YAY, A Feed-able plushie.

IT'S TOP! Well, not exactly..

My mind is still groggy. But I can see TOP. In front of me. His face. His beautiful face. So close to mine. 

Without thinking, I close both my eyes and the distance between us. I go forward closer and closer, but my lips don't touch his, as I would have expected them to.

I open my eyes slowly with my lips still pursed. 

"What are you doing?!" I see TOP's face once more, but now it's stricken with shock. And a bit of disgust? 

I sit up from my lying position, a bit too quickly. My head spins and my eyes hurt. My hand runs through my hair, but it's slightly damp. Damp? 

"Make me dinner!" I hear TOP's voice. I give my head a quick shake, in hopes that the headache will go away. "What do you mean, no? Make me dinner!" 

I squint at him. Oh it's Plushie Boy. I lie back down on my bed. Or rather, couch.

I was all ready to go back to dreamland, but a pair of hands roughly shook my shoulders. "What do you want...." I slur.

"Dinner!!" Oh, he's really angry.

Dinner? My brain processes the word. Din. Ner. My anger from him waking me up is further fueled. "I make dinner, you will eat?" I croaked, in my attempt to rebuke him. "No. No food." That's the best I could do at talking right now, in my half-awake state.

 "Oh yeah, THANKS for reminding me. Otherwise I might be poisoned by your food again!" The guy shouts in my face. Excuse me, person? Trying to sleep here? Still, I manage to say, "You're welcome."

"I wasn't thanking you! I was being sarcastic!" I shut my eyes tighter. Maybe this will make the voice go away. Shhhhhhh... 

"Stop sleeping!" Shhhh...

"Wake up!" I should have put up a "Do not disturb sign".

"YAHHHHHH!!!" There's a rough shaking of the shoulers. 

I get up angrily, and in the process push his hands away from me. "Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?!" 

I look at him. He's rubbing his back. Oops. Guess I pushed him a little too hard and he hit the coffee table. It's his own fault he's so weak.

"I want my dinner!" He shouts again. It's dark everywhere. Seems like it's night already. 

"It's not like you would eat it if I made you dinner", I say slowly, with a yawn and frown. I hate being woken up from my sleep. Especially the dream was getting to the good part!

"Then buy!" He retorts. 

"Well, it's not like you would like what I buy! Even if I buy, my money's going to waste! The food's going to waste! My wallet's bleeding dry because of you!" I lash out at him, but he doesn't seem affected.

Wallet. Money. 

Night.

Job.

I'm supposed to remember something, aren't I? But nothing's coming. And suddenly it did. 

"My job! What's the time now?!" I scramble to my feet and look for my handphone. It should be here somewhere. But it's really difficult to find it in the dark. I bump into TOP several times, with him grunting in annoyance. When I finally found it, I look at the time. 12.35 am, the numbers blinded my eyes in the dark.  Oh green flying magical platypuses! I didn't show up for my first day of my job! What is Coach going to do? 

I bite my nails in worry. I only have enough money for a week's meals. Even if I start work, they won't give me the money on the first day. The cereal's half full, I still have a bit of bread left. Maybe I can survive on that. It's already 4 days since Mom and Dad came home. They won't be home for a week. And that's only the best of the situation. I ruffle my hair in frustration.

Poke. "WHAT?!" I scream. 

"I want my dinner."

"I DON'T CARE!"

~~~~~

Sorry, I'm just a bit cranky when I wake up. Just a bit. Good thing I stopped myself from saying that, I will never apologize to this guy willingly.

Across the table, he warily pokes the noodles with the chopsticks. "Look," I say, "if you don't want it, don't throw it away. Don't. Please." 

He scowls at me, "You don't have to say it three times." To which I reply, "I do."

That's one of the three bowls left of instant ramen I have. He had better not throw it away. The money my mom gave me could have lasted me a good three weeks, which by then she might return with more money. But after wasting it on super overly-priced food I normally wouldn't buy, just to please Plushie Boy here, it's only going to last me a few days.

Looks like he's really hungry, because he starts taking a mouthful of the food. Unknowingly, I was watching him hopefully as he ate. 

Another mouthful. Yet another one. Slurps are even heard. Could this be?? The first in the century?? TOP actually eating my food??

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's a new world record!!!! Ding ding ding!

I subconsciously smile. He must be hungry, having not eaten for a few days. 

"Careful, don't burn your tongue." I find myself saying, before I could even stop myself. Too late, he was already sticking out his tongue. Must have burnt it already. 

"It's not that bad right?" I say, refering to the ramen. My mouth's watering. "If you didn't dump the previous meals away, you wouldn't be so hungry right now." 

He glares at me, before ducking his head and taking another mouthful. My stomach's grumbling from not eating lunch and dinner, so I head to the kitchen and make myself a slice of toast and a cup of milo. I munch quietly as I watch him eat. This is the first time I'm seeing TOP Oppa eating food, I realize. Except for the other time in a Japanese variety show whereby he was treated to some sushi. He looks so cute as he eats. And chews the food. Just like a little boy! 

Eeeee so cute! The way he gobbles up his food. I really want to pinch his cheeks right now.

"Stop giggling, it's anoying." TOP says as he still wolfs down the ramen. Oops, I can't help it! Not when he's just. so. adorable!

He looks up from his food this time, frowning. Oops, guess I said that out. 

*click* Mental picture taken. *click* Oh that was cute too. I smile, I'm feeling really happy right now. So this is how it would be like if I were eating with TOP.

I should totally take real acutal pictures! Why am I taking mental ones, when there's a real TOP right here? Not really REAL, but you know, real as in... Argh nevermind.

I grab my phone, and snap away, and I think I see TOP, I mean plushie boy, smirk. "Oh? Wait, do that again!! Do it again!" I shout gleefully like a small little girl watching a magic trick. TOP looks at me with a brow raised. *click*

"Thanks," I smile, "No, I mean do the smirk." 

His mouth twitches this time, and he looks anywhere but at the camera. "Hey, look here!" I command.

He looks so awkward right now I can't even- It's so cute.

I giggle as I snap his awkward smirk. "You have the most gorgeous face," I sigh.

"Why thank- wait, that doesn't compliment me! It's complimenting TOP!" he rages. "Of course, why would I be complimenting YOU?" I stick out my tongue at him. 

He gives me this diva look (WHICH IS SO HOT) and I laugh. Maybe living with him won't be such a bad thing. 

"Go clean the dishes yourself," I say as I go to my room to change into my pyjamas. Finally, time to sleep. And being with the real TOP.

~~~~

Remember what I said about living with him not being such a bad thing? I WAS WRONG! And I should have expected it!! Jerk left the bowl on the table and just went to  sleep! And now.. there's this... LONG trail of ants from the bowl to WHO KNOWS WHERE! The trail is so long it could go from the Earth to the Moon! 

I want to shout his name, but then I realize I don't really know what to call him. Boys just frustrate me!

I hurriedly wash the bowl of ramen, and wipe off the trail of ants with a rag. EW now there are ants crawling all over this rag I'm holding! There's no time, no time, what to do? I clog up the sink with water, just enough for the rag to soak. Storming into my parents'/his room, I yell, "Choi Seunghyun!"  but I only see the doll lying on the bed with a slip of paper lying beside it. 

"Don't disturb me." It says. I almost laugh at the absurdity. I SO should have done this yesterday when I slept on the couch. I frown at him, but it turns into a smirk I didn't know I was capable of doing. It's payback time.

I don't know if he's conscious of his surroundings when he's in plushie mode, but since he said "Don't disturb me" I'll do exactly the opposite! I cackle evilly as I go to school with the plushie in my hand. 

~~~~

"Miss Kim! You know me very well! I don't lie!" I say desperately, because really, I can't think of anything else to say.

"Sorry Ji Eun, but you really need a Parent's Letter or Medical Certificate for your absence." She says, sadly. It almost seems like she pities me. Well, at least she believes me.

"But what can I do? I really was sick! And I slept the whole day and didn't manage to go to the doctor's!" I plead. 

"Well, if that's true then you'll need to stay for detention today. " I open my mouth to ask a question, however, "No buts." She says and walks away.

How does detention pay for a student's absence? Note to self: Always get a MC no matter WHAT.

I spot a blonde walking away in the distance and run up to him, "Hey! YOU! It's all your fault! Come with me to Miss Kim at once, you can be my witness!"

He raises his eyebrows, but then smiles at me. His teeth are really white. Oh bouncing rats, I'm distracted again. 

"Come, let's go!" I pull him. "Wait, what are you doing?" I hear him call.

"Bringing you to Miss Kim! You made me fall sick! Help me testify!" I say. "Wait, you were sick?" he asks.

"Lee Ji Eun!" a voice commanded me to stop. I turn around to see a furious Coach. 

"Ah, Coach!" I bow immediately, "I'm really sorry, I was sick yesterday so I couldn't come. I really didn't mean not to come, please don't-"

"You're fired!" He says with a snarl. I think I saw him trying to hide his grin. Boy, is he evil! 

"I'm sorry I'm sorry," I ramble on, but once again I'm stopped. He holds up his hand in front of my face, and says, "It's okay. We've got someone else already."

"What?!" I half-cry. Just one day I am gone, and I'm already replaced?! "Sir, I'm really really really sorry, please give me the job, please! I really needf it! " I plead and beg, I can't afford not having this job! 

Looks like he's giving in, because his expression softens, and he says, "Okay, can you start today then?"

I am about to say yes, but suddenly I can hear Miss Kim's words repeating in my head with this eerie echo, "you'll need to stay for detention today"

you'll need to stay for detention today

you'll need to stay for detention today...

I bow my head in shame and shake my head meekly. The Coach's hard expression is back, and he says gruffly, "Well, then too bad! Jenny well deserves the job!"

Jenny. I somewhat knew her. I bet she wanted the job so she could watch and ogle at the Basketball players. 

*cough* I looked up, to see that Blondie looking at me with an amused expression. He must have been listening to the conversation all along! What's that smirk for? 

"You!" I point an accusing finger at him. "It's all because of you!" 

"Wait, wait. I can give you a job if you want." He says smugly, "My dad has this cafe shop. You know, the one you went to before with your friend?"

My finger drops to my side as I nod at him, urging him to go on.

"It pays around ten per hour..." he continued on, but I wasn't really listening any longer.

Ten per hour? That's twice the amount of what working at the gym pays! 

"Could I get a job like that?!" I exclaim happily. Oops, seems like I interrupted him. He stares at me blankly for a while, before saying, "Of course! Why else would I be telling you all this? Take it as me making up for causing you to fall sick."

"But I may not be able to make it today. Oh, and on some days I have choir practice." I say.

"Haha didn't I already said just now that it's okay? My dad's pretty flexible." he says.

"So, I really, really can get the job? Just like that?" I ask.

"Yes, yes. Maybe you can come tomorrow, you know where the shop is right-" "THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You're a lifesaver! You're MY lifesaver! Thank you! You're... really handsome, yeah? So good-looking! Hahaha," I chime happily, shaking his hands vigorously.

Which of course, causes people around to stare at me, and whisper. Oh gosh, REALLY, I think I embarrass myself on a daily basis. I drop my hands sheepishly and smile. 

"Thanks, I know I'm," He pauses for a dramatic effect, "Extremely good-looking." and as he says that he runs a hand through his hand. Is he trying to look cool or something?

"Why not, you go out with me? Huh? Just two of us," he winks at me as he inches closer. And I can't help but cringe. 

"Come on, a date to repay your lifesaver, huh?" he slurs as he drabs his arm over my shoulders. I knew it, I spoke too soon. He had an ulterior motive all along! Pooface is pooface. Scrape the lifesaver part. And good-looker part. OH, I'm so regretting it right now.

I keep my expression calm as I remove his arm. "No. Thank. You." I even try to smile. Wow, I'm even cooler than I thought!

He pouts. He pouts?! Which guy pouts?! EWWWWWW. ARGH. Totally disgusted right now. Although if TOP pouts it'll definitely be cute. Hee.

"Awww... Come with me for a date and you'll get the job." he actually whines in this high-pitched voice. Does he really think he's cute right now? I gape at him and shake my head, feeling pity for him. He's such a playboy. 

"If this was the case then I'd rather not have the job, " I say with a straight face as I head to the canteen for lunch. Part of me, possibly the angel side, is ridiculing me, "It's ten per hour! You are in no position to refuse a job like that!" And I nod to myself, sadly. It's true, but...

"Puh-lease. Even starving is better than going on a date with someone like him." another voice defends me. I can't help but agree more!

"He's not that bad! Plus, he's pretty good-looking. And it's just a date! No big deal!" I frown as I listen to the two voices banter inside my head.

"No, and it's final. Haven't you forgotten? Your first date is reserved for TOP." 

TOP. At the mention of him, I smile. Surprisingly, my mind doesn't drift to TOP, but the fake TOP, aka, Plushie Boy. I blink, shocked. Not keeping track of what TOP and the rest of Bigbang has been doing is making the line between real TOP and fake TOP blurry. This isn't good. I make a mental note to check the VIP fancafe immediately when I reach home.

"You'd better eat Ji Eun," I hear a familiar voice say with a chuckle.

My eyes now register the world around me. I've zoned out once again. Blushing, I look at Yoseob. Since when was he sitting in front of me? Seeing my reaction, he only laughs some more, to which I scowl. 

"So, you're going for the camp right?" he says, in between munching his food.

Camp? I raise my eyebrows. He shakes his head at my blank look and continues, "The orientation camp! You know, for next year!"

I must have been staring at him, because he explains patiently, "There's going to be a camp two days from now, and it's going to last 4 days. I think it's so that everyone can get to know each other better, something like that. Everyone in year 3 is going!" 

"Oh," I say as I nod. Why haven't I heard of that before? 

"You haven't registered, have you? Aish, today's the last day! Come, let's go and register now." suddenly Yoseob gets to his feet, and reaches out to pull my hand. 

"Wait, this is too sudden! And how much is the.. fee?" I say worriedly.

"It's just $50, come on, let's go." he says.

It's just $50, I repeat what he said in my head. What, is he trying to be all arrogant now? I almost laugh at what he says.

"I'm not going, Yoseob. It's too much." I force a smile for him. His face falls at what I say, and I feel really bad for the guy. 

"Don't give me that face. I'm sure the other guys are going, right?" I beam. It's nothing much, just a camp anyway. 

"But-" 

"I've gotta go now, see you later, Yo!" I chirp happily, even using his nickname.  I leave abruptly. I just couldn't bear to see that look on his face. At least I still have such a good friend like him, even though Clara's gone. With that thought in mind, my spirits are lifted.

~~~~~

Students file out of the classrooms with the ringing of the dismissal bell, but I trudge my feet to one of the Year 2 classrooms. Even though it's my third year in Secondary school, I've never gone to detention before. And I'm pretty proud of myself for that. Except that with today, my record is ruined. Personal record, that is.

As I enter the classroom, I start to wonder if perhaps I've got the place wrong. But then, I see a note written on the board that says, "Ji Eun, just check your name on the form on the table. I've got to take a class for lessons. You may leave after two hours. -Miss Kim" 

I let out an exasperated laugh. Wow, she trusts me that much? Looks like I'm the only student having detention. 

I take a seat, and lay out my homework. I'm not going to waste precious time! Aja, hwaiting! I cheer a little in my head. Even so, the first few minutes are torturous, so I decide to listen to some quality Bigbang music.

I was about to take out my precious earpiece, but instead I find something shocking. I let out a yelp. My bag is torn open! Ripped completely open at the seams! I gape at it, and jump a little a second time when a voice breaks the silence of the classroom.

"You have no idea how torturous it is in your bag," I turn around to see the most gorgeous man, or rather boy, standing in front of my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I intended to make it come out fierce, but I can already feel the smile creeping to my face.


[A/N]: Sorry that my writing style constantly changes. And that this chappie is a bit boring? Do give me your opinions and feedback! Thanks for reading, once again! :)

 

BYEEEEE! :)

-Notelights