Nothing But A (Good-looking) Stupid Liar

IT'S TOP! Well, not exactly..

 

Stupid Liar by Big Bang

 


RECAP

"What is wrong with you?!" I cried.

He was clearly taken aback and stared at me, eyes widened.

"You," I reached forward to grab his shirt, yanking him up from his seat, "You're not the TOP Oppa I know!"

"No, scratch that, you aren't TOP Oppa at all, are you?" I snarled, looking him in the eye, while he gaped.


["TOP Oppa"/Seunghyunnie's POV]

""No, scratch that, you aren't TOP Oppa at all, are you?" Ji Eun glared at me and I involuntarily let out a "huh?". A moment ago, she was still happily presenting me a box of fried rice. And right now, she suddenly exploded.

My jaw dropped even more, if that were even possible, when what she said managed to sink in.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused, as she loosened her grip on my shirt and let me fall back onto the sofa. She roughly took out the magazine I ordered her to buy, and flipped it open to a page.

"See for yourself!" she said coldly, and something in her voice made my heart pace quicken. No, you have to show her you're not afraid of her! I told myself, mustering my courage which had just fell.

She glared at me, and I know this sounds ridiculous, but I could actually feel the fire coming from her eyes! Yikes! I gulped. She shoved the magazine to my face.

"You weren't out at all yesterday, were you?" she challenged, her glare burning down on me. I didn't understand what she meant, and I stared blankly at the magazine.

"Big Bang shows support for Se7en's Restaurant!" the headlines of that particular page read.

What does this have to do with me..? I scrutinized the page.

Oh..

Wait, WHAT?

When my brain finally registered the words, I was in shock. The articles claimed that the rest of Big Bang and I were at this Se7en guy's restaurant yesterday! But-that's impossible! I was at home the whole time! I mean home as in, here, the whole time! 

"Just.. just who are you?" I heard Ji Eun question. I looked up to see her eyes staring wide into mine, with fear. "You...  aren't TOP, are you?" she barely choked the words out.

"I'm...not?" I stared at her. Wait, I'm not TOP? I'm not me? Wait.. this doesn't make sense! I frowned at her.

"You're just a stupid imposter! A.. a liar! A black magician!" she spat the words out, tears glistering in her eyes. But I couldn't fully absorb what was happening, my vision was swirling, and my head ached.

"Just who are you?!" she repeated her question, her voice almost cracking this time.

I looked around frantically, still in a daze. What the frack is happening?! This doesn't make any sense! If I'm not TOP, who am I?

"I... I don't know..." I whispered, staring at my hands, numb with shock.

Somehow, what I said made Ji Eun erupt into tears. Startled by her sudden outburst, I rose to my feet from the couch awkwardly, and towered over her. Ji Eun suddenly landed a few punches on my chest, while sobbing and wailing her heart out, "You stupid imposter! To think that I was so glad about meeting TOP. It was all just a lie! Is it fun to lie to me like this?!"

Her face was a mess, her voice was extremely shrill. And I just stared at her, unmoving. She continued screaming into my chest, while landing some hard punches, "and to think that I put up with being treated like crap.. For NOBODY! For a nobody like you!" She lowered her head and continued to cry.

My heart swelled at her words, and I just stood there dumbfounded. Ji Eun turned her head away from me, and said in a cold and menacing tone, "Get out, now."

"What? Ji Eun ah-"

"I said get out! Get out! Get out! Get OUT!" she turned back to face me once again, shoving me towards the door roughly. My chest hurt as I was being pushed back.

"Get out..." she gritted her teeth, and tried to push me with all her might, but this time I resisted it. She finally looked me in the eyes, but only resumed pushing and shoving me harder, while grunting painfully as she did so.

"SLAM!"

I blinked at the closed door in front of me dazedly. I felt numb once again, and my head was painful from throbbing. The cold winter breeze hit me and sent a shiver through my body. My legs seemed to have a mind of their own, as they led me down the streets, my mind constantly in a whirl as I tried to figure out what was going on. If I wasn't TOP, who... Who was I? I trembled once more, but this time it was because I was afraid.

All along... I was wrong. I wasn't TOP.

I was afraid. I was afraid as I stared at the long cold road in front of me, with not a single person in sight.

~~~

[Ji Eun's POV]

All this time.. Everything was a lie..?

I must be so stupid to think that TOP Oppa was like that. He would never be such a jerk to anyone. But.. I knew it.. It was all too good to be true.

How could I possibly live with TOP Oppa out of the sudden? My heart wrenched in pain more at this harsh reality.

As the tears continued to flow, I just sat on the ground in a corner numbly.

Sigh. Let's look at the positive sides of this. At least now I can be more certain that TOP Oppa isn't a jerk in real life. I chuckled slightly. It's time to stop crying, I thought, patting myself. Reaching for the tissues to wipe away the tears, I let out a deep breath.

I looked outside the window, to see snow falling gracefully. Ah, even the weather suits my mood.

But then suddenly I thought of that liar. I wasn't too harsh on him was I? No, no, don't be so soft hearted, a voice inside my head said. So what if he looks like TOP? He isn't TOP. He had no right to treat you like trash.

I nodded to no one in particular, or rather, I nodded in agreement with that voice. I continued watching the snow fall, giving myself time to cool down.

And then it dawned upon me.

Shoot, he was just wearing a t-shirt and jeans!

And against that voice's protests, I grabbed my keys and two coats and rushed out of the door.

 

My tears felt extremely cold against the chilly wind, but I knew he would feel colder. I ran, ran down the stairs, ran down the streets. He couldn't have gone far! Where is that stupid person!

Argh.. A pang of guilt hit me, just as a gust of wind did. I shouldn't have acted on impulse. Argh why am I so stupid!

I wanted to call out to him, but I realized I didn't even know his name. "Erm..Seunghyunnie arh! Where are you?" I shouted with all my might, my hands cupped in front of my mouth. It made me breathless. It was no use, my voice was just drowned into the howling of the winter wind. My teeth chattering, I hurried towards a bus stop for some shelter.

I saw a person huddled under the bus stop and gave a shout of relief. There, was TOP- wait no, correction: The plushie guy who looks extremely like TOP.

I tapped his shoulder and draped my father's coat on his shoulders. I registered the look of surprise on his face, but more so, I registered his blue nose, squinted eyes and trembling lips. I sighed as I felt another pang of guilt, and dragged his shivering form with  me back home. He leaned his whole weight onto me, as if holding onto me for dear life. I could feel his body shivering, and the coat was almost falling off. Oh dear, was he that cold??

I glanced at him worriedly, barely supporting him, but ended up being entranced by his features. How could he look so alike to TOP?

...

....

Oh dear I'm daydreaming! I placed the coat back on his shoulders and buttoned it up. "We're almost there, please hang on, Seunghyunnie!" I gushed, but judging by that blank look on his face I don't think he could hear me.

Finally after stumbling all the way back to my block, I placed him at the foot of the stairs and looked at the long flight of stairs ahead. Looking at his state, I doubted that he could even walk up himself. Oh no.

I warmed his face with my hands, but it was a bad choice. I forgot that my mittens were in contact with snow just now, and it only made him colder! He jerked abruptly, and then his eyelids fell.

"Hey..." I started nervously, "He-hey, Wait don't sleep! Hey, can you climb up by yourself?" I shook his shoulders furiously. This would be a good time for you to turn into a plushie now!

Nothing happened, and he continued leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. Oh no, he passed out!

I gave a shout of frustration, as I scrambled to my feet and prepared to carry him up.

"Ohmygosh you are so heavy..." I grunted as I barely made it to my floor. After what seemed like eternity, I finally managed to plop him on my parents' bed.  Quickly, I gathered hot packs, pillows, blankets (well actually we only had two blankets at home) and my father's clothes. I took off his coat which was drenched in water from snow, and blankly stared at his top. His shirt was drenched with snow, which was now water, too.

When I finally mustered the courage to pull his shirt off, his chocolate abs were shining in all their glory in my face. I gulped, heat creeping to my cheeks. No, Ji Eun, focus!!!!! Feeling disappointment as I did so, I shut my eyes and quickly dabbed the towel around his abdomen to dry it, and roughly shoved on my father's shirt onto him. My heart was still racing and I couldn't look at him. When I finally did, I melted at the sight of his sleeping face, blue and all.

"Top Oppa.. I'm sorry!" I said, cupping my hands on his face to warm him up.

To which I quickly retracted. Oh no I didn't! I smacked myself on the head. This isn't TOP Oppa! Get a grip! I mentally scolded myself. I made the bed warm for him by burying him under pillows and blankets.. That should be warm enough. Placing the hot pack on his forehead, I couldn't help but gently his face. Ugh, this is so distracting. I placed the towel I used to dry him just now to cover his good looking, smoking hot, face.

I worriedly looked at him, thinking, He will be okay, right?


[Author's note!]

Turns out the "soon" wasn't as soon as i thought it will be. Sorry for a later-than-promised update!! :(
Unexpected situations.

If I haven't thanked any of you for subscribing on your wall, sorry! Thank you really so so much for subscribing. It means a lot to know that people read what I write. ^^

BY THE WAY, (IMPORTANT)

If you're voting in MAMA, and you don't know who to vote for when it comes to the new rookie male group section,

I PLEAD WITH YOU,

VOTE FOR BAP PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

TO ALL BABIES OUT THERE/ANYONE WHO LIKES THEIR MUSIC TOO,

PLEASE VOTE FOR BAP!!!!

Yeah, well now you know I like BAP. :>

MANY THANkS IF YOU DO VOTE!!!! :D

Once again, thanks for reading my fanfic, and do continue to look out for the next chapter! :D

-Notelights