And so, he engulfed Ji Eun in a big bear hug, although in his mind he was cursing the situation he was in now. Oh, the humiliation of a star like him having to do fanservice like this.

His arms wrapped around Ji Eun tightly, and he rested his chin on her shoulder. Ji Eun was clearly taken aback by his action, but she was no less "TOP's number 1 fan", and this action caused her to blush deeply. She stood frozen, her heart palpitating wildly in her chest. TOP tilted his face slightly, so that his mouth was right next to her ear.

"You're being a naughty girl aren't you? Didn't I ask nicely, if I could stay with you?" he whispered huskily, to which Ji Eun could only hear the loud beating of her heart.

Ba-thump. Ba-thump.

And then out of the blue, poof! A plushie appeared at where TOP had been just seconds ago, with what seemed like glittering confetti around it. Ji Eun was too frozen to react, and she dazedly looked at the plushie which had now fallen to the ground softly.

"No. Way. " She heard herself whisper as she squatted down to look at the plushie. "You're t-telling th-the truth?!"

Ji Eun took the plushie into her hands gently, but as she started shouting to nobody in particular, her grip on the plushie tightened, and soon she was waving Seunghyunnie around wildly.

"This is crazy! How can this happen?! Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh i'm so so so so so sorry! I should have believed you! but you know, TOP oppa, it was really crazy. You know right? But-but how did you turn into a plushie? This isn't hidden camera is it? No..no... you turned into a plushie right in front of my eyes. I-I-"

"I'm sorry TOP Oppa, I really don't deserve to be your fan...." she crouched gloomily in a corner of her room, in a knee-chest position. Her tears threatened to fall, and she gazed at the plushie apologetically.

Meanwhile, Seunghyunnie was recovering from all the thrashing about, and waiting for the giddiness to go away. When he finally felt right again, he sighed to himself, "Fans will be fans...."