The PRINCEY man I love..

IT'S TOP! Well, not exactly..

 

SPY by Super Junior! It's so catchyyyy i love it. :D


[Seunghyun's/ Fake TOP's POV]

"Yes! So we really are one step closer to -blah blah blah" that girl gushed excitedly, for the UPTEENTH time. And it's not like that is a new-found fact either! I knew that long ago! The worst thing about this Plushie Curse is that I cannot "tune out". I can't help hearing, I can't turn my mind to other things. Well, actually I'm not sure, maybe I can? But one thing I know for certain is that it's impossible with her painfully loud exclamations.

"Don't worry TOP Oppa! You'll definitely become a human soon!" She said joyfully.

Okay, okay! I get it! STOP. PLEASE, JUST STOP! Her giggles and sudden outbursts are just so irritating! How on earth did I become this miserable state. The great TOP, now a toy?! When I become human and find out who did this to me, that person is. so. going. to. regret. it.

After my mini ranting in my head (oh guess I really can take my mind off what's going on) I suddenly realized that the room was silent. FINALLY. I grinned mentally, until I felt that girl's gaze on me....

SERIOUSLY?! What's her problem?!

I can't really turn my gaze away from the wall I'm staring at, since it's fixed. As in, literally fixed. But even so, I could feel her disgusting soft gaze on me... Sigh. I really feel like screaming and crying.

A "few" minutes later..

I just awoke from my nap, (somehow I fell asleep) and am REALLY HAPPY to know that she has stopped staring at me. I wonder how long it's been.. Well, I should go back to sleep now, I guess it's one of the merits of being a plushie: Being able to sleep anywhere no matter how long I do. ^^

POOF! And... I turned human again. I'm starting to think I don't have a control over when I transform. I climbed out of the bed and exited the bedroom.

"Ah! Oppa, you're awake? I'll get your servings right away!" that girl immediately greeted me while she scurried back to where I supposed was a kitchen. I groggily went to take a seat at the dinning table.

She came back out with a shy smile on her face and a plate of something in her hands. She placed the plate gently on the table in front of me. She caught my gaze, and hurriedly looked away, flustered. Sigh, fans.. She then set across from me, holding a book to over her face while she watched me.

I poked at that thing on my plate with my fork cautiously. Rubber? Oil? What is this thing?

As if she could read my thoughts, she said bashfully, "Oppa, it's korean pancakes! You said before that you liked Korean pancakes! Maybe by eating your favourite food, you will remember something?"

I looked at the pancakes, then at her smiling at me with that sickening expression.  I said, or rather half-shouted,  "How about... NO. First off, the smell is horrible. Second, it looks DIS-GUS-TING. Third, look at that oil! Ultimate, EW!"

I saw her face registering shock and embarrassment. And an emotion flickered across her eyes before she lowered her head. That expression was so familiar, like the one I saw when she had been tired. Was it hurt? Whatever, that thing she cooked is disgusting and I will definitely NOT eat it.

"Haha, so sorry Oppa!" she meekly said, her voice shaking, and her head still lowered.

"Well, you'd better be! Giving me crap food yesterday and today!" I grunted, and stood up to throw that pancake thing away. "Where's the dustbin?"

Ji Eun's body shook a little and she answered in a very soft voice, "It's right in the kitchen."

~~~

[Narrator's POV]

After up her tears, Ji Eun did what she always did, she smiled. She tried to bury those painful feelings for a while.

"It's just TOP Oppa," she told herself, but smiling made her heart wince a bit mroe.

Ji Eun had woken up early that day (which was really quite a miracle) so she could prepare TOP's breakfast. She earnestly wanted TOP Oppa to regain his memories, and also have a delicious breakfast, but she realized she did not have the ingredients for his favourite dish, Korean pancakes. The market was a good twenty minutes walk away, and she had gone marketing in good spirits. Albeit cooking, compared or not to eating canteen food, was not something she could afford, without a job no less, she still decided to cook. For TOP.

Failed attempts at making the dish. Not-good-enough attempts at making the dish.. Those numerous attempts cost her two whole hours, which could have been used for studying. When she finally was satisfied, she had accomplished cooking a mouth-watering pancake!

Apparently, it wasn't mouth-watering to TOP.

"Crap" "Disgusting" "Ultimate EW."

The words which kept replaying in her head were like arrows shooting at her heart. She felt apologetic nonetheless for not being a "good enough chef" for TOP Oppa. But she was human too, and being treated so harshly like that even though she put so much effort into cooking it still hurt her a lot.

Even so, she brushed aside these thoughts. "TOP Oppa must be used to eating high-class cuisine everyday..." she forcefully slapped a smile onto her face, thinking to herself.


Notelight's note for you! :)

hmm.. diva mean TOP. tsk.

Sorry for the really late update!!!! Hope the post was interesting enough. :)

Gonna be kind of busy so may not be able to update by next week. :/

Sorry! 

And remember, NOTELIGHT LOVES YOU! :D MUACKS! :)

THANKS AGAIN FOR READING! :D SUBSCRIBE! COMMENT!! I LOVE COMMENTS!! :D

Bye~ ^^

~~~ lalala~~