Goodbye and Hello

IT'S TOP! Well, not exactly..

Block B, Nalina. :)

YUPS, THE NEW CHARACTER IS ZICO! :)

"Yo, you look a bit ugly."

"THAT'S RUDE ZICO."

Catch more of Zico in the future chapters! :)

[Short a/n]

Sorryyyyyy i know the story's progress is a bit slow. Please bear with me kays? :/

I promise you there'll be more T.O.P.! for the next chapter! :)

And sorry for my slow uploading. xD

SORRY! BIANE! *bows*


Tuesday

[Ji Eun's POV]

"What?"

Just like that, my bubble of happiness burst, with, instead of a "pop", a "boom".

That definitely wasn't the response i was expecting.

"My parents want to migrate to America."

America? That's...far. Really far..

"Why?" I asked, shocked. I wanted to know why. Why so sudden? Why must you go along? Why America?

"My dad's transferred there." Clara answered in barely a whisper. She bowed her head, afraid to meet my gaze.

She's going away, to America. And me? I'm going to e left here all by myself.

I took a moment to absorb everything and looked at Clara gently. She must hate this arrangement too.

"That's great." I forced the words out of my mouth, more like, spat them out. Clara lifted her head to look at me questioningly. I carved a smile on my face.

"You get to start your life again girl!" The smile felt so uncomfortable, but I tried my best to continue, "Nobody's going to remember you as the girl who is infaturated with TOP. You get to make new impressions, become a person you've always wanted to be."

Well, this bit was true, and I sincerely meant it. Clara and I had often wondered how great it must be to migrate overseas, see a whole different world, and experience a new culture.

"I'm not infaturated with TOP, Ji Eun. You are." Clara smirked. "And I thought you weren't ashamed about it?"

"Clara!" I pouted. But it was good that every trace of sadness was gone. "You know what I mean!"

She nodded an chucked, before turning serious again.

"Don't worry, we'll email or call each other everyday, right?" she asked.

I interlocked my pinky with hers, and sealed the promise with a chop, our thumbs touching.

"Hm... not every day but defintiely every week, that I promise."

"What are you talking about! We will be able to talk everyday! Gosh, I'll miss you Ji Eun." she whispered.

"Me too." I engulfted her in another bear hug.

We continued chatting about America, and soon we both embraced the fact that Clara was moving away. Let me add to that, leaving the next day. Talk about sudden. Still, telling me now was better late than never...

"Hey." A husky voice interrupted my moment with Clara.

I looked up to see him. That creepy guy, with his greasy cheeks and dishevelled hair. That guy who had been staring at us since who knows when. I knew he was a stalker!

Oh. That's right, I was supposed to keep a look out on him!

*Gasp* Is h-he going to attack us now?!

What to do what to do what to do?!

I looked frantically around, while this creepy guy had taken his hand out of his pocket. Wait. IS HE GOING TO KILL US WITH A KNIFE?!

OH MY-

"RUN CLARA!!!!!" I stood up from my chair, and with a quick sweep of my hand, grabbed our school bags.

"Huh?!" Clara confusedly said, before being dragged by me.

"RUN CLARA! RUN LIKE THE WIND!" It's our only hope to get away from that murderer!

I could feel the cold winter wind slashing across my face, and my heavy bag hammering on my poor bag as i ran, but between life and comfort, I choose life.

We bounded down the pavements, huffing and puffing, with that guy hot on our heels.

"WAIT! STOP! WAIT YOU! WHYDKALKDU?!" He started hurling words at us, but the noisy wind blowing at my ears made it difficult for me to hear him. Oh great, now he's cursing us!

"Ji Eun! What's going on?!" Clara shouted above all the commotion.

"HE'S A MURDERER! AND WE'RE GONNA BE DEAD CHICKENS!" I barely managed to shout out those words, since i could barely even catch my breath.

Clara's eyes rounded and dropped open.

We started nearing the traffic light. Yes! A green man!

And just when we were about to cross, the green man became red.

Oh no. Now what.

Everything seemed to be in slow motion once again. The cars, zooming past us, obstructing us from our way to freedom.

And that evil guy, running from a distance, getting closer and closer..

Is this it? Is this how my life is going to end?

I clasped my fingers around Clara's hand. At least we were going to die together.

Goodbye, cruel world.

I closed my eyes just as the guy finally reached us.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!' Hm?

