Seunghyunnie My Plushie ♥

IT'S TOP! Well, not exactly..

[A/N: Hey~! Sorry for quite a late update. :) Thank you subscribers for subscribing! :))]

 

 


[Ji Eun's POV]

I held the previous money tightly in my hands as I dashed along the pavements. Sure, 20 dollars was quite a lot, but for a chance to meet TOP! 20 dollars was too little!

What am I saying.. Thank you YG for giving us poor folks a chance to meet the awesome Big Bang! I threw my hands up in the air and shouted gleefully.

 

Actually, 20 dollars was indeed too much for me, a girl living with a hundred dollars, to afford.

Thankfully, I have the best best best friend on Earth, Clara dearest. :)

After countless begging and pleading her today, she finally lent me 20 dollars! I LOVE YOU CLARA!! I knew you supported the Ji-Top couple! once again as I ran, I flung my hands into the air and giggled heartily to myself.

I can see the shop far ahead! I continued running.

Oh no, there's a big crowd of high school girls there already! I'd better hurry up.

With that, I took bigger and quicker steps towards the shop, with my heavy school bag jumping and hitting my back bone with every step.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow..." I winced as I countinued huffing and puffing my way forward.

Don't give up Ji Eun! TOP is waiting for you!!

Everything seemed to be moving slowly around me as I grabbed the door handle of Plushie Connection, the plushie shop.

This is it!! In the future, I'm going to look back on this memorable day when my adventure with TOP oppa had just begun! I grinned widely from ear to ear, and used both of my hands to pull the door open. I'm coming-

And then suddenly everything around me shattered. The facade of the magical slow motion moment disappeared in a snap. I was holding on to the door handle with both hands. I was holding on to the door with both hands. I let this sink in. For a couple of seconds, I just stood there dumbly, frozen, with the sinking feeling in my heart growing.

WHERE'S THE TWENTY DOLLARS I WAS HOLDING A MINUTE AGO?!

I burst into a flurry of movements and scurried back to the route i had just been running along a while ago.

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! How could I just let it go like that?!

Then I remembered myself throwing my hands up in glee.. I let out a shout of frustration as my eyes continued to scan the area desperately.

Oh no, what if I were never be able to find those two ten dollar notes? My God given chance to meet TOP oppa would have flown away! WHY, JI EUN, WHY?! WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?! Tears started to well up in my eyes, threatening to fall out any moment.

I walked back and forth the route I went several times, searching desperately for the money. I could feel my heart pounding heavily in my chest. It's gone, it's really gone...

My lip quivered and I bowed my head in despair. Argh, why....

"Excuse me? Are.. you looking for this?" i felt a tap on my shoulder as a kind voice spoke.

I looked up at the person with my wet eyes, staring blankly at him.

"Oh? Ji Eun ah! It's you!" Oh, Yoseob. My classmate. I looked away and tried to blink my tears away. "Here, I found this-"

THE TWENTY DOLLARS!! I hurriedly grabbed it from his outstretched hand and all my tears disappeared just like that. That horrible sinking feeling in my chest was replaced with a floating one and I clutched onto the notes giddily, smiling widely.

I'm coming TOP oppa!! I spun around and made a mad dash towards the store.

As I ran, I realized that I had just rudely left Yoseob standing there, and I turned my head back at him to shout, "Thanks so much Yoseob ah! You're the best!"

He just smiled and waved at me as I neared the store. The store was empty by now. All the girls were gone. Was I..was I too late? That dreadful sinking feeling returned as I took tentative steps towards the person operating the cashier.

Upon seeing me, she smiled brightly. I didn't know this store accepted high school girls as workers. The bespectacled cashier was around my age, and she had two long pretty pony tails. She excitedly asked me, "Do you want to buy a Big Bang plushie?"

"A-are they all sold out?" I squeaked, simply too worried.

"Well, yes," she answered. I felt as if my heart was ripped out of my chest and being torn into pieces. "But," I lookedup at her again, wide-eyed. "we only have one TOP plushie left, is that okay?"

My heart was once again restored back to normal.

"YES!" I practically almost shouted. SHe beamed at me, and handed me the box in a plastic bag. I excitedly reached out for it after handing her the money. I took the box out of the plastic bag, and the most perfect doll was gazing at me with its huge dark bron eyes.

My jaw dropped and I could only stare at its face. It was so... beautiful. It seemed to be sparkling and glimmering, almost magical. As I stared at it, I felt as if the world came to a standstill.

It was the exact replica of TOP, just that it was the fun-size version of him.

Exactly the same!!! I almost couldn't believe my eyes! The plushie had hair geled up in a really cool manner. It really enhanced its facial features, just like TOP's. It had that playful smirk playing on its lips, and its eyes were gleaming as it stared right through my soul, just like TOP's. It wore a casual graphic tee with a jacket on top, and hip-hop styled torn jeans, just like TOP.

I saw the TOP doll through the glass yesterday, but it was only now that I could see that 100% resemblance of the plushie and TOP, and it could well be described in one word, "GORGEOUS".

It was only when I TOP plushie's face that I was brought back to reality. The material was felt cloth, not the human skin I was expecting. Gosh Ji Eun, what do you expect from a plushie?

It didn't matter. It was still so beautiful. Wow, the dollsmaker from this shop has a whole lot of talent! Ah... Seunghyunnie, saranghae~!

I love you~! I smiled widely at the plushie in my hand, and continued that way all the way back home, somehow managing to know where I was going while keeping my eyes on the doll.

After all, it was not just because of its striking resemblance with TOP that made it beautiful, but more so because it would become my beginning with TOP oppa! I'm so going to meet him!

I just know I'll win that contest. I just know...