Puzzles and Broken pieces

IT'S TOP! Well, not exactly..

recap

 

"I love you so much TOP oppa," she mumbled, looking straight in my face, "But.. you don't love me. I wish you were here.."

And with that she placed her big lips on my small plushie ones, before drifting back into slumber land.

What is this girl doing, really? As much as I pity her and feel sorry for her, and as much as my heart aches for her, I really think she has a screw loose.

Oh well. That's that.

I'm going to sleep too.


[Ji Eun's POV]

I could feel the sun shining rudely on my face, as if yelling for me to wake up. I grunted in response and shut my eyes even tighter. Still, the sunshine was persistently caking my face with warmth, making me grit my teeth in frustration.

I buried my head deeper into what I thought was a pillow, to hide from the evil sun, but knocked my head into a rock instead. What was a rock doing on my bed? I wondered groggily to myself.

My eyes fluttered open slowly as I stared at the rock in annoyance.

Oh it turned out not to be a rock, but actually TOP oppa. Silly me, I laughed to myself. I gazed up at his striking good features. Wow, he really has the face of an angel. He was sleeping ever so peacefully, his eyelids close with his long eyelashes cascading down luciously, and the sun seemed to illuminate his face. It sparkled and glittered. A face of an angel indeed.

Time seemed to stop as I continued staring at his sharp nose, distinct jawline and... that serene face of his. How could someone be so good-looking?

That was a question that was even harder than those horrid math questions I faced in school. Indeed, one of life's mysteries: TOP Oppa's beauty.

I let out a breath of satisfaction and a smile crept its way to my lips. Oh, it seemed like I was holding my breath all this while. And he was topless! WAAAAAAAAAAA. My eyes traveled to his adomen, and stopped at his chocolate abs. Oh gosh I feel like a ert now.

I snuggled closer to TOP, hugging his arm closely to my chest as my arm pillow. I don't mind having a dream like this every night, really. A dream, that's what this is.

Wait, i should be making the best of it! It isn't often that I get to have a dream with TOP in it. I propped my hand on my pillow and turned to face the still sleeping TOP. Should I wake him? Or should I...

kiss him?

Heat crept to my cheeks, as I bit my lip nervously, hovering closer to him. It was a dream after all, nothing to lose. My cheeks were burning as if they were on fire, as I surveyed his face once again at such a close proximity.

And suddenly, his eyes shot open and I let out a yelp, sending me backwards.

TOP oppa continued blanking out into space with that intense glare of his.. at the ceiling. Then once again, out of the sudden, he groaned, "What is wrong with that girl..."

Wait. Hold up. This IS a dream right?

I am dreaming right?

Why does this dream seem so.... real?

♫♫♫♫♫♫

[Seunghyun's POV]

"Tell me, Blue Fairy, why aren't I a real boy?" I looked up at the fairy and questioned her; my eyes almost b with tears.

"You want to be a real boy, Pinnocchio?" She looked at me and asked with a gentle smile.

"Yes, I do." I hopefully said.

"Why?"

"Because... because.." I realized I did not know the answer to her question.

But I was certain that I wanted to be a real boy.

"Must there be a reason?" I asked.

"Certainly, there must..?"

I looked into her eyes desperately. She wouldn't let me be a real boy if I did not have a good reason?

And then unexpectedly, my eyes shot open. And they stared right into another pair of big doe ones. I was confused.

What just happened? It then dawned upon me that it was just a dream, and that I was dreaming of myself being Pinnocchio. How... childish. Ridiculous. Absurd.

I heard a yelp, and then the bed underneath me rocked. It's that owner of mine, being stupid again. "What is wrong with that girl..." I grumbled to myself.

Wait, I... talked? And then everything clicked inside my head.

I was a human. I was a human. I was a human.

But that was impossible, I had been a plushie all along! My entire life! I raised my hands and looked up at them, my back still lying down comfortably on the bed. I can move. I can move my hands. I tried bringing my back forward, and I sat up. I lay down again, and came up, and repeated this.

I really can move! I felt a smile curve on my lips. Maybe my suspicions were right! I wasn't a plushie to start with..

It was all a dream! A weird dream! I'm actually a human! Stupid, really! I started laughing, hanging my head back and just laughed.  But why am I here then? I looked around me quizzically. I was still in that crazy girl's bedroom. As I turned my head, my gaze landed on Ji Eun. She looked like an octopus, was agape, lips pursed and she was in a really awkward position. One of her knee brought to her chest, while the other stretched out on the bed.

WHO CARES.

I knew it! I'm human! All this has just been a crazy dream! And for some crazy reason i'm in the location of my dream!

"TOP...Oppa..?"

I was too caught up in my reverie to even catch Ji Eun saying those words. I delightfully jumped out of her bed and marched out of her house. "Hasta lavista, er!" I bellowed, and then laughed loudly to myself.

It feels as if I've taken a really long nap since my body is sore and aching. Anyway, I'm a hu-

A wind which could compete with a tornado swirled fiercely around me, and suddenly I felt myself being squashed into nothing. Before I could react, I was already laying limp on the floor, facing what seemed to be the ceiling.

If I could, I would have screamed,

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING.

[JI Eun's POV]

I panted heavily, even though I only ran a short distance from my room to the house door. The door was closed, as if it was taunting me. TOP Oppa was gone. This is all crazy. I am 100, wait no, 200% sure that TOP Oppa was in my room just now! ARGH, and now he's left! Why didn't I take that opportunity?! I guess I really should have planned on how to react should I meet TOP. How could I just gape and stare and point and stammer?! Stupid stupid stupid.

I ruffled my hair in frustration and saw Seunghyunnie staring at me from the ground below. Hm.. What's he doing here? And without his shirt on too?

I picked him up and ranted to him, "Yah, Seunghyunnie, you may not believe me but I saw TOP Oppa this morning! And he was shirtless too! I can't believe it, what's he doing in my house anyway? But.. I didn't do anything but stare, argh, he must think I'm rude! OH NO!"

I paused to let myself cool down and think. Wow, I'm really talking to a plushie. Gosh, Ji Eun, you're 17, you've gotta stop behaving like a child, I harshly reprimmanded myself. This.. does not make sense. At all. How could TOP be in my room? Only to do a few sit-ups and leave without any explanation? I furrowed my brows in confusion, replaying the scene in my head a few times.

The only logical explanation was that I was dreaming.

I was dreaming a realistic dream.

And the reality is... I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL! I jolted out of my thoughts and frantically prepared for school. I made a mad dash to school, with Seunghyunnie in hand.

♪♪♪♪

That day I was inevitably late for school. And I could not concentrate at all on the lessons. My mind was too preoccupied with my "encounter" with TOP, and even though I knew it was not real, I coud not shrug off the confidence that everything was real. Arghh, my mind was in such a whirl that my head hurt.

Since I practically had nobody to talk to since Clara was gone, I was allowed to be absorbed in my thoughts the whole day.

Very quickly, it was the end of school.

Students chattered excitedly and the school was bustling with them running around. It was Friday after all.

With a heavy heart, I grabbed my books from the locker and was just about to close it and leave when I bumped into a tall figure.

What is this guy, a rock? His chest is so hard!

A rock... and just like that I was reminded of me "meeting" TOP Oppa in the morning...I was reminded of how I thought that he was a rock when I snuggled closer to him...

Oh dear! I'm spacing out!

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking at where I was going..." I hurriedly bent down to pick up my books, aware that the person I had bumped into was just standing there and looking. I should have been more careful! I reprimmanded myself repeatedly in my head. Hoping that that stranger was a kind soul who would be forgiving, I looked up, with my books in hand, about to stand up.

My eyes widened in horror, as they saw that evil blondie. What is HE doing here?!

"Y-you..!" I raised my finger at him, but I was trembling too hard to even talk properly. He had his hands on his hips, as he bent down and scrutanized me gravely.

My suspicions had been confirmed! This guy surely had to be a stalker. There was no other reason as to why he was here, looking down at me with the glaze in his eyes. My heart drummed wildly in my chest, what was I going to do? I knew that I was in school, and there were many people around, so there was a possibility that he would not do anything to me with others watching.

But then again, this was school and he still managed to get in. He was capable of doing anything! Without a moment of hesitation, I raised my books and hit him forcefully on the head with a loud thud.

"What the hell?!" I heard him yell, but I was already running away.

♫♫♫♫

[Seunghyunnie's POV]

When you are a plushie, you have all the time in the world to do nothing. And after what happened earlier, I could not stop racking my brain (if I even had one) to make sense of what happened. I spent the whole day in Ji Eun's bag (not like I had a choice) thinking and thinking over and over again about what had happened. 

I woke up.

As a person.

I tried my best to recall any little detail I had missed out.

Ah. Ji Eun.

"TOP...Oppa..?"

Who was she calling TOP Oppa? Me? Wait... I'm that TOP Oppa whom she always gushes and makes weird faces to? I don't remember being TOP Oppa...

At first I thought it was all a dream, that being a plushie was all just a dream.  But then here I am, being a plushie, again.

Which means... I'm a TOP plushie, and I turned into him, only to be turned back into a plushie?

Why? How?

Did something trigger these happenings?

And then I recalled Ji Eun kissing me, and me wanting to be a "real boy" in my dream last night.

Could it be..?

I was actually TOP, but somehow, I have been turned into a plushie. And whenever Ji Eun kisses me, I turn into a human being.

But why did I only turn into a human in the morning? Not at night immediately after she kissed me?

Because I myself wished to be a human.

That's it! Everything clicked into place.

I was actually TOP the great from Big Bang, and after Ji Eun kissed me, I gained the power to turn back into a human, albeit temporarily. There could be a time limit, maybe that was why I changed back into a plushie.

I was being squished by Ji Eun, currently, as she slept like a pig. I want to be a real boy! I thought inside my head, but nothing happened.

Maybe.. I can only be human for a limited period of time per day.

I smiled to myself in my head, good job TOP, for figuring everything out. Finally, things started to make sense.


[A/N] Wow it's a really long update! And I know what you're thinking, Ki Bum and Ji Eun have met! Like, FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYY. :))

Sorry for dragging things a bit too much! :) Just to sum things up..

In this chapter, Seunghyunnie discovers some things about the curse he is in, although he doesn't get everything right.

Ji Eun mopes around, being a loner ever since Clara was gone. She knows that her encounter with TOP was not a dream, after all she could actually feel him and hear him. But why then was he in her bedroom? It leaves Ji Eun in a confused state of mind.

THANKS FOR READING AND DO COMMENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! :D

I'll  try to update soon for the next chapter, which would be when Ji Eun and Ki Bum officially meet. :3

Do look forward to it! :)

MUACKS!

Notelights

haha this is just so cute:

Hahaha rofl xD

Oh, TOP..