I opened my eyes to look questioningly at the guy, whose face was just centimeters away from mine. AHA!

Gritting my teeth and closing my eyes once more, I brought my head forward with a great force, my forehead banging on his.

OUCH. The sharp pain surged through my forehead. Oh, the things I do so that I can live...

"OUCH!" that guy shouted, and I took this opportunity to drag Clara to cross the road which traffic light had just turned green.

"Hey, he took our bags!" Clara exclaimed and quickly swooped down to grab the gift bags which now lay on the ground beside him.

We made a mad dash until we were sure the guy wasn't following us any longer.

Panting, we discussed this serious situation and finally came a conclusion that the next day, we would go to school, or anywhere, together. Why he wanted to kill us, was a mystery.


Thursday

How lonely.

Left all alone.

I began to pity myself all over again.

Yesterday, I sent Clara off. It was really teary and ugly. I hope she will be able to come back soon...

Currently, I was sitted at my desk, looking out of the window, watching the clouds pass by, while everyone, as usual, was chatting.

I thought that I had pretty a lot of friends in my class. Guess i was wrong.

Without Clara, I was just a mere loner.

Sigh... I knew i should have been happy for her new start in life, and I was, but another part of me, a huge part, was moping about her farewell.

The day trudged by slowly, with me being me, just me, alone.

Fortunately, I had my comforting Big Bang music blasting through my headphones to cheer me up. It never fails to make me feel better.

I dragged my feet out of school, immediately after school ended. There was no use staying back anyway.

Clara wasn't there.

I could only call her at night, due to the time difference in America and Korea.

Sigh... if this had only been the first day without Clara, how was I going to survive next year?


[Seunghyunnie's POV]

Oh my.

Her. Tears. Were. Seeping. Through. My. Body.

EW.

 here I am, lying down on her lap (SHE PUT ME HERE OKAY) as her huge raindrops of tears fall down on my face. I really wish I could just run away from these tears which are soaked up by my plushie body. Not that I could feel anything though, strangely.

But still, EW.

OK, I'm not that much of a jerk.

I feel sorry for my owner too, seeing her brawl her eyes out like that.

It's been what, 4 days? Where on Earth are her parents?! Aren't parents supposed to look after kids this age?!

I watched as her phone rang, and she picked it up, her eyes still swollen and red.

With a husky voice, she said into the receiver, "Hulloh?"

And then she gasped, became more alert, and started apologizing profusely into the receiver.

"Hulloh? Hulloh?"

Oh. Guess she got hung up.

She started brawling even louder. Sigh... poor girl...

She then looked at me, with those woebegone eyes and started her rant.

"TOP ah. "   TOP? Who's TOP?

"I wish you were here with me right now... TOP oppa... I'm sure you would comfort me... Oh gosh, there's no one to talk..to talk to.." She sobbed. And my heart goes out to her. Man, as much as i want to wipe those sickening tears away from my face, I want to wipe those on her face too. "Y-you know.. I'm such a klutz." She smiled through her tears. She should stop that, she obviously couldn't control her snot while smiling and crying, judging by that snot dripping down towards .

"I-I forgot.. that..that I had work yesterday.. and today. *hic* And just now *hic* my boss called to say..." her smile was gone, and I braced myself for what was coming next.

"I'm fired!!!" she wailed, tears messily coursing her cheeks. My heart softened, and I felt bad for her. Poor girl, tsk tsk.

She continued, even during her sleep that night, she sobbed and groaned in her sleep. How I wish I could just hug her, and comfort her, and say that every thing would be alright, that I was here for her. She could talk to me!

Well, she already was talking to me, but.. you get what i mean.

I stared at her giant face, the corners of her eyes still wet.

And suddenly she opened her teary eyes, to look at me.

"I love you so much TOP oppa," she mumbled, looking straight in my face, "But.. you don't love me. I wish you were here.."

And with that she placed her big lips on my small plushie ones, before drifting back into slumber land.

What is this girl doing, really? As much as I pity her and feel sorry for her, and as much as my heart aches for her, I really think she has a screw loose.

Oh well. That's that.

I'm going to sleep too.


Preview for Chapter 8...

Puzzles and Broken pieces

I knew it! I'm human!

"TOP..oppa?"

All this has just been a crazy dream!

Hasta lavista er!

 

[AN:] BYE BELOVED READER! Thanks for reading! DO COMMENT! :)) SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE!

<3,

Notelights. :